Trump is briefing insiders that DeSantis is too dull to be President

Once again, Trump seems the only one trying to keep American values and protect its citizens. How can you get things so screwed up Commie??
Trump is the one trying to overthrow an election result through lies. You are one of the chimps swallowing this bullshit. At least trump knows its a load of shit.

Trump is the one trying to overthrow an election result through lies. You are one of the chimps swallowing this bullshit. At least trump knows its a load of shit.
And there you go again....spouting off your incessant baloney or polly parroting or whatever your tiny brain cells produce....and its all backwards hogwash. Did your toupee pop off during that latest tirade?

All Trump is trying to do is to have the election honestly investigated.

The Liberal commentators made the decision that the election results were on the "up and up" immediately. They didn't even bother to look before rendering their verdict or even calling Brandon to account.

AYFKM? After he named Pence as VP for 4 years, he's now saying DeSantis is too boring? That has the ring of bullshit. Liberals hate DeSantis because he's twice as good as anything they have.

I swear to God, some lib's gotta' have his hand shoved up Biden's ass and is working him like a ventriloquist dummy...
It's why he's there.

BidenJohn Gill.png

Dear me. The cupboard is truly bare. Trump or Desantis is not a feast by any means. Lets hope that they rip each other apart.
Given the low approval ratings of Biden and Harris, Trump and Desantis tearing each other apart probably is your best hope.

Dear me. The cupboard is truly bare. Trump or Desantis is not a feast by any means. Lets hope that they rip each other apart.
Yep.....the FBI still has him under surveillance....even though that would be against the law.

Sorry 😞 to bust your bubble but DeSantis has already stated he had no desire to run for President. . Please try to stay informed

AYFKM? After he named Pence as VP for 4 years, he's now saying DeSantis is too boring? That has the ring of bullshit. Liberals hate DeSantis because he's twice as good as anything they have.

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing Mike Pence at a conference two years ago. He's truly a nice guy, but "dynamic" isn't exactly a word I'd use to describe him...

pence01a.jpg

All Trump is trying to do is to have the election honestly investigated.

The Liberal commentators made the decision that the election results were on the "up and up" immediately. They didn't even bother to look before rendering their verdict or even calling Brandon to account.
He has had over a year and all that has happened is they have found more votes for Joe. Cyber Ninjas have gone bust and his dozy lawyers will shortly be made bankrupt for baseless accusations.
Please, do me a favour. Trump is more likely going to the Big House not the White House.

He has had over a year and all that has happened is they have found more votes for Joe. Cyber Ninjas have gone bust and his dozy lawyers will shortly be made bankrupt for baseless accusations.
Please, do me a favour. Trump is more likely going to the Big House not the White House.
More baloney from the brainless Commie. Plenty of evidence available and plenty of illegal ballots waiting to be scrutinized, all in good time Commie, all in good time.

Forum List

Back