Trump is briefing insiders that DeSantis is too dull to be President

Dear me. The cupboard is truly bare. Trump or Desantis is not a feast by any means. Lets hope that they rip each other apart.
And Biden or Harris are any better?

Neither party should be proud of the duds they produce for the Oval Office, House Speaker or Senate Majority Leader…

Ya know I believe Trump will win in 2024 but I also believe Trump lost in 2020…
Views are mixed but with all the leftyvirus ballots floating around and their secret appearance late at night with only Poopeypants name checked, there is plenty of doubt. Plus that idiot couldn't attract a crowd if he was handing out $100 bills.

More baloney from the brainless Commie. Plenty of evidence available and plenty of illegal ballots waiting to be scrutinized, all in good time Commie, all in good time.
All in good time. LOL. Is this how you mentally prepare yourself each day so you dont go completely berserk?

Views are mixed but with all the leftyvirus ballots floating around and their secret appearance late at night with only Poopeypants name checked, there is plenty of doubt. Plus that idiot couldn't attract a crowd if he was handing out $100 bills.
You think crowd sizes elect the President in the US. You drank that kool aid from trump, didnt you?

Dear me. The cupboard is truly bare. Trump or Desantis is not a feast by any means. Lets hope that they rip each other apart.
"According to Axios sources close to Trump" = Fake news.
Thread fail.
Post it in the gossip section next time, you limey fuck.

And your stake in the US electoral process is? Limey troll. Maybe you should investigate Randy Andy.

And your stake in the US electoral process is? Limey troll. Maybe you should investigate Randy Andy.
Whether you like it or not, the rest of the free world looks towards America and expects a legal election and seamless transition of power. People lying and saying our elections were rigged undermines America's credibility. So every time someone does that, they are only aiding our enemies.

heh - any inflamitory source is fine. as long as it says people you hate are bitching at each other. who gives a shit if it's true, the illusion is real enough.

People lying and saying our elections were rigged undermines America's credibility. So every time someone does that, they are only aiding our enemies.

*cough cough*

npelection.png

You were saying?

Forum List

Back