Trump is freaking NUTS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump's behavior would be hilarious, were it not so damn dangerous.......

In 2014 the NATO countries all agreed to up their respective spending to 2% of their GDP...in 10 years.....that is, 2024

So, what does our moron-in-chief say after his belligerent and bullying behavior in Brussel's NATO summit???

Basically this: "I, Donald Trump, through my amazing deal-making skills, have convinced NATO countries to up their defense spending by 2024....."

I don't care how tasty that orange kool-aid must be for Trump cult members, but there must be some of these folks who would ultimately agree that this moron is freaking NUTS.......lol

Trumps the man 2020,your a nut job .
funny-signs-designated-crying-area.jpg

Trump will eventually leave office and everything will be fine. Work on some breathing techniques; find your happy place.

In 2014 the NATO countries all agreed to up their respective spending to 2% of their GDP...in 10 years.....that is, 2024

So, what does our moron-in-chief say after his belligerent and bullying behavior in Brussel's NATO summit???

Basically this: "I, Donald Trump, through my amazing deal-making skills, have convinced NATO countries to up their defense spending by 2024....."

I don't care how tasty that orange kool-aid must be for Trump cult members, but there must be some of these folks who would ultimately agree that this moron is freaking NUTS.......lol
Why did obummer give them ten years?

Here you go:
AB4DCFB1-07AC-4DD0-839E-07D7E74B5245.jpeg

We should drop ours back to exactly the percentage the other NATO countries are spending. To the penny!

• Banned
Trump will eventually leave office and everything will be fine. Work on some breathing techniques; find your happy place.

Oh no doubt, the fool will be out of office or stroke out over a Big Mac.......
and THAT is exactly what Europeans are hoping for to happen the sooner the better (with the exception of Putin, however.)

Why did obummer give them ten years?

Ah...because Obama hates American and loves Europe?

He knows a lot of his supporters a stupid. So all he has to do is tell them stuff, and he knows they aren't going to do any research, and he knows they'll believe him.

Why does the left think that Europe should ride free off the backs of the American taxpayer?

Ah...because Obama hates American and loves Europe?

Oh you're so damn "right"..... you fucking moron.........Obama should have declared war and invaded Iceland for not spending more on defense.......

(Please don't breed more fucking morons like you onto this planet.....LOL)

Last edited:

The Europeans probably wish Jeb Bush had won...meh....maybe not.

So europe does need to pay more? is that correct?

and THAT is exactly what Europeans are hoping for to happen the sooner the better (with the exception of Putin, however.)
Hear that he wants a bigger bed on AF1. He's getting too fat for the old one. I bet they have to beef up the wing struts too.

He knows a lot of his supporters a stupid. So all he has to do is tell them stuff, and he knows they aren't going to do any research, and he knows they'll believe him.
We all stink too, Strozk can SMELL US! :)

Only thing that will stroke out is nut job Demorats.
116796be854099f07d63e44209a220f1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back