Trump Is Giving An Excellent Foreign Policy Speech

It was superb but the left will have a real problem with an America first president.

He's correct to say American foreign policy went way off course after the 'Cold War' ended, unless we prefer to say there was no course at all. They never prepared for peace to break out, so had to recreate the Cold War scenario so that it could be made to look as if they knew what they were doing.
This is across the two dominant parties, though of course 'W' takes the cake for destructive power when in comes to diminishing America. Nevertheless, the two party dictatorship got us here, where they can keep us in thrall of the terror set in place. In the fifties we were terrorized with a non-existent Soviet nuclear threat. Fear of the bedraggled Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist system occupied attention and provoked errors until Gorbachev's sanity arrived. Now we have just plain terror presented as the problem.
Be afraid! Be very afraid, and vote for the same old same old so that they can continue in power.

WOW guess Trump isn't the idiot the left thinks he is.

You don't get to be a billionaire without a few brain cells that work.

Hitlery on the other hand has had nothing but softball so far.

The debates should be very interesting if Trump gets the GOP nod. Wonder how Hitlery will field the hard questions???

She's incompetent as hell so it should be rollicking good fun.

The debates should be very interesting if Trump gets the GOP nod. Wonder how Hitlery will field the hard questions???

She has managed to smack down the GOP for 30 years.
Trump has been whining like a little spoiled rich kid who can't get his way for the entire last year.

"You don't get to be a billionaire without a few brain cells that work."

That's so stupid to say.

YOU would be ultra wealthy if you had started with hundreds of millions of dollars and a lifetime of privilege.

Much more important were his lies and contradictions. And that meandering, rambling nonsense.

"You don't get to be a billionaire without a few brain cells that work."

That's so stupid to say.

YOU would be ultra wealthy if you had started with hundreds of millions of dollars and a lifetime of privilege.

Much more important were his lies and contradictions. And that meandering, rambling nonsense.
It's not just the money. It's the connections. Billionaires hang. They help each other's kids the way I would pay a neighbor boy to mow my front lawn.

He's spelling out clearly the nonsense of the last eight years.
I have tremendous foreign policy ideas, believe me. The best ideas. They are so good, they will make your head spin. I'm going to make America so great. So great. America will be so great that our ice cream won't melt even on a hot summer's day, that's how great it is gonna be, folks. That's the kind of foreign policy I'm going to bring to the White House. Ice cream that doesn't melt in the sun.

I have tremendous foreign policy ideas, believe me. The best ideas. They are so good, they will make your head spin. I'm going to make America so great. So great. America will be so great that our ice cream won't melt even on a hot summer's day, that's how great it is gonna be, folks. That's the kind of foreign policy I'm going to bring to the White House. Ice cream that doesn't melt in the sun.
He said he was going to change for policy to "put America first again."

I'm giving a terrific foreign policy speech right now, aren't I? I am tearing all the past Administrations a new you-know-what. This is great. You see how great this is? Isn't this terrific? Crooked Hillary can't give a speech like this (pause for laughter). You know what her idea of foreign policy is? Benghaaaaazi! Libya! That other place. Uh, where ISIS is. Where all that oil is. Uh...Syria! Yeah, that's it. Syria. What a disaster. She is a...total...disaster. Man, this is a great foreign policy speech I'm giving.

I haven't even heard Trump's speech, but I bet it is laced with "tremendous" and "terrific" and "total disaster" and all the usual bullshit.

Trump's Chumps have a very low bar for a "great speech", but only when their reality star is the one speaking.

The Trump "Believe me" Game should be a drinking game. Every time Trump says, "Bleev me", you down a shot.

We'd all die from alcohol poisoning after ten minutes.

America First....the Israel Firster idiots are going to froth at the mouth over that. Good for Trump and good for America it's a throwback to Charles Lindbergh and the America First committee. If we had only listened then the world would be so much better off now

After his criticism of others for using a teleprompter, Trumpery delivered that hot mess using notes on a teleprompter.

Lindsay Graham asked if the 'guy running the teleprompter had the cards in the right order'.

Forum List

Back