🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is great at creating good paying jobs.....read on

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump-Shaped Ecstasy Pills Seized By Indiana Police Through Traffic Stops
The front of the orange pills feature Trump’s likeness. The back says “Great again.”
5b3a4e522200006c03eed0b0.png

It’s a real trump card for Indiana State Police: A crackdown on motorists possessing drugs resulted in more than 100 arrests and the seizure of a vast assortment of dope, including orange-colored ecstasy pills shaped like President Donald Trump’s head.

I knew he was the jobs president, but damn.....LOLOLOLOLO

Umm, your point being...? Are y'all going to purport that this is somehow an ideological miss step by the administration for which they bear some culpability, based on the rendering mold used? a sealed, sovereign border will cut down on this kind of Sheite for all you strung out progs out there... so enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

• Banned
Umm, your point being...? Are y'all going to purport that this is somehow an ideological miss step by the administration for which they bear some culpability, based on the rendering mold used? a sealed, sovereign border will cut down on this kind of Sheite for all you strung out progs out there... so enjoy it while it lasts I guess.
Until you learn how to speak or type coherent english, I'm gonna have to ignore you. Your comments are just ignorant and stupid,....bye

• Banned
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Nearly two out of three Americans approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president, according to an average of the most recent national polls.

art.obamasun.gi.jpg

President Obama is still being evaluated on how he does his job, CNN's polling director says.

corner_wire_BL.gif

In a CNN Poll of Polls compiled Thursday, 64 percent of those questioned in various surveys say they approve of how Obama is handling his duties as president. Twenty-eight percent disapprove.
2009 the brother was at 64%...so the pills worked!!

Trump same time numbers
trumpdonald_031218gn7_lead_0.jpg

President Trump’s job approval has increased to 42 percent, according to a new Gallup poll, the highest it has been in the past year.

Trump’s approval rating rarely went higher than 40 percent between May 2017 and April 2018, the pollster noted, adding that it hit 41 percent late last May and in April of this year

Forum List

Back