Trump is indeed the Anti-Christ!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
8 years have gone by with Anti-Christ Obama soon to leave and other than white people making low wages with fucked up jobs, the country is by far in better shape than in 2007. So all the name calling, the fears, all have passed and the world did not come to an end....only for spoiled rednecks.

Trump however has scorched this country with racism, got white people all ralled up and racist brave, ready for the best damn time of thier lives, while the whole planet is mourning the loss of common sense and decency from the US.

Now you tell me, who's the gotdamned Anti Christ?

8 years have gone by with Anti-Christ Obama soon to leave and other than white people making low wages with fucked up jobs, the country is by far in better shape than in 2007. So all the name calling, the fears, all have passed and the world did not come to an end....only for spoiled rednecks.

Trump however has scorched this country with racism, got white people all ralled up and racist brave, ready for the best damn time of thier lives, while the whole planet is mourning the loss of common sense and decency from the US.

:cuckoo:

I think she's been on a 13 day bender.

Probably some white guy that hasn't been born yet.

• Banned

13 days compared to 4 years of the bender...you nuts will experience....lololo....I'm good!!

13 days compared to 4 years of the bender...you nuts will experience....lololo....I'm good!!
:itsok:

• Banned

:itsok:
Donald has an ass?...and he's white?

15085559_1171417109559988_5035681928606014285_n.jpg

The Anti-Christ is someone that you will never expect and will be adore by the majority of the world, and let face it no one adores Trump ( well except his kids ) so let cut the bullshit with the Anti-Christ nonsense.

President Obama was never the anti-Christ and President Trump is not the anti-Christ either but you never know you might be writing to the anti-Christ while losing your mind and soul over Trump...

"... the country is by far in better shape..."

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

Interesting definition of 'better' you have there.

The Anti-Christ is someone that you will never expect and will be adore by the majority of the world, and let face it no one adores Trump ( well except his kids ) so let cut the bullshit with the Anti-Christ nonsense.

President Obama was never the anti-Christ and President Trump is not the anti-Christ either but you never know you might be writing to the anti-Christ while losing your mind and soul over Trump...
600x350

Satan cut from 'Son of God' after Obama look-alike controversy
Satan cut from 'Son of God' after Obama look-alike controversy

But WINNING s0n!!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Hows that bumpy cucumber feeling today?:fu:

And you are a fucking bigoted idiot.

On the bright side we're going to have eight years of laughing at you morons running around like chickens with their heads cut off, exhibiting psychotic episodes of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I think it's you.

Forum List

Back