Trump is proposing a reckless and irresponsible economic policy which can rock all sorts of financial retirement planning

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Can Kamala Harris beat tRump? Some seem to think so
Can Kamala Harris Beat Trump? Polls Say “Yes.”

As I see it the only poll that matters is election day. Then we have results.

In the meantime No matter who the democrats put forward voters must come out in large numbers in order to defeat the electoral college, ALEC the voter suppression mastermind, MAGA and all other RINO voting obstruction tools. So I say let's cut the crap.

I will vote Vice Pres Harris,Katie Porter, Amy Klobuchar, Mayor Pete, Marianne Williamson or AOC. All of these names can defeat Trump simply because voters will show up by the truck loads. The voters will consist of Progressive Democrats for America, Democrats, Moderate Republicans, Catholics for Women's Right To Choose, liberals, Green Party thinkers and last but not least women by the millions.

Yes it is a must that we come together to save our Democracy and a host of other rights. Coming together to SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION, ENFORCE THE CONSTITUTION AND OUR MANY LIFESTYLES.

RINO's don't have enough voters to succeed thus they rely on voter suppression, voter fraud and lies to make the Electoral College win it for them

Presidential debates are worthless certainly not a great source of useful information

Six things come to mind that might should be on the November ballot to allow we the millions of the opportunity to speak out.
= Never do another Presidential Debate
= Kill the Electoral College
= Kill United We Stand
= Go after the group or groups pushing voter suppression right now
= Put The Supreme Court on leave until further notice without pay
= Put Trump behind bars former President or not!!!!!!

Trump is proposing a reckless and irresponsible economic policy which can rock all sorts of financial planning that once was thought safe as the Sun coming up in the east.

The world economy will shake like a number six earth quake. GRAB YOUR WALLETS and MOVE YOUR MONEY TO HIGHER GROUND.

Can Kamala Harris beat tRump? Some seem to think so
Can Kamala Harris Beat Trump? Polls Say “Yes.”

As I see it the only poll that matters is election day. Then we have results.

In the meantime No matter who the democrats put forward voters must come out in large numbers in order to defeat the electoral college, ALEC the voter suppression mastermind, MAGA and all other RINO voting obstruction tools. So I say let's cut the crap.

I will vote Vice Pres Harris,Katie Porter, Amy Klobuchar, Mayor Pete, Marianne Williamson or AOC. All of these names can defeat Trump simply because voters will show up by the truck loads. The voters will consist of Progressive Democrats for America, Democrats, Moderate Republicans, Catholics for Women's Right To Choose, liberals, Green Party thinkers and last but not least women by the millions.

Yes it is a must that we come together to save our Democracy and a host of other rights. Coming together to SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION, ENFORCE THE CONSTITUTION AND OUR MANY LIFESTYLES.

RINO's don't have enough voters to succeed thus they rely on voter suppression, voter fraud and lies to make the Electoral College win it for them

Presidential debates are worthless certainly not a great source of useful information

Six things come to mind that might should be on the November ballot to allow we the millions of the opportunity to speak out.
= Never do another Presidential Debate
= Kill the Electoral College
= Kill United We Stand
= Go after the group or groups pushing voter suppression right now
= Put The Supreme Court on leave until further notice without pay
= Put Trump behind bars former President or not!!!!!!

Trump is proposing a reckless and irresponsible economic policy which can rock all sorts of financial planning that once was thought safe as the Sun coming up in the east.
Yes.....yes ....we must kill the Republic to save it. Fascist much

Where the hell has the dwindling hard core democrat base been for the last three years? We are in a freaking irresponsible economy today and the democratic cult leader is bowing out leaving the democrat party (and the Country) in chaos.

Forum List

Back