Trump is putting an end to the War on Coal, and he did

Pinheadlope sends the bar of stupidity further out into space above China with every post.

Trump didn't vow to bring coal back into use, make it more profitable, or anything of the sort

All he did was stop the government from fucking with it the way the meat puppet faggot was doing.

I'm sure the tariffs have the chi-coms using less. Either way, here is yet another leftist parasite cheering about bad news in the US.

You are a fugitive of natural selection you vacuous piece of shit.

I'm a Trump guy but coal is a thing of the past, except in Wyoming. With the abundance of natural gas, we really don't need coal. So the deal is, lets integrate the hard working coal guys into other energy sources. They're hard working people who have too much pride to take handouts. Create a pathway for these excellent workers to move to another job.

Pinheadlope sends the bar of stupidity further out into space above China with every post.

Trump didn't vow to bring coal back into use, make it more profitable, or anything of the sort

All he did was stop the government from fucking with it the way the meat puppet faggot was doing.

I'm sure the tariffs have the chi-coms using less. Either way, here is yet another leftist parasite cheering about bad news in the US.

The video kind of debunks your post.

I'm a Trump guy but coal is a thing of the past, except in Wyoming. With the abundance of natural gas, we really don't need coal. So the deal is, lets integrate the hard working coal guys into other energy sources. They're hard working people who have too much pride to take handouts. Create a pathway for these excellent workers to move to another job.
Agreed on that point, believe it or not. If I emember correctly, HRC actually campaigned on such an idea for the coal miners.
Anyway...

NOT

Since his election, 51 coal plants have closed and eight coal companies have filed for bankruptcy, CBS News reported.

Trump vowed to save coal: It sure doesn't look that way
-------------------------------------------
Good for clean energy, which we know tramp does not want.

You can blame the fracking industry on that. According to the April 2019 data, natural gas accounts for 34.39% of the electrical energy generation. Beautiful shiny black coal accounts for 26.10%, nuclear accounts for 20.7%, hydroelectric accounts for 7.24%, wind at 7.47%, and solar at a measly 2.07%.

EIA’s Electric Power Monthly – June 2019 Edition with data for April » Peak Oil Barrel
http://peakoilbarrel.com/eias-electric-power-monthly-june-2019-edition-with-data-for-april/
BTW: Your dick-sucking, crack-smoking, community-organizing "Messiah in Chief" did everything he could to discourage the fracking industry when he was the so-called "president". But the fracking industry pretty much told him to go fuck himself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. Sideways.

Frack baby, frack.

Please tell me again how wind and solar power are the energy source of the future, because I'm not seeing it. No way, no how.

Why?

Bernie has a plan for that.

Why?

Debunks Pete's post.

Bernie has a plan for that.

Yes dear, yes. :itsok:

Bernie has many plans.:icon_rolleyes:

6x399Ht.jpg

NOT

Since his election, 51 coal plants have closed and eight coal companies have filed for bankruptcy, CBS News reported.

Trump vowed to save coal: It sure doesn't look that way
-------------------------------------------
Good for clean energy, which we know tramp does not want.

Nothing much is as funny as Individual1's teleprompter reading act.

Oh, ok. Except his promises.

'Clean coal'!

Has he attempted to shut down the coal industry like Obama wanted to do?

Pollution stopped coal.

Well aren't you the condescending asshole! Not a fact in the post, but a nice repetition of Trumps main lies about these subjects.

Trump promised the coal miners jobs. He told them he was bringing back coal. It hasn't happened. Instead, he's allowed coal companies to poison the water and the air, while the industry spirals into the dustbin of time. Obama could see where things were heading and tried to make the transition easier for the miners.

The Chinese are using less. They're buying their soy beans from Agentina, Brazil and Mexico. The only people who are suffering are the American farmers who have lost markets their spent their lives building.

Only an idiot starts a trade war. It's called a "war" because there are casualties. In this case the American farmer. What's worse is that Trump's trade war is creating uncertainty about supply chains the world over and is contributing to a slow down to the world economy. Trumpbots are too busy defending the orange clown to see the damage he's doing, everywhere.

When you don't have any ideas of your own, and you're too lazy to bother checking out what's really happening, but just choose to believe the garbage spewing from Trump's White House, you're going to be ill-informed, and gullible. Before you start calling others a "vacuous piece of shit", you should look in the mirror.

Well aren't you the condescending asshole! Not a fact in the post, but a nice repetition of Trumps main lies about these subjects.
.......................................................................................................................

well you have a mouth there .

you are full of "it"

Forum List

Back