🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is referring to McCarthyism!!!!

based on trump's favorite strategy of accusing people of exactly what he's planning to do first, he's going to bring back mccarthyism pretty soon

Trump is accusing Obama of bringing back McCarthyism.
Donald Trump's personal mentor was Roy Cohn, The supporting legal adviser to Joseph McCarthy.
Talk about Hypocrisy.

When people are harrassed for their political views, when people are violently attacked for their political views, when people are reported to Big Brother for their political views, when people are censored for their political views, when people are wire-tapped for their political views, yes that's Neo-McCarthyism.

Not that anyone expects someone as intellectually challenged as you and the other Leftist Maniacs to comprehend any of this stuff.

You should stay within your narrow intellectual limits and stick to crayons and Play Doh and throwing bedwetting tantrums.

based on trump's favorite strategy of accusing people of exactly what he's planning to do first, he's going to bring back mccarthyism pretty soon

and if he doesn't then people who have committed a crime won't be punished. Bring it back!

and if he doesn't then people who have committed a crime won't be punished. Bring it back!
so do you trumpers like mccarthyism or dont you?

It's the Left who are the Neo-McCarthyites, the Left across the Western world are operating a form of McCarthyism, anyone holding Rightist political views is subject to all types of harrassment and as usual it's the Left who not only have no problem with becoming violent, but also encourage violence and also condone violence.

It's the Left who are the Neo-McCarthyites, the Left across the Western world are operating a form of McCarthyism, anyone holding Rightist political views is subject to all types of harrassment and as usual it's the Left who not only have no problem with becoming violent, but also encourage violence and also condone violence.
so do you like it or not?

LOL

"The question is do you like it?"

It's not people like me who are demanding that people cannot express their political views, it's not people like me who are screaming SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!

It's Leftists who are doing that and ONLY Leftists.

Donald Trump's personal mentor was Roy Cohn, The supporting legal adviser to Joseph McCarthy.
Talk about Hypocrisy.

When people are harrassed for their political views, when people are violently attacked for their political views, when people are reported to Big Brother for their political views, when people are censored for their political views, when people are wire-tapped for their political views, yes that's Neo-McCarthyism.

Not that anyone expects someone as intellectually challenged as you and the other Leftist Maniacs to comprehend any of this stuff.

You should stay within your narrow intellectual limits and stick to crayons and Play Doh and throwing bedwetting tantrums.
Ouch, Lucy you are very cruel.
Do you know who Roy Cohn is? Roy Cohn was the architect of McCarthyism. Trump acknowledges Roy Cohn was one of his most influential mentors.
You do not see the irony and hypocrisy, you are a highly unintelligent, small minded being.
You talk about violently attacking political views have you seen the increase in hate crimes since Trump was elected?

How many of Trump's high school like tweets are absolutely untrue.
If it ends up that Obama wire-tapped Trump, I will eat my words.
I will expect if it is shown the wire tapping claim is false, you will eat your words.

It is really hard to claim the moral high ground when the crime that the person is accused of is really serious and they actually did commit the crime. I don't think McCarthy actually did anything wrong other than point out that there was a whole bunch of communist in hollywood. They were public hearings designed to do that and it turns out that a lot of the accusations were true.

LOL

"LOL"

Refute what I commented you, you can't.

Last edited:

It is really hard to claim the moral high ground when the crime that the person is accused of is really serious and they actually did commit the crime. I don't think McCarthy actually did anything wrong other than point out that there was a whole bunch of communist in hollywood. They were public hearings designed to do that and it turns out that a lot of the accusations were true.
again..... do you trumpers like mccarthyism or dont you?... why is it so hard to get a straight answer about anything from you neo nazis?

Talk about Hypocrisy.

Ouch, Lucy you are very cruel.
Do you know who Roy Cohn is? Roy Cohn was the architect of McCarthyism. Trump acknowledges Roy Cohn was one of his most influential mentors.
You do not see the irony and hypocrisy, you are a highly unintelligent, small minded being.
You talk about violently attacking political views have you seen the increase in hate crimes since Trump was elected?

How many of Trump's high school like tweets are absolutely untrue.
If it ends up that Obama wire-tapped Trump, I will eat my words.
I will expect if it is shown the wire tapping claim is false, you will eat your words.

Roy Cohn was a Homosexual, so you should have championed him.

"The question is do you like it?"

It's not people like me who are demanding that people cannot express their political views, it's not people like me who are screaming SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!

It's Leftists who are doing that and ONLY Leftists.
you can't just redefine every word, to mean whatever you want it to mean, mccarthyism has nothing to do with protests and you know it

or maybe not, you are just a stupid inbred racist after all

again..... do you trumpers like mccarthyism or dont you?... why is it so hard to get a straight answer about anything from you neo nazis?

How do you differentiate between a guy that wants to punish all political opponents by wiretapping their campaign to get some dirt on them and a guy who just called a public hearing in order to alert the public about things that he thought they should be alerted to. Are the cops doing mcarthiesm if they arrest a politician? I'm trying to figure what this term means exactly and all I get so far is a incoherent accusations that I support mcarthiesm...whatever that is.

Forum List

Back