🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is referring to McCarthyism!!!!

Trump is accusing Obama of bringing back McCarthyism.
Donald Trump's personal mentor was Roy Cohn, The supporting legal adviser to Joseph McCarthy.
Talk about Hypocrisy.

When people are harrassed for their political views, when people are violently attacked for their political views, when people are reported to Big Brother for their political views, when people are censored for their political views, when people are wire-tapped for their political views, yes that's Neo-McCarthyism.

Not that anyone expects someone as intellectually challenged as you and the other Leftist Maniacs to comprehend any of this stuff.

You should stay within your narrow intellectual limits and stick to crayons and Play Doh and throwing bedwetting tantrums.
No; McCarthyism is using senate committee meetings to harass and destroy people under the guise of patriotism.

Donald Trump's personal mentor was Roy Cohn, The supporting legal adviser to Joseph McCarthy.
Talk about Hypocrisy.

When people are harrassed for their political views, when people are violently attacked for their political views, when people are reported to Big Brother for their political views, when people are censored for their political views, when people are wire-tapped for their political views, yes that's Neo-McCarthyism.

Not that anyone expects someone as intellectually challenged as you and the other Leftist Maniacs to comprehend any of this stuff.

You should stay within your narrow intellectual limits and stick to crayons and Play Doh and throwing bedwetting tantrums.
No; McCarthyism is using senate committee meetings to harass and destroy people under the guise of patriotism.

Could be useful if part of the crime here is using the awesome power of the STATE to spy on your political opposition during a campaign. . That's abuse of power the likes of which this republic hasn't really seen.

Once you set a precedent for using the Intel groups or IRS, SEC, OSHA, EPA, DHS, etc for express POLITICAL purposes -- we've lost the Republic. And the 2 tired corrupt and juvenile parties NEED TO GO ---- like yesterday.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

Here's the deal Elmer. I've come to conclusion watching all this shit that didn't really make sense and the press is actually getting it all so wrong, I just started looking and thinking on my own. As a Libertarian that has NO FUCKING interest in either of these juvenile corrupt tribes, I have clarity that a fanatic like you can't possibly have.

And I've concluded that BOTH sides are CLEARLY blackmail-able on "Russian Issues". And that this is used as a "proxy war" between your 2 tribes to taunt and distract and as propagandize very similar to the McCarthy hearings. Now even the McCarthy hearings had a GRAIN OR 2 of truth in them. Same here.

BOTH SIDES BRO -- ugly truth..

There is dirt ALL OVER the Dem side on the "russian thing" and I believe they were SO impressed by that fake-ass dossier with the phony "intel endorsement" that they decided to ride it ALL the way as a contingency plan should THEY get nailed for "Russian ties". Well guess what -- Podesta Group picked LOBBYING for a bank that OWNS 30% of Russia in the SAME CAMPAIGN OCTOBER that Podesta phone gets hacked. Podesta Group even lobbied on behalf of the same Russian Puppet (twice deposed) President of the Ukraine that MANAFORT resigned over.

Of course Manafort had OTHER business that put in touch with Russian Oligarchs and movers/shakers.. Read that to be the "Russian Mob".. So in essence, Podesta and Manafort were COMPETING to represent this Russian puppet.

Now Trump very well COULD HAVE gone to the same Russian Oligarch Mob for money back when his credit was almost destroyed in the 90s. No one knows. But clearly what doesn't smell right there is that Trump did NOT fight back by pointing out the Podesta/Clinton ties and crushing the smear campaign in the bud. I've heard him bring up Clintons ample and shady ties to Russia -- but NEVER the Podesta or the other CGI Blumenthal about their dealings with the Russians. Podesta did this DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

The Podesta "phone hack" could have the been result of a deal gone wrong with that Russian mega bank. Trumps refusal to DEFEND himself by nailing podesta to a coffin says he's hiding something.

BOTH SIDES are blackmail-able and comprised on "the Russian thing". We never should have allowed these parties to morph into power hungry corrupt entities. And NOW apparently -- they want to fight to death, expose REAMS of sensitive Intel and God know what other secrets that have been kept for DECADES.. And the DEMS obviously are the ones willing to do the First Strike Nuclear option because of their butthurt.

I am NOT amused. There will be blood in the streets. They WILL TAKE MY COUNTRY DOWN WITH THEM.

Over --------- not much.. It really is trivial. Talking, dealing, negotiating with Russians is NO MORE OF A CRIME than having a Communist Aunt and Uncle in the 50's. .But here we go again. And it's gonna make McCarthy look like Pee Wee Herman...

I am so sick and tired of "WINNERS" --- especially winners who would USE the awesome and overblown powers of the state to MONITOR and SPY on political competitors.

I worked to give the voters a choice of a sane and capable "Intervention Team" in the form of Johnson/Weld. A team that would have put a stop to this juvenile food fight before it went nuclear. A team that would have installed "independent counsels" in EVERY APPOINTED CHAIR in DC --- and America chose to go with "winners".

So when the media is done FLAMING AND ENCOURAGING this showdown and blood is running in the streets between you 2 juiced up tribal fanatics --- I'm not participating. I told you so...
I agree with you, that we are as close to a civil war since 1860.
The Russians and our other enemies would love for the civil war to happen. They are covertly fanning the flames between the two sides.
The fuel for the fire is anger and hate among Americans of all political persuasions.
The angry and hateful are the ones to bring down our country.

RE:
The Russians and our other enemies would love for the civil war to happen. They are covertly fanning the flames between the two sides.
The fuel for the fire is anger and hate among Americans of all political persuasions.

Hi ElmerMudd
We don't have to respond to fear-based tactics "anger and hate" with more of the same.
Or you're right, that's what brings everyone down on the same sinking ship.
To stay afloat, answer anger with compassion, ignorance with understanding.
Reach out, reach across, embrace and include those who fear being censored and oppressed.
Make sure they know their objections and concerns, beliefs and interests are valued and heard.
That will put out the flames and calm down the madness. We need to acknowledge and hear each other out; nobody likes the feeling of being teamed up against and bullied into silence, so if we know we don't like this done to us, why do it to other people.

Answering fear with more fear just fuels the flames.
We need to break this cycle of fear based and hate based campaigning.

I hope you find more support and people to align and ally with,
so we can start to stabilize and quit this destructive backstabbing and backbiting going on right now.

Keep reaching out to include, align, resolve conflicts and bring the best out in people, not the worst.
We don't need any more division, so anything we can do to overcome and rise above,
that's the challenge we face, the battle we need to win. Then we can deal with anything else from there.
We just can't afford to be divided against ourselves, wasting our time attention and resources going back and forth.

Don't give up the fight, but make sure when you fight
you are fighting with people and not against anyone.
Or that is a losing battle, which we cannot afford to keep falling into.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

Here's the deal Elmer. I've come to conclusion watching all this shit that didn't really make sense and the press is actually getting it all so wrong, I just started looking and thinking on my own. As a Libertarian that has NO FUCKING interest in either of these juvenile corrupt tribes, I have clarity that a fanatic like you can't possibly have.

And I've concluded that BOTH sides are CLEARLY blackmail-able on "Russian Issues". And that this is used as a "proxy war" between your 2 tribes to taunt and distract and as propagandize very similar to the McCarthy hearings. Now even the McCarthy hearings had a GRAIN OR 2 of truth in them. Same here.

There is dirt ALL OVER the Dem side on the "russian thing" and I believe they were SO impressed by that fake-ass dossier with the phony "intel endorsement" that they decided to ride it ALL the way as a contingency plan should THEY get nailed for "Russian ties". Well guess what -- Podesta Group picked LOBBYING for a bank that OWNS 30% of Russia in the SAME CAMPAIGN OCTOBER that Podesta phone gets hacked. Podesta Group even lobbied on behalf of the same Russian Puppet (twice deposed) President of the Ukraine that MANAFORT resigned over.

Of course Manafort had OTHER business that put in touch with Russian Oligarchs and movers/shakers.. Read that to be the "Russian Mob".. So in essence, Podesta and Manafort were COMPETING to represent this Russian puppet.

Now Trump very well COULD HAVE gone to the same Russian Oligarch Mob for money back when his credit was almost destroyed in the 90s. No one knows. But clearly what doesn't smell right there is that Trump did NOT fight back by pointing out the Podesta/Clinton ties and crushing the smear campaign in the bud. I've heard him bring up Clintons ample and shady ties to Russia -- but NEVER the Podesta or the other CGI Blumenthal about their dealings with the Russians. Podesta did this DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

The Podesta "phone hack" could have the been result of a deal gone wrong with that Russian mega bank. Trumps refusal to DEFEND himself by nailing podesta to a coffin says he's hiding something.

BOTH SIDES are blackmail-able and comprised on "the Russian thing". We never should have allowed these parties to morph into power hungry corrupt entities. And NOW apparently -- they want to fight to death, expose REAMS of sensitive Intel and God know what other secrets that have been kept for DECADES.. And the DEMS obviously are the ones willing to do the First Strike Nuclear option because of their butthurt.

I am NOT amused. There will be blood in the streets. They WILL TAKE MY COUNTRY DOWN WITH THEM.

Over --------- not much.. It really is trivial. Talking, dealing, negotiating with Russians is NO MORE OF A CRIME than having a Communist Aunt and Uncle in the 50's. .But here we go again. And it's gonna make McCarthy look like Pee Wee Herman...

I am so sick and tired of "WINNERS" --- especially winners who would USE the awesome and overblown powers of the state to MONITOR and SPY on political competitors.

I worked to give the voters a choice of a sane and capable "Intervention Team" in the form of Johnson/Weld. A team that would have put a stop to this juvenile food fight before it went nuclear. A team that would have installed "independent counsels" in EVERY APPOINTED CHAIR in DC --- and America chose to go with "winners".

So when the media is done FLAMING AND ENCOURAGING this showdown and blood is running in the streets between you 2 juiced up tribal fanatics --- I'm not participating. I told you so...
Angry people bringing-down America is happening as we write.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

The angry people are on the left and have been working to bring America down for quite a while now.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

It's typical of someone employing many of the right wing strategies.

One of these is to accuse your opponents of the very things they are accusing you of.

So, Trump gets told he's doing this that and the other, so he throws it back at them in order to deflect it.

Who needs sensible, when you can just do this nonsense? It's like being on this forum.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

Dear Eloy No, not if we don't buy into that.
Letting people vent anger is not the same as letting them destroy the country.
We can allow people freedom to express themselves, but in a positive context
of hearing each other out for the purpose of resolving issues and restoring relations in the process.

Anger is a natural reaction and one of the phases of the grief, recovery and healing process.
We have to learn to manage it, and that doesn't mean suppressing it.
If a wildfire is managed properly, it can burn out the old brush as nature intends and uses these for.
It does not have to rage out of control and start destroying lives and property.

We need not fear anger or it makes it worse.
If we answer anger with compassion and understanding,
we can better plan strategies for containment and correction
that will be more effective, and restore sanity, security and stable relations as a result.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

The angry people are on the left and have been working to bring America down for quite a while now.
There is no Left worthy of the name in the United States, only a right-wing capitalist party and an even more right-wing capitalist party.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

of hearing each other out for the purpose of resolving issues and restoring relations in the process.

Anger is a natural reaction and one of the phases of the grief, recovery and healing process.
If a wildfire is managed properly, it can burn out the old brush as nature intends and uses these for.
It does not have to rage out of control and start destroying lives and property.

that will be more effective, and restore sanity, security and stable relations as a result.
I do not believe politics works the way you understand it.

It's typical of someone employing many of the right wing strategies.

One of these is to accuse your opponents of the very things they are accusing you of.

So, Trump gets told he's doing this that and the other, so he throws it back at them in order to deflect it.

Who needs sensible, when you can just do this nonsense? It's like being on this forum.
What are right wing or left wing strategies? The strategy should be to be a united America but left wing multiculturalism and politically correct forces are brignig America down instead of forging one nation.
"One of these is to accuse your opponents of the very things they are accusing you of."
That one is a quote from Alinsky's book straight out. Don't spin it.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

Dear defcon4
It's FEAR based. But fear can be overcome with love of truth that dispels ignorance, fear of the unknown, fear of change and loss
of control to competing influence or outside authority.

"Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Stride Toward Freedom: The Montgomery Story, 1958

* love of truth overcomes fear of the unknown
* love of justice overcomes fear of oppression
* love of peace and humanity overcomes fear of war and conflict

That's basically the Holy Trinity where
Truth Justice and Peace that God Jesus and the Holy Spirit symbolize collectively
prevail over the opposites symbolized by Satan (fear of the unknown
instead of love of truth, selfish ill will instead of selfless good will for all),
Antichrist (false authority, oppression, injustice, abuse of law and govt),
and False Prophets/Teaching (false religion, divisive hate speech instead of
healing words of wisdom and comfort for enlightenment and peacemaking).

Perfect love casts out fear.
So love win in the end, love never fails.

McCarthyism. Well, let's see. Creating a career for himself exposing people in bed with Russia...maybe Trump is partly right! I don't see Obama trying to create a career for himself, but the rest of it could be true!

Talk about Hypocrisy.

I do not believe politics works the way you understand it.

Dear Eloy Of course not, not until you see proof can you be expected to believe in something.
None of us has seen justice, so until it is established, how can we expect anyone to believe we will ever really get there?

We have two choices in life:
A. the path of Retributive Justice which brings destruction and death
B. the path of Restorative Justice which restores justice and peace in relations and renews life

If all we see is war and destruction, that's all we know of politics.
We would have to see real life examples of how Restorative Justice
works to change situations before we would believe this is possible.

So if you haven't seen examples of the transformative influence
of Restorative Justice approaches, of course you would not believe how powerful this is.
Anyone who has seen or experienced it comes away forever changed.
But the only way is to see it for yourself, otherwise there is no reason to believe this is possible.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

There is no Left worthy of the name in the United States, only a right-wing capitalist party and an even more right-wing capitalist party.
You got it wrong Spaniard, there is only one party and that has two fractions to put out a show of disagreement while everybody is on the payroll of the Global Elite. Yhe show is designed for distraction. While the plebs are busy arguing among one another the Global Elite does whatever they want to do....

RE:

Hi ElmerMudd
We don't have to respond to fear-based tactics "anger and hate" with more of the same.
Or you're right, that's what brings everyone down on the same sinking ship.
To stay afloat, answer anger with compassion, ignorance with understanding.
Reach out, reach across, embrace and include those who fear being censored and oppressed.
Make sure they know their objections and concerns, beliefs and interests are valued and heard.
That will put out the flames and calm down the madness. We need to acknowledge and hear each other out; nobody likes the feeling of being teamed up against and bullied into silence, so if we know we don't like this done to us, why do it to other people.

Answering fear with more fear just fuels the flames.
We need to break this cycle of fear based and hate based campaigning.

I hope you find more support and people to align and ally with,
so we can start to stabilize and quit this destructive backstabbing and backbiting going on right now.

Keep reaching out to include, align, resolve conflicts and bring the best out in people, not the worst.
We don't need any more division, so anything we can do to overcome and rise above,
that's the challenge we face, the battle we need to win. Then we can deal with anything else from there.
We just can't afford to be divided against ourselves, wasting our time attention and resources going back and forth.

Don't give up the fight, but make sure when you fight
you are fighting with people and not against anyone.
Or that is a losing battle, which we cannot afford to keep falling into.

What we need Emily is Leaders who do not abuse the powers of state to spy on political opposition. We need INSTITUTIONAL changes to remove the parties that CAUSING the polarization. And what we need is a press that actually UNDERSTANDS journalism and has standards and principles. The constant rot of our political process, the media lazyness and bias and the ATTITUDE of folks that they HAVE to vote Dem or Repub "in order to win at all costs" and regardless of the trash candidates that are offered -- has to change. Or there will BE an inevitable Civil confrontation. And right now -- one side in particular is so irate and spiteful that they will apparently initiate a very destructive process. It may be too late..

You got it wrong Spaniard, there is only one party and that has two fractions to put out a show of disagreement while everybody is on the payroll of the Global Elite. Yhe show is designed for distraction. While the plebs are busy arguing among one another the Global Elite does whatever they want to do....
It is true that bankers, financial executives, corporations, and the business class always find ways of prospering in the American system.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

This is getting hilarious. A comedy T.V. reality show coming right out of the Oval office. Trump bans media outlet's that's O.K. Tries to silence SNL and anyone who speaks negatively about him.

Well it's not going to happen there's too much out there to ignore now.

We know that they were wire tapping Russian phone lines, and when the Trump campaign called in to talk they're obviously being wiretapped. Whether intelligence agencies thought it was important to tap the TRUMP TOWER where the phones calls to the Russians were going back & forth, then they have every right to do that, and without warrants because this is ESPIONAGE aka spying on a foreign adversary which is perfectly legal to do. As it all envelopes around spying on a foreign adversary.

We know it's been one lie after another coming out of the Trump circle. 5 times the inner circle has denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season. THAT WAS A LIE.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

And it's been one lie after another ever since. Flynn first.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

Sessions second: Sessions actually filled out a form before the confirmation meeting and checked a box that stated he had no contact with any Russians, which is why he is refusing to go back and testify under oath.

We know that not only did they have meetings with the Russian ambassador, but they were also on the phone with Russian intelligence officials and those phone calls were numerous, (especially via Trumps son-in-law) during the same time that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

We know that Trump continually denied the Russian hacking, including the intelligence of the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, 13 other intelligence agencies including the entire Republican held Senate. Even at one point stating: I know people who know more than they do, and I'll get back to you next week. He didn't.

When people are continually LYING it's usually because they're trying to hide something.

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

And I'll leave you to ponder two quotes:

Trump: "Russia if that's you, if you could find Hillary Clinton's 30K emails, you would be greatly rewarded by the media.

OBAMA: I want this Russian Investigation done BEFORE I leave office--LOL. Clearly he did not turn this over to FBI director James Comey, because he is also under investigation for his interference into this election. And he certainly would not have turned it over to Republicans who would have squashed it.

DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Trump and company have been wholly OUTFOXED by Barack Obama, and I imagine he will release the Kracken in 2018 when Democrats take over, if not sooner.

Last edited:
The Right throws the word Nazi at anyone they don't like, having no idea what a Nazi is.

Here's a well known fact, that the Trumpsters continuously ignore as they call everyone "a Nazi". but their favorite term is "fake news", in other words, "the lying press".
There's a German word for "lying press", it's the word "Lügenpresse". It was a word used by the Nazis to discredit the press. It worked that time.
We have a thing in this country called "freedom of speech" as guaranteed by the Constitution. The Trumpsters are trying to do what Hitler and the Nazis did to the press, is eliminate the press's Constitutional right to "freedom of speech".
=======================================
Supporters of GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump have begun to use an old German word—once invoked by Nazis and now currently in vogue with far-right political activists in Germany—to attack American media covering his campaign.

The phrase is “Lügenpresse,” which means “lying press.” The phrase rose to infamy during the Nazi era and was resurrected in 2014 as a watchword with Germany’s anti-immigrant activists who wanted the media to “tell the truth” about refugees in their country—most of whom were Muslim refugees fleeing from war-torn areas caught in the middle of the ISIS conflict.

Now, Lügenpresse has traveled across the ocean to Trump rallies and social media posts from Trump’s legion of alt right supporters, and it's being aimed at both the media and the presidential campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump Supporters Are Using a Nazi Word to Attack Journalists

It is true that bankers, financial executives, corporations, and the business class always find ways of prospering in the American system.
In every system Spaniard. The Eu is controlled by them through un-elected bureaucrats and the IMF. The IMF allocates money according how countries (nations) respond to their demands. Who owns the IMF?

Forum List

Back