🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is referring to McCarthyism!!!!

Distortion, much?
Care to explain how it's distorted?
Absolutely. By failing to provide all the facts, the OP demands that the reader fill in the blanks. By using "yellow" terms, he has conflated a connection between McCarthy tactics and Trump, without having the burden of demonstrating actual instances in which Trump did, in fact, use McCarthy tactics.

Frankly ..... intellectually dishonest.
I assumed most knew Trump's relationship with Roy Cohn, the architect of McCarthyism. Roy Cohn was the senior legal council to Joseph McCarthy's over zealous search of communists. Roy Cohn provided the framework McCarthy used.
Roy Cohn was a very influential mentor of Donald Trump. Donald Trump has widely discussed his admiration of Roy Cohn and the influence he has had.
Then for "The Donald" to turn around and throw his mentor under the bus. Roy taught Don everything he knew including the mindset of McCarthyism.

Sorry to disabuse you of your idiocies, but Roy Cohn was not some kind of villain. He was a good lawyer, and everything his boss said about commies infiltrating the Truman administration was 100% accurate.
I almost felt sorry for McCarthy. When the hearing was over and McCarthy was still sitting at his desk ranting about communism as the others were talking with each other, picking up their things, getting ready to leave.
You're a deluded moron who doesn't understand what actually occurred at the hearing.

Trump is accusing Obama of bringing back McCarthyism.
Donald Trump's personal mentor was Roy Cohn, The supporting legal adviser to Joseph McCarthy.
Talk about Hypocrisy.

And Obama's guru is Alinsky who's motto was "The ends justify the means". You're dismissed.

Care to explain how it's distorted?
Absolutely. By failing to provide all the facts, the OP demands that the reader fill in the blanks. By using "yellow" terms, he has conflated a connection between McCarthy tactics and Trump, without having the burden of demonstrating actual instances in which Trump did, in fact, use McCarthy tactics.

I assumed most knew Trump's relationship with Roy Cohn, the architect of McCarthyism. Roy Cohn was the senior legal council to Joseph McCarthy's over zealous search of communists. Roy Cohn provided the framework McCarthy used.
Roy Cohn was a very influential mentor of Donald Trump. Donald Trump has widely discussed his admiration of Roy Cohn and the influence he has had.
Then for "The Donald" to turn around and throw his mentor under the bus. Roy taught Don everything he knew including the mindset of McCarthyism.

Sorry to disabuse you of your idiocies, but Roy Cohn was not some kind of villain. He was a good lawyer, and everything his boss said about commies infiltrating the Truman administration was 100% accurate.
I almost felt sorry for McCarthy. When the hearing was over and McCarthy was still sitting at his desk ranting about communism as the others were talking with each other, picking up their things, getting ready to leave.
You're a deluded moron who doesn't understand what actually occurred at the hearing.
I have a disc of the hearing and when things look bad I play it, but it sort of makes me sad too. McCarthy had learned to play on people's fears.

I have a disc of the hearing and when things look bad I play it, but it sort of makes me sad too. McCarthy had learned to play on people's fears.

You're a fool who is a sucker for communist propaganda.

You're a fool who is a sucker for communist propaganda.
I take it that you haven't seen the hearing. Did you even know about the hearing?

That sounds familiar

Forum List

Back