🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is referring to McCarthyism!!!!

based on trump's favorite strategy of accusing people of exactly what he's planning to do first, he's going to bring back mccarthyism pretty soon

and if he doesn't then people who have committed a crime won't be punished. Bring it back!
so do you trumpers like mccarthyism or dont you?

It is really hard to claim the moral high ground when the crime that the person is accused of is really serious and they actually did commit the crime. I don't think McCarthy actually did anything wrong other than point out that there was a whole bunch of communist in hollywood. They were public hearings designed to do that and it turns out that a lot of the accusations were true.
again..... do you trumpers like mccarthyism or dont you?... why is it so hard to get a straight answer about anything from you neo nazis?

How do you differentiate between a guy that wants to punish all political opponents by wiretapping their campaign to get some dirt on them and a guy who just called a public hearing in order to alert the public about things that he thought they should be alerted to. Are the cops doing mcarthiesm if they arrest a politician? I'm trying to figure what this term means exactly and all I get so far is a incoherent accusations that I support mcarthiesm...whatever that is.
im asking if you do, seems like you could just say yes or no... but you wont for some reason? are you waiting for Trump to tell you?

Isn't Trump really just defending himself? This whole thing started out with some accusation that he committed treason by talking to some russian officials. Trump then says that Obama wiretapped him in order to see if their was some kind secret plot to overthrow America. The wiretaps revealed nothing but now Obama has to deal with the fact that he wiretapped Trump during the campaign (assuming that this is true). Whose fault is it that he was wiretapped and isn't the fact that these wiretapping accusations are even coming out is because the dems wanted to push this Russian/Trump conspiracy.

Isn't Trump really just defending himself? This whole thing started out with some accusation that he committed treason by talking to some russian officials. Trump then says that Obama wiretapped him in order to see if their was some kind secret plot to overthrow America. The wiretaps revealed nothing but now Obama has to deal with the fact that he wiretapped Trump during the campaign (assuming that this is true). Whose fault is it that he was wiretapped and isn't the fact that these wiretapping accusations are even coming out is because the dems wanted to push this Russian/Trump conspiracy.
So your choosing to ignore my question until Trump tells you what to think? smart move....

there's no proof he was wiretapped, he just made it up? do you just believe everything anyone makes up? or just white supremacists?

based on trump's favorite strategy of accusing people of exactly what he's planning to do first, he's going to bring back mccarthyism pretty soon

and if he doesn't then people who have committed a crime won't be punished. Bring it back!

It's the Left who are the Neo-McCarthyites, the Left across the Western world are operating a form of McCarthyism, anyone holding Rightist political views is subject to all types of harrassment and as usual it's the Left who not only have no problem with becoming violent, but also encourage violence and also condone violence.
LOL

"LOL"

Refute what I commented you Troll, you can't, I've never read anything you have ever commented that was in any way useful or coherent, you are completely pointless and a total moron.
Lucy, you are very angry person. It is tough to think straight when you are consumed with anger. And you definitely do not think straight.
McCarthyism was based on ultra-nationalism; Trump's agenda is based on ultra-nationalism. That is not a coincidence.
More than you can comprehend.

So your choosing to ignore my question until Trump tells you what to think? smart move....

there's no proof he was wiretapped, he just made it up? do you just believe everything anyone makes up? or just white supremacists?

I'm just pointing that if this is true then they really sprang from the fact that dems tried to find evidence that there was some kind Trump/Russian plot to throw the election. What they found is that Obama wiretapped Trump instead. Now if they didn't want to bring this bullshit up then no one would have known about this wiretapping. The point I was making was that this is just bounce back from Trump back to the democrats.

It's the Left who are the Neo-McCarthyites, the Left across the Western world are operating a form of McCarthyism, anyone holding Rightist political views is subject to all types of harrassment and as usual it's the Left who not only have no problem with becoming violent, but also encourage violence and also condone violence.
LOL

"LOL"

Refute what I commented you Troll, you can't, I've never read anything you have ever commented that was in any way useful or coherent, you are completely pointless and a total moron.
Lucy, you are very angry person. It is tough to think straight when you are consumed with anger. And you definitely do not think straight.
McCarthyism was based on ultra-nationalism; Trump's agenda is based on ultra-nationalism. That is not a coincidence.
More than you can comprehend.

No I'm not an angry person, I just don't put up with any horsecrap from intellectually challenged Leftists.

"McCarthyism was based on ultra-nationalism; Trump's agenda is based on ultra-nationalism. That is not a coincidence.
More than you can comprehend."

The above comment of yours illustrates that it's you who is unable to comprehend, I fully comprehend which political persuasion are the New McCarthyites and it's the Left and not the Right.

Trump is accusing Obama of bringing back McCarthyism.
Donald Trump's personal mentor was Roy Cohn, The supporting legal adviser to Joseph McCarthy.
Talk about Hypocrisy.

When people are harrassed for their political views, when people are violently attacked for their political views, when people are reported to Big Brother for their political views, when people are censored for their political views, when people are wire-tapped for their political views, yes that's Neo-McCarthyism.

Not that anyone expects someone as intellectually challenged as you and the other Leftist Maniacs to comprehend any of this stuff.

You should stay within your narrow intellectual limits and stick to crayons and Play Doh and throwing bedwetting tantrums.
Ouch, Lucy you are very cruel.
Do you know who Roy Cohn is? Roy Cohn was the architect of McCarthyism. Trump acknowledges Roy Cohn was one of his most influential mentors.
You do not see the irony and hypocrisy, you are a highly unintelligent, small minded being.
You talk about violently attacking political views have you seen the increase in hate crimes since Trump was elected?

How many of Trump's high school like tweets are absolutely untrue.
If it ends up that Obama wire-tapped Trump, I will eat my words.
I will expect if it is shown the wire tapping claim is false, you will eat your words.

Roy Cohn was a Homosexual, so you should have championed him.
Trump did not care about Roy Cohn's sexual orientation but you apparently do.
People filled with anger are usually filled with hate.
You are full of great personality traits.

Did you know Trump may be the first president removed by Amendment XXV.

Looking for something to deflect the spotlight from the Russia thing, the Orange Plague has fallen back to his schoolyard tactics: Say something outrageous and get the conversation going in another direction.
So far the only 'proof' of the bugging is Trump's unsubstantiated tweet.
Works for the sad fucks who support him.

Surely the issue here is that Trump is feeling the pressure. This latest nonsense is a deflection tactic to give Sessions a breather.

Donald Trump's personal mentor was Roy Cohn, The supporting legal adviser to Joseph McCarthy.
Talk about Hypocrisy.
McCarthy allegations were not all off base. This is the time of Alger Hiss and the Rosenberg's. Liberal in government had many communist among them. Just like today.

Lucy is NOT the topic of this thread. Stick to the subject or risk being thread banned, or worse yet, having to post to yourself over and over again. Got it?

Surely the issue here is that Trump is feeling the pressure. This latest nonsense is a deflection tactic to give Sessions a breather.
I think you are correct.
Trump is a major deflector.
He keeps everyone off balance including himself.

Talk about Hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy? Doesn't the left understand "McCarthyism" after more than half a century? McCarthy was a republican senator in a senate with a democrat majority. He didn't even have a committee. In short McCarthy had a big mouth but the power was in the democrat party. Harry Truman and the democrats created HUAC and the House committee only had power of subpoena. Hollywood blacklisted their own. When democrats decided that Communists weren't such bad guys after all they blamed the whole thing on a freaking republican and it worked and now we know the era as McCarthysim.

Talk about Hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy? Doesn't the left understand "McCarthyism" after more than half a century? McCarthy was a republican senator in a senate with a democrat majority. He didn't even have a committee. In short McCarthy had a big mouth but the power was in the democrat party. Harry Truman and the democrats created HUAC and the House committee only had power of subpoena. Hollywood blacklisted their own. When democrats decided that Communists weren't such bad guys after all they blamed the whole thing on a freaking republican and it worked and now we know the era as McCarthysim.
Not all good people belong to one party and all bad belong to the other.
Both parties have good and bad people.
McCarthy was a bad person, Roy Cohn was a bad person.
It is very simple minded to paint all people of any party with the same brush.

Talk about Hypocrisy.

Here's the deal Elmer. I've come to conclusion watching all this shit that didn't really make sense and the press is actually getting it all so wrong, I just started looking and thinking on my own. As a Libertarian that has NO FUCKING interest in either of these juvenile corrupt tribes, I have clarity that a fanatic like you can't possibly have.

And I've concluded that BOTH sides are CLEARLY blackmail-able on "Russian Issues". And that this is used as a "proxy war" between your 2 tribes to taunt and distract and as propagandize very similar to the McCarthy hearings. Now even the McCarthy hearings had a GRAIN OR 2 of truth in them. Same here.

BOTH SIDES BRO -- ugly truth..

There is dirt ALL OVER the Dem side on the "russian thing" and I believe they were SO impressed by that fake-ass dossier with the phony "intel endorsement" that they decided to ride it ALL the way as a contingency plan should THEY get nailed for "Russian ties". Well guess what -- Podesta Group picked LOBBYING for a bank that OWNS 30% of Russia in the SAME CAMPAIGN OCTOBER that Podesta phone gets hacked. Podesta Group even lobbied on behalf of the same Russian Puppet (twice deposed) President of the Ukraine that MANAFORT resigned over.

Of course Manafort had OTHER business that put in touch with Russian Oligarchs and movers/shakers.. Read that to be the "Russian Mob".. So in essence, Podesta and Manafort were COMPETING to represent this Russian puppet.

Now Trump very well COULD HAVE gone to the same Russian Oligarch Mob for money back when his credit was almost destroyed in the 90s. No one knows. But clearly what doesn't smell right there is that Trump did NOT fight back by pointing out the Podesta/Clinton ties and crushing the smear campaign in the bud. I've heard him bring up Clintons ample and shady ties to Russia -- but NEVER the Podesta or the other CGI Blumenthal about their dealings with the Russians. Podesta did this DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

The Podesta "phone hack" could have the been result of a deal gone wrong with that Russian mega bank. Trumps refusal to DEFEND himself by nailing podesta to a coffin says he's hiding something.

BOTH SIDES are blackmail-able and comprised on "the Russian thing". We never should have allowed these parties to morph into power hungry corrupt entities. And NOW apparently -- they want to fight to death, expose REAMS of sensitive Intel and God know what other secrets that have been kept for DECADES.. And the DEMS obviously are the ones willing to do the First Strike Nuclear option because of their butthurt.

I am NOT amused. There will be blood in the streets. They WILL TAKE MY COUNTRY DOWN WITH THEM.

Over --------- not much.. It really is trivial. Talking, dealing, negotiating with Russians is NO MORE OF A CRIME than having a Communist Aunt and Uncle in the 50's. .But here we go again. And it's gonna make McCarthy look like Pee Wee Herman...

I am so sick and tired of "WINNERS" --- especially winners who would USE the awesome and overblown powers of the state to MONITOR and SPY on political competitors.

I worked to give the voters a choice of a sane and capable "Intervention Team" in the form of Johnson/Weld. A team that would have put a stop to this juvenile food fight before it went nuclear. A team that would have installed "independent counsels" in EVERY APPOINTED CHAIR in DC --- and America chose to go with "winners".

So when the media is done FLAMING AND ENCOURAGING this showdown and blood is running in the streets between you 2 juiced up tribal fanatics --- I'm not participating. I told you so...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back