Trump is right to call it "treason"...

Trumpybear is not the Government. Impeachment of elected government officials is a constitution process of our government.

Fabricating a crime and then framing Trump for it in order to make it "legal" to remove him from power is treason. If it's not, then there is no such thing as treason.

The Democrat controlled House simply doesn't have the power to remove a president from office. Strike two.

So as long as some Republicans go along with it, fabricating a crime is just.

Those who believe the accusations are fabricated would have the chance to produce all the evidence they want during a trial by the Senate. But from a purely partisan perspective, the magic number is what 19?

It may be necessary to break out the rifles and clean the swamp ourselves.
Ah yes....the CRC threat of violence. Typical.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

Impeachment is in the Constitution. It is not treason and you are a crazy fruitcake crackhead.

For real crimes, not fabricated crimes. The day is coming when the fascist left will need to be exterminated.
Well, what are you waiting for? Someone else to do it for you while you hide?

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

Where's your proof? I'm going to play stupid like Cult45 does.

Since when do you care about "proof"? It was proven that Hillary committed serious crimes and she wasn't even charged. Corruption.
Poor CRCs....why didn't the GOP that controlled all three branches for 2 years do anything?

Trump brought up Biden and his son 3 times. He mentioned Crowdstrike only once.

Maybe I missed something, i thought there were only two sentences... and Zelenski did most of the talking about Biden , not Trump. There was no Quid Pro Quo

Further more Trump simply said "whatever you can do would be great" .... Whatever you can do??? that could be anything... I hardly call that pressure, Which is why Schiff had to do his editorializing... to make things appear much much worse. If he simply read the transcript straight he would have gotten no reaction.

Apparently you missed a LOT of somethings. Zelenski did NO talking about Biden, that was all Trump.

What about today on the lawn. I suppose he didn't ask China to investigate the Bidens.

The President has the duty to root out corruption that negatively affects We The People.

Why is the only corruption that the President is specifically calling out is that which involves his political opponents - the Bidens and the Clintons?

Why does the President have his Attorney General flying around the world investigating the American intelligence and law enforcement agencies, all of whom are lead by Republicans appointed by Donald Trump?

Why is the State Department harassing staff over Hillary Clinton's emails?

Why is the Trump blaming Democrats for his impeachment when the Inspector General who Trump appointed, and the Acting Director of the NSA, who is also a Trump appointee, examined and deemed the Whistleblower's report both "credible" and "urgent"? Trump has admitted to the veracity of the transcript, and has tried to spin the whole mess.

Speaking of Trump's spin, at first he tried to portray as "no big deal", this "favour" he asked for. When that story didn't work, it was "The Biden's are corrupt". When that story didn't work, he trotted out "I just want to root out corruption", while ignoring all of the other corruption in the world, and focusing like a laser on corruption committed by the Bidens.

None of this is working. Americans know that Trump lies, and they're not buying it this time. But I do hope that Pompeo, Guliani, Barr and Trump all end up in jail over this - and anyone else who is involved in burying that transcript.
Next up, trump goes after Obama's "real" birth certificate!

Gonna put the squeeze on Hawaii next.

"It would be a shame if something happens to your Pineapple crop this year. Hawaii? You listening?"

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

William Barr is obtaining it as we speak.

So, you ain't got shit, as usual. How embarrassing.

You should stick to sucking Obama's cock.
Well now.....we can see what YOU think about.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.

I guess you're not concerned about sedition.

The Dems began the drumbeat of impeachment 2 days after trump won.

That means they are upset that the chosen one didn't win, so they decided to ignore the will of the people and take their votes away from them.

That is called corruption at the highest level. and we won't put up with it.

The will of the people was ignored when Trump won with 3 million less votes. Yes, Trump's lawlessness is corruption at the highest level, and we won't put up with it.

Yea, trash the democratic process so you fascists can take over. It's going to be war.

Yes, I can see your troops are ready.
0cc3.jpg
You really think he's be in anything but the cowering position behind his desk?

Since when do you care about "proof"? It was proven that Hillary committed serious crimes and she wasn't even charged. Corruption.

A Hannity accusation is not proof dumb ass.

The FBI and IG both confirmed her crimes you fucking inbred moron.
Oh? And where are the indictments?

Non-democratic means? You mean using the Constitution? Funny...

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy? Remember what happened to you idiots after Harry Reid fucked with the Senate rules?

You probably don't believe this, but you people are setting yourselves up for some major disappointment.

House rules are not a part of the Constitution. They can do it however they like. Republicans will never see a majority in the House unless they change their ways
No, motherfucker, they can't change the constitution without a Constitutional convention, and you need a two thirds vote to amend the constitution.
Constitution Article II, Section 4.

The Russian collusion thing was a gigantic lie created by your fascist masters.

It was a valid inquiry handled by an incompetent Congress. I still believe he's guilty as hell of obstruction, thus he's a product of an illegitimate election and candidate. Fuck yo *pResident.

Now they're pitching the Ukraine phone call as grounds for impeachment and you are happy to throw justice and our democracy out the window only because you personally dislike Trump.

Dude, I've personally disliked the Orange Virus since the 80s and I've made no secret about that. I wish we could just skip the impeachment process and throw him and this entire administration in prison and be done with the scum, but that wouldn't be very 'Democratic' of me, would it? So, I await the outcome of the process (justice), which Cult45 mouth breathers seem to be reticent to do. Asking foreign countries for aid in our elections is a big 'no no' even when a Republican does it, sparky. So save the partisan 'virtue signalling' for yourself. You openly support corrupt candidates. Don't try and put your delusion on me.
So you admit you are a biased twat who doesn't give a flying toss for the truth.

Don't talk to me about truth, Cult45 scumbag. You aren't qualified.

Another delusional asshole for my ignore list.
Run away!

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy? Remember what happened to you idiots after Harry Reid fucked with the Senate rules?

You probably don't believe this, but you people are setting yourselves up for some major disappointment.

House rules are not a part of the Constitution. They can do it however they like. Republicans will never see a majority in the House unless they change their ways
No, motherfucker, they can't change the constitution without a Constitutional convention, and you need a two thirds vote to amend the constitution.

Nobody is changing the constitution. Everything the Democrats are doing is Constitutional.
They don't care about "Constitutional"...they care about "trumpitutional".

The Democrat controlled House simply doesn't have the power to remove a president from office. Strike two.

So as long as some Republicans go along with it, fabricating a crime is just.

Those who believe the accusations are fabricated would have the chance to produce all the evidence they want during a trial by the Senate. But from a purely partisan perspective, the magic number is what 19?

It may be necessary to break out the rifles and clean the swamp ourselves.

The keyboard commandos are restless!

Indeed you are.
Ruh Roooooh!

Save of course that treason only consist of levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. Neither of which matches your made up definition.

Second, a impeachment isn't 'overthrowing' a president. Its part of a process laid out in the constitution itself to legally and constitutionally remove them.

For just cause, not because you don't like the outcome of an election. You are correct, it isn't treason unless we can prove they are doing pootins, or the Chinese bidding, but it IS sedition.
images

Save of course that treason only consist of levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. Neither of which matches your made up definition.

Second, a impeachment isn't 'overthrowing' a president. Its part of a process laid out in the constitution itself to legally and constitutionally remove them.

For just cause, not because you don't like the outcome of an election. You are correct, it isn't treason unless we can prove they are doing pootins, or the Chinese bidding, but it IS sedition.

For cause....according to the House of Representatives. Not you.

Yeah, and they have trotted out manufactured crime after manufactured crime.

The Dems are the law breakers. Not trump
Nothing has been "trotted out" at all. No articles of impeachment have been introduced or voted on yet. Relax. Let the process play out.
It's like they are afraid of what's gonna be found.

which part? there isn't any words about starting a coup.

And by 'coup', you mean an impeachment?

You may want to look up the meaning of Coup. As it has nothing to do with impeachments.

Spreading false information to make impeachment seem proper is indeed a coup you ignorant twerp.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::haha:

Trump reminds me of Nixon.

"Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal."

Trumpybear is not the Government. Impeachment of elected government officials is a constitution process of our government.

Fabricating a crime and then framing Trump for it in order to make it "legal" to remove him from power is treason. If it's not, then there is no such thing as treason.

The call to the Ukrainian President and Trump’s demand they investigate the Biden’s in exchange for American military aid, wasn’t the Democrats fabricating anything. This was Trump behaving in a criminal manner.

Trump has confessed to doing this. So it’s hardly the Democrats framing Trump for something he didn’t do.

Treason is narrowly defined under the US Constitution as “aiding and abetting the enemy during a time of war declared by Congress”. The Founders feared foreign powers messing in American politics and they wanted Americans to remove anyone from office who sought aid from foreign.

In other words, the Constitution was written in anticipation of a Trumpian Presidency.
Nope, this is Democrats influencing our election thru deception.

There is no law that says you can't ask for or accept aid from foreign countries. There's a word for that completely legal and ethical practice. It's called a TREATY. You fucking DUMBASS.

The FEC chair disagrees.

“It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.”

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png
Well...SHITFORBRAINS.......THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AN ELECTION, THIS IS TRUMP'S GOD DAMNED JOB!
^ :blowup:

Trump brought up Biden and his son 3 times. He mentioned Crowdstrike only once.

Maybe I missed something, i thought there were only two sentences... and Zelenski did most of the talking about Biden , not Trump. There was no Quid Pro Quo

Further more Trump simply said "whatever you can do would be great" .... Whatever you can do??? that could be anything... I hardly call that pressure, Which is why Schiff had to do his editorializing... to make things appear much much worse. If he simply read the transcript straight he would have gotten no reaction.

Apparently you missed a LOT of somethings. Zelenski did NO talking about Biden, that was all Trump.

What about today on the lawn. I suppose he didn't ask China to investigate the Bidens.

The President has the duty to root out corruption that negatively affects We The People.

Why is the only corruption that the President is specifically calling out is that which involves his political opponents - the Bidens and the Clintons?

Why does the President have his Attorney General flying around the world investigating the American intelligence and law enforcement agencies, all of whom are lead by Republicans appointed by Donald Trump?

Why is the State Department harassing staff over Hillary Clinton's emails?

Why is the Trump blaming Democrats for his impeachment when the Inspector General who Trump appointed, and the Acting Director of the NSA, who is also a Trump appointee, examined and deemed the Whistleblower's report both "credible" and "urgent"? Trump has admitted to the veracity of the transcript, and has tried to spin the whole mess.

Speaking of Trump's spin, at first he tried to portray as "no big deal", this "favour" he asked for. When that story didn't work, it was "The Biden's are corrupt". When that story didn't work, he trotted out "I just want to root out corruption", while ignoring all of the other corruption in the world, and focusing like a laser on corruption committed by the Bidens.

None of this is working. Americans know that Trump lies, and they're not buying it this time. But I do hope that Pompeo, Guliani, Barr and Trump all end up in jail over this - and anyone else who is involved in burying that transcript.

Hillary was illegally not prosecuted because of the corrupt Comey a corrupt AG (Lynch) and the cabal of FBI officials. Exposed correspondence shows there was a concerted effort to destroy the 45th President because of nothing more than their virulent hatred of the man. Luckily real journalists have been investigating the fake Russian/Trump collusion allegations and the cover-up by Mueller and Barr will root out all the crap they foisted upon the American public.

We have been investigating the Biden/Son Ukraine corruption long before now. We are getting close and more and more we see Biden's actual words scoffing and laughing at getting the prosecutor fired. Biden and the DNC are really feeling the heat so, in retaliation , they make up the same claims against Trump but with virtually 0 evidence. Schiff's false characterization of the 'whistleblower' complaint (which in itself was a false account of the REAL transcript that Trump released) was a bald faced attempt to slander and lie.

Hillary was not prosecuted because she BROKE NO LAWS. No classified emails were ever found to have been received by anyone not entitled to receive them. No secrets were breached because EMAIL IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A SECURE FORM OF COMMUNICATION SO REAL TOP SECRET MATERIALS ARE NEVER SENT BY EMAIL.

The entire email investigation was a Republican stunt to discredit Clinton. There was no crime. That's why she wasn't charged. Republicans had known about the private server since 2008.

The call to the Ukrainian President and Trump’s demand they investigate the Biden’s in exchange for American military aid, wasn’t the Democrats fabricating anything. This was Trump behaving in a criminal manner.

Trump has confessed to doing this. So it’s hardly the Democrats framing Trump for something he didn’t do.

Treason is narrowly defined under the US Constitution as “aiding and abetting the enemy during a time of war declared by Congress”. The Founders feared foreign powers messing in American politics and they wanted Americans to remove anyone from office who sought aid from foreign.

In other words, the Constitution was written in anticipation of a Trumpian Presidency.
Nope, this is Democrats influencing our election thru deception.

There is no law that says you can't ask for or accept aid from foreign countries. There's a word for that completely legal and ethical practice. It's called a TREATY. You fucking DUMBASS.

The FEC chair disagrees.

“It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.”

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png
Well...SHITFORBRAINS.......THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AN ELECTION, THIS IS TRUMP'S GOD DAMNED JOB!

says, you....the same hapless dipshit that just said 'There is no law that says you can't ask for or accept aid from foreign countries.'

The FEC's disabusing you of your comic misunderstanding elegantly demonstrates that you have no idea what you're talking about.

And trying to solicit personal benefit using the power of the office of the presidency is not, nor has ever been Trump's job.

Which explains the impeachment inquiry. And the rapidly increasing support for impeachment.
nCmIkMK.jpg
and....a Birther to boot.....:71:

Forum List

Back