Trump is right to call it "treason"...

Hillary did not go and get a dossier from Russia. Shd hired an American firm to do opposition research. Even after all these years, you dumbfucks still can't understand that. :cuckoo:

Correct. She CONSPIRED WITH A US COMPANY TO HIRE A FOREIGN SPY, AND THEY LAUNDERED THE PAYMENT THROUGH A LAWFIRM.

Thanks for pointing that out.

You need to take all that evidence and stuff to Devin Nunes right away. He's waiting on it so they can finally charge her with something, anything. Hurry!

They already have it, cupcake.

Too scared to use it or what? Afraid they might get Seth'ed?
Afraid to impeach? Come on big guy explain why no vote? Back at you

:113: Damn, is it Beer-Thirty already?

:cheers2:

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.
What about Trump publicly asking a COMMUNIST dictatorship to investigate a political rival. How isn't that treason?
It's unpatriotic. It's illegal...but it's not "treason" because there's no war

You pathetic, ignorant moron, a charge of treason doesn't require a war. Dayum some of you are really really clueless and stupid. I sometimes wonder how you even manage to exist.

You need to take all that evidence and stuff to Devin Nunes right away. He's waiting on it so they can finally charge her with something, anything. Hurry!

Patience child. It’s coming. Think of it as a Thanksgiving blessing
So nothing? Just like Russia Russia, had to wait and then the resolve was in trump’s favor! I’d say they ain’t got the ‘COURAGE ‘ thanks cowardly lion

Correct. She CONSPIRED WITH A US COMPANY TO HIRE A FOREIGN SPY, AND THEY LAUNDERED THE PAYMENT THROUGH A LAWFIRM.

:113: Damn, is it Beer-Thirty already?

:cheers2:
For you, it’s practically always beer thirty eh?

Thus it ain't a fucking impeachment....

Correct. It is an inquiry into impeachment. You win the boob prize.
Why do they need an inquiry into something they have no evidence of? You all are unamerican don’t respect due process. I poop in your mouth

If there's no evidence then an inquiry shouldn't freak you and Trump out so much. Of course the evidence of abuse of power is right out in the open...twice. (Just because he's brazen about abusing his power does not make it less of an abuse of power)
This is so ridiculous.
The media repeats Democrat lies......and you parrot them like they're real....like mindless zombies who instead of saying "brains" you're repeating this nonsense.

None of you folks complained when Obama was releasing old information about the Bush Administration trashing them in the press. But when Trump tries to get to the bottom of the fake Russian Collusion coup you fags claim he's abusing his authority.
No, what he's doing is trying to find out who the criminals are in Washington and stop them from sabotaging his administration. He has every right constitutionally to protect himself from enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC. It's in his oath of office.

Serious question...what color is the sky on your planet?
Blue......this is Earth, not Vulcan where the sky is Red.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.
What about Trump publicly asking a COMMUNIST dictatorship to investigate a political rival. How isn't that treason?
how is it illegal? give me the statute? why wasn't illegal then when the three senators did exactly the same thing while mueller was investigating? how about when hitlery went and got the dossier from russia? you all are so two faced the joker is jealous.
Hillary did not go and get a dossier from Russia. Shd hired an American firm to do opposition research. Even after all these years, you dumbfucks still can't understand that. :cuckoo:
You confirmed my statement! You’re too ignorant to even know it!
LOL

You're demented. You falsely claimed Hillary went and got s dossier from Russia and I pointed out she didn't . To you brain-dead losers, that's confirming your bullshit. :lmao:

You pathetic, ignorant moron, a charge of treason doesn't require a war. Dayum some of you are really really clueless and stupid. I sometimes wonder how you even manage to exist.
According to the Constitution it does. Maybe not in Russia but..

According to the Constitution it does. Maybe not in Russia but..
Define war

Its not illegal for one president to ask another to do him a favor. He did not ask anyone to make up false dirt against a political opponent. The favor was only in regards to computer servers, and that was it. He asked if they could help get down to the bottom of what happened. Now prove that should be interpreted as looking for false dirt... and not looking for the truth into what happened.
It is illegal when said president asking for favors is running in the same election as the target of his favors.

Well, its funny that when I read the transcript i don't see Biden's name brought up 7 or 8 times, I don't see Trump asking for dirt either 7 or 8 times. The favor had to do with the Crowd strike thing... the servers.. and Trump was asking him to find the truth, not to make something up .. AS PRESENTED TO US BY SCHIFF ! Sorry but we all know the Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump for the last 3 years.... then supprise supprise a secret CIA operative comes by with faulty 2nd hand info. I just cant believe you don't see the corruption here. I don't have to like President Trump one bit to see that these actions are bordering on criminal ...if not criminal.

Trump brought up Biden and his son 3 times. He mentioned Crowdstrike only once.

Maybe I missed something, i thought there were only two sentences... and Zelenski did most of the talking about Biden , not Trump. There was no Quid Pro Quo

Further more Trump simply said "whatever you can do would be great" .... Whatever you can do??? that could be anything... I hardly call that pressure, Which is why Schiff had to do his editorializing... to make things appear much much worse. If he simply read the transcript straight he would have gotten no reaction.

Apparently you missed a LOT of somethings. Zelenski did NO talking about Biden, that was all Trump.

What about today on the lawn. I suppose he didn't ask China to investigate the Bidens.

The President has the duty to root out corruption that negatively affects We The People.

It is illegal when said president asking for favors is running in the same election as the target of his favors.

Well, its funny that when I read the transcript i don't see Biden's name brought up 7 or 8 times, I don't see Trump asking for dirt either 7 or 8 times. The favor had to do with the Crowd strike thing... the servers.. and Trump was asking him to find the truth, not to make something up .. AS PRESENTED TO US BY SCHIFF ! Sorry but we all know the Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump for the last 3 years.... then supprise supprise a secret CIA operative comes by with faulty 2nd hand info. I just cant believe you don't see the corruption here. I don't have to like President Trump one bit to see that these actions are bordering on criminal ...if not criminal.

Maybe I missed something, i thought there were only two sentences... and Zelenski did most of the talking about Biden , not Trump. There was no Quid Pro Quo

Further more Trump simply said "whatever you can do would be great" .... Whatever you can do??? that could be anything... I hardly call that pressure, Which is why Schiff had to do his editorializing... to make things appear much much worse. If he simply read the transcript straight he would have gotten no reaction.

Apparently you missed a LOT of somethings. Zelenski did NO talking about Biden, that was all Trump.

What about today on the lawn. I suppose he didn't ask China to investigate the Bidens.

The President has the duty to root out corruption that negatively affects We The People.
Then why does he say nothing about the MASSIVE corruption in Putin’s Russia...

Oh wait... Putin got him elected...

Then why does he say nothing about the MASSIVE corruption in Putin’s Russia...

Oh wait... Putin got him elected...
Ukraine doesn't even make the top 20 of corrupt countries we give monetary aid to.

Why is the only corruption that the President is specifically calling out is that which involves his political opponents - the Bidens and the Clintons?

Why does the President have his Attorney General flying around the world investigating the American intelligence and law enforcement agencies, all of whom are lead by Republicans appointed by Donald Trump?

Why is the State Department harassing staff over Hillary Clinton's emails?

Why is the Trump blaming Democrats for his impeachment when the Inspector General who Trump appointed, and the Acting Director of the NSA, who is also a Trump appointee, examined and deemed the Whistleblower's report both "credible" and "urgent"? Trump has admitted to the veracity of the transcript, and has tried to spin the whole mess.

Speaking of Trump's spin, at first he tried to portray as "no big deal", this "favour" he asked for. When that story didn't work, it was "The Biden's are corrupt". When that story didn't work, he trotted out "I just want to root out corruption", while ignoring all of the other corruption in the world, and focusing like a laser on corruption committed by the Bidens.

None of this is working. Americans know that Trump lies, and they're not buying it this time. But I do hope that Pompeo, Guliani, Barr and Trump all end up in jail over this - and anyone else who is involved in burying that transcript.

how is it illegal? give me the statute? why wasn't illegal then when the three senators did exactly the same thing while mueller was investigating? how about when hitlery went and got the dossier from russia? you all are so two faced the joker is jealous.

LOLOL

You poor, desperate thing. "Conspired" connotates a crime. She committed no crime in hiring an American firm.

Paying a foreign agent to influence an election IS a crime you fucking moron. Everything that you have accused trump of, she has actually done.

My gosh but you're a bad paid political whore
Dumbfuck, she didn't pay a foreign agent. That will never change no matter how hard you pray.

And she's still not charged. Nor will she be since she legally hired a U.S. based firm.

:lmao:

Because they're still investigating.

Why is the only corruption that the President is specifically calling out is that which involves his political opponents - the Bidens and the Clintons?

Why does the President have his Attorney General flying around the world investigating the American intelligence and law enforcement agencies, all of whom are lead by Republicans appointed by Donald Trump?

Why is the Trump blaming Democrats for his impeachment when the Inspector General who Trump appointed, and the Acting Director of the NSA, who is also a Trump appointee, examined and deemed the Whistleblower's report both "credible" and "urgent"? Trump has admitted to the veracity of the transcript, and has tried to spin the whole mess.

Speaking of Trump's spin, at first he tried to portray as "no big deal", this "favour" he asked for. When that story didn't work, it was "The Biden's are corrupt". When that story didn't work, he trotted out "I just want to root out corruption", while ignoring all of the other corruption in the world, and focusing like a laser on corruption committed by the Bidens.

None of this is working. Americans know that Trump lies, and they're not buying it this time. But I do hope that Pompeo, Guliani, Barr and Trump all end up in jail over this - and anyone else who is involved in burying that transcript.
Next up, trump goes after Obama's "real" birth certificate!

Hillary was illegally not prosecuted because of the corrupt Comey a corrupt AG (Lynch) and the cabal of FBI officials. Exposed correspondence shows there was a concerted effort to destroy the 45th President because of nothing more than their virulent hatred of the man. Luckily real journalists have been investigating the fake Russian/Trump collusion allegations and the cover-up by Mueller and Barr will root out all the crap they foisted upon the American public.

We have been investigating the Biden/Son Ukraine corruption long before now. We are getting close and more and more we see Biden's actual words scoffing and laughing at getting the prosecutor fired. Biden and the DNC are really feeling the heat so, in retaliation , they make up the same claims against Trump but with virtually 0 evidence. Schiff's false characterization of the 'whistleblower' complaint (which in itself was a false account of the REAL transcript that Trump released) was a bald faced attempt to slander and lie.

How do you know that fat donnie isn't eligible for impeachment? The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?

Ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"? I don't know what third-world shithole you live in but in my country, we don't pre-convict a person before there's been a trial.

Also moron, do I sound "afraid"? You must be a bad judge of character.
Exactly..."presumption of innocence"...thus an investigation. What are you afraid of?

I am afraid of nothing. President Trump will come out of this smelling like a rose, as his popularity continues to increase.

I know for a fact that you're scared shitless of that.
Not at all....I'm not the one melting down. I'm not the one threatening civil war. I'm patiently waiting as this all unfolds. So I ask again, what are you afraid of?

The claim that you aren't "melting down is hilarious." The entire left-wing of this county has been going off the rails for three years now. If you're calmly sitting in the middle of what's happening, you must be oblivious.
You still whining? This is priceless.....:71:

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.

I guess you're not concerned about sedition.

The Dems began the drumbeat of impeachment 2 days after trump won.

That means they are upset that the chosen one didn't win, so they decided to ignore the will of the people and take their votes away from them.

That is called corruption at the highest level. and we won't put up with it.
"and we won't put up with it"......if, as you say, the drumbeat of impeachment began 2 days after fat donnie won....I guess you've been putting up with it for three years now. When will you be not putting up with it?

Forum List

Back