Trump is right to call it "treason"...

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.
What about Trump publicly asking a COMMUNIST dictatorship to investigate a political rival. How isn't that treason?
It's unpatriotic. It's illegal...but it's not "treason" because there's no war

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.
What about Trump publicly asking a COMMUNIST dictatorship to investigate a political rival. How isn't that treason?
So, I can spy and it's not treason, if there's no war going on? That doesn't make sense. War has NOTHING to do with whether it's treason or not.

Are you going to give him a pass if he starts pulling this shit against Warren, and Sanders, and O'Rourke, and Harris, and any other Democrat looking to run against him?
ROFLMFAO

I didn’t know Biden was nominated already
cause last I heard, everyone you listed
want to run against him

Trump could just claim ignorance...
I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong...
Joe did it
So you're position is a sitting president can eliminate all potential rivals as long as they do so prior to the primaries. Is that right? And with help from foreign governments, no less.

:cuckoo:

Are you going to give him a pass if he starts pulling this shit against Warren, and Sanders, and O'Rourke, and Harris, and any other Democrat looking to run against him?
ROFLMFAO

I didn’t know Biden was nominated already
cause last I heard, everyone you listed
want to run against him

Trump could just claim ignorance...
I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong...
Joe did it
so did hitlery.

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.

I guess you're not concerned about sedition.

The Dems began the drumbeat of impeachment 2 days after trump won.

That means they are upset that the chosen one didn't win, so they decided to ignore the will of the people and take their votes away from them.

That is called corruption at the highest level. and we won't put up with it.

Sedition? Please, for 8 years I had to hear lies about Obama being gay or from Kenya or Michelle Obama being a man. Now it's some ridiculous deep state conspiracy. In the meantime Trump has bragged and publicly campaigned for foreign governments to attack his political rivals and chase other idiotic conspiracy theories.
he was from Kenya, and others stated he was gay while in college. you should do better investigation and learn what's out there. All he had to do was produce his birth certificate, he still hasn't. just a fact.

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.

That means they are upset that the chosen one didn't win, so they decided to ignore the will of the people and take their votes away from them.

The will of the people was ignored when Trump won with 3 million less votes. Yes, Trump's lawlessness is corruption at the highest level, and we won't put up with it.

Yea, trash the democratic process so you fascists can take over. It's going to be war.

Fuck your war, tard.
I enjoy when the truth hits home.

how is it illegal? give me the statute? why wasn't illegal then when the three senators did exactly the same thing while mueller was investigating? how about when hitlery went and got the dossier from russia? you all are so two faced the joker is jealous.

Sedition? Please, for 8 years I had to hear lies about Obama being gay or from Kenya or Michelle Obama being a man. Now it's some ridiculous deep state conspiracy. In the meantime Trump has bragged and publicly campaigned for foreign governments to attack his political rivals and chase other idiotic conspiracy theories.
he was from Kenya, and others stated he was gay while in college. you should do better investigation and learn what's out there. All he had to do was produce his birth certificate, he still hasn't. just a fact.
LOLOL

Birthers are a fucking riot!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

how is it illegal? give me the statute? why wasn't illegal then when the three senators did exactly the same thing while mueller was investigating? how about when hitlery went and got the dossier from russia? you all are so two faced the joker is jealous.
Hillary did not go and get a dossier from Russia. Shd hired an American firm to do opposition research. Even after all these years, you dumbfucks still can't understand that. :cuckoo:

Hillary did not go and get a dossier from Russia. Shd hired an American firm to do opposition research. Even after all these years, you dumbfucks still can't understand that. :cuckoo:

Correct. She CONSPIRED WITH A US COMPANY TO HIRE A FOREIGN SPY, AND THEY LAUNDERED THE PAYMENT THROUGH A LAWFIRM.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Correct. She CONSPIRED WITH A US COMPANY TO HIRE A FOREIGN SPY, AND THEY LAUNDERED THE PAYMENT THROUGH A LAWFIRM.

LOLOL

You poor, desperate thing. "Conspired" connotates a crime. She committed no crime in hiring an American firm.

You confirmed my statement! You’re too ignorant to even know it!

LOLOL

You poor, desperate thing. "Conspired" connotates a crime. She committed no crime in hiring an American firm.
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

LOLOL

Paying a foreign agent to influence an election IS a crime you fucking moron. Everything that you have accused trump of, she has actually done.

My gosh but you're a bad paid political whore

You need to take all that evidence and stuff to Devin Nunes right away. He's waiting on it so they can finally charge her with something, anything. Hurry!

You need to take all that evidence and stuff to Devin Nunes right away. He's waiting on it so they can finally charge her with something, anything. Hurry!

They already have it, cupcake.

Too scared to use it or what? Afraid they might get Seth'ed?

Afraid to impeach? Come on big guy explain why no vote? Back at you

You confirmed my statement! You’re too ignorant to even know it!
Matthew 7:3(KJV)
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Hillary did not go and get a dossier from Russia. Shd hired an American firm to do opposition research. Even after all these years, you dumbfucks still

Afraid to impeach? Come on big guy explain why no vote? Back at you
Patience child. It’s coming. Think of it as a Thanksgiving blessing

Forum List

Back