Trump is right to call it "treason"...

Those that actively engage to unjustly remove the president should be targeted for elimination. So, no, that's not the average Democrat or journalist.

Michael Schiff comes to mind.

Are you trying for the biggest fuckwit on the board award? If so, you are doing a sterling job...

Thus it ain't a fucking impeachment....

Correct. It is an inquiry into impeachment. You win the boob prize.
Yeah....in other words a total waste of taxpayer's money.
They're inquiring if they should think about impeachment sometime in the future.
Then they're going to go on a search for possible reasons to think about an impeachment.
Then they're going to give a bunch of speeches about how pissed they are at Trump.
Then they're going to lose the House and spend the next 4 years whining about how Trump is such a murderous dictator.

No, they perceived a crime and are investigating. There will be articles drawn and voted on and the Senate will very likely have to have a trial.

Perceived a crime based on nothing. There's no crime, there's no investigation, there's no prosecution of Biden's kid.

Their working theory is that Biden forced the removal of a prosecutor that *wasn't* prosecuting his kid for anything.

Which is just another stupid story in a litany of stupidity. And yet these mindless fanatics repeat whatever they're told to say, no matter how fact free and laughable.
I was talking about the House of Representatives and Trump not the silly conspiracy theories cooked up by Giuliani and company.
The hoax

Rules regarding treason?

WTF you talkin bout willis?

which part? there isn't any words about starting a coup.

And by 'coup', you mean an impeachment?

You may want to look up the meaning of Coup. As it has nothing to do with impeachments.

Spreading false information to make impeachment seem proper is indeed a coup you ignorant twerp.

What false information? Trump has already confessed to the asking the Ukrainians for "a favour" in the transcript. He can't take that back, but he's now trying to say that the transcript doesn't say, what it says.

Trump has Barr going around the world investigating the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA. Do you know how STUPID that is? He is asking foreign security agencies to investigate American security agencies, to help Trump's campaign. What do you think other governments are making of these requests?

Your president is unfit for office. Removing him from office is a necessity for the safety and security of the country, and the rest of the free world as well.

Its not illegal for one president to ask another to do him a favor. He did not ask anyone to make up false dirt against a political opponent. The favor was only in regards to computer servers, and that was it. He asked if they could help get down to the bottom of what happened. Now prove that should be interpreted as looking for false dirt... and not looking for the truth into what happened.
It is illegal when said president asking for favors is running in the same election as the target of his favors.

Well, its funny that when I read the transcript i don't see Biden's name brought up 7 or 8 times, I don't see Trump asking for dirt either 7 or 8 times. The favor had to do with the Crowd strike thing... the servers.. and Trump was asking him to find the truth, not to make something up .. AS PRESENTED TO US BY SCHIFF ! Sorry but we all know the Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump for the last 3 years.... then supprise supprise a secret CIA operative comes by with faulty 2nd hand info. I just cant believe you don't see the corruption here. I don't have to like President Trump one bit to see that these actions are bordering on criminal ...if not criminal.

Further more... looking at the transcript, I see Trump talking about Biden in two sentences.... saying there is a lot of talk about Biden (which it is known to everyone there was).... and that Biden went around bragging ( which he did)..... All Trump said in these two sentences was , maybe you can take a look at it.

that in no way constitutes anything remotely close to what Schiff said... or the fake report by the CIA agent... how can they get it so wrong? how can you defend that unless you support misinformation just because you dont like Trump?

Last edited:
And by 'coup', you mean an impeachment?

You may want to look up the meaning of Coup. As it has nothing to do with impeachments.

Spreading false information to make impeachment seem proper is indeed a coup you ignorant twerp.

What false information? Trump has already confessed to the asking the Ukrainians for "a favour" in the transcript. He can't take that back, but he's now trying to say that the transcript doesn't say, what it says.

Trump has Barr going around the world investigating the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA. Do you know how STUPID that is? He is asking foreign security agencies to investigate American security agencies, to help Trump's campaign. What do you think other governments are making of these requests?

Your president is unfit for office. Removing him from office is a necessity for the safety and security of the country, and the rest of the free world as well.

Its not illegal for one president to ask another to do him a favor. He did not ask anyone to make up false dirt against a political opponent. The favor was only in regards to computer servers, and that was it. He asked if they could help get down to the bottom of what happened. Now prove that should be interpreted as looking for false dirt... and not looking for the truth into what happened.
It is illegal when said president asking for favors is running in the same election as the target of his favors.

Well, its funny that when I read the transcript i don't see Biden's name brought up 7 or 8 times, I don't see Trump asking for dirt either 7 or 8 times. The favor had to do with the Crowd strike thing... the servers.. and Trump was asking him to find the truth, not to make something up .. AS PRESENTED TO US BY SCHIFF ! Sorry but we all know the Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump for the last 3 years.... then supprise supprise a secret CIA operative comes by with faulty 2nd hand info. I just cant believe you don't see the corruption here. I don't have to like President Trump one bit to see that these actions are bordering on criminal ...if not criminal.

Trump brought up Biden and his son 3 times. He mentioned Crowdstrike only once.

Maybe I missed something, i thought there were only two sentences... and Zelenski did most of the talking about Biden , not Trump. There was no Quid Pro Quo

Further more Trump simply said "whatever you can do would be great" .... Whatever you can do??? that could be anything... I hardly call that pressure, Which is why Schiff had to do his editorializing... to make things appear much much worse. If he simply read the transcript straight he would have gotten no reaction.

Those that actively engage to unjustly remove the president should be targeted for elimination. So, no, that's not the average Democrat or journalist.

Michael Schiff comes to mind.

Are you trying for the biggest fuckwit on the board award? If so, you are doing a sterling job...

You already won that dufus.

Maybe I missed something, i thought there were only two sentences... and Zelenski did most of the talking about Biden , not Trump. There was no Quid Pro Quo

Further more Trump simply said "whatever you can do would be great" .... Whatever you can do??? that could be anything... I hardly call that pressure, Which is why Schiff had to do his editorializing... to make things appear much much worse. If he simply read the transcript straight he would have gotten no reaction.

After explicitly connecting US aid to the Ukraine with a 'favor' that Trump wanted them to do: the investigations into crowdstrike and the Bidens. With Trump personally holding back the aid the aid to Ukraine. A message that the Ukrainians were made to understand quite clearly, as demonstrated by the Ukrainian summary of the conversation BEFORE the whistleblower complaint was made public.

"Donald Trump expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine’s image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between the Ukraine and the United States."

The qui quo pro was clearly understood by the Ukraine. And clearly communicated by Trump. And also, not the basis of the impeachment inquiry.

Again, there's no question that Trump explicitly solicited an investigation into his chief political rival from a foreign government. That, all by itself is impeachable. And Trump has long since admitted to that. The quid quo pro is just sleezy corruption gravy.

Apparently you missed a LOT of somethings. Zelenski did NO talking about Biden, that was all Trump.

What about today on the lawn. I suppose he didn't ask China to investigate the Bidens.

Forum List

Back