Trump is right to call it "treason"...

Here's what we have from trump, while he was holding up the funds....
Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...
So you think we should give them the weapons if they are hostile to our leaders?​

How was Zelensky hostile to our leaders?

Can you show us *anywhere* in the call where Trump say Zelenksy is hostile to him or any other US leader?

Because I'm pretty sure you just made that up.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.
Yes- for Trump and his followers- Congress actually following the Constitution constitutes Treason.

Or more specifically- Trump thinks that a member of Congress saying something untrue is Treason.

If saying something untrue is Treason, Trump has bigger problems....lol

According to the Constitution...treason requires a WAR

Trump needs to shut the fuck up

Trump facing impeachment but still manages to step on his own dick on a daily basis as he races to self destruction. It's a sight to behold watching that dumb fuck. Give Bozo Trump enough rope he'll hang himself with it.

Hey Doltard, nobody's above the law, asshole.

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
So you think we should give them the weapons if they are hostile to our leaders?​

Where has it been shown that the Ukrainian government is hostille to our leaders? The Congress and the Senate of the United States of America voted in a bipartisan show of support for the Ukrainian government and given them emergency aid. Trump took it upon himself, without advice from anyone at the State Department, to delay that aid, and demand the DNC Server and an investigation of the Bidens, before the Ukrainians gets aid. And he's sending them Guliani and Barr to ensure they're complying. Furthermore, Trump only released the aid to the Ukraine AFTER word of the whistle blower's report became public.

The American intelligence agencies, and the British had previously investigated Hunter Biden's role in all of this. If the head of Burisma hired Biden hoping the Americans would leave him alone, that didn't work too well for him, since Joe Biden fired the prosecutor for his failure to investigate Burisma.

Today Trump asked China to investigate the Bidens. He's trying to pretend that asking foreign governments for help against his political opponents is no big deal. He's publically doing what he's been told is illegal and unconsitutional because nobody is going to tell the President of the United States what he can and cannot do.

which part? there isn't any words about starting a coup.

And by 'coup', you mean an impeachment?

You may want to look up the meaning of Coup. As it has nothing to do with impeachments.

Spreading false information to make impeachment seem proper is indeed a coup you ignorant twerp.

What false information? Trump has already confessed to the asking the Ukrainians for "a favour" in the transcript. He can't take that back, but he's now trying to say that the transcript doesn't say, what it says.

Trump has Barr going around the world investigating the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA. Do you know how STUPID that is? He is asking foreign security agencies to investigate American security agencies, to help Trump's campaign. What do you think other governments are making of these requests?

Your president is unfit for office. Removing him from office is a necessity for the safety and security of the country, and the rest of the free world as well.

Its not illegal for one president to ask another to do him a favor. He did not ask anyone to make up false dirt against a political opponent. The favor was only in regards to computer servers, and that was it. He asked if they could help get down to the bottom of what happened. Now prove that should be interpreted as looking for false dirt... and not looking for the truth into what happened.
It is illegal when said president asking for favors is running in the same election as the target of his favors.

Oh, so I can go murder someone but upon declaring my run for the presidency I am immune from investigation?

You can't be this stupid can you?

You may want to look up the meaning of Coup. As it has nothing to do with impeachments.

Spreading false information to make impeachment seem proper is indeed a coup you ignorant twerp.
Oh? What false information?

Start with Trump threatening to withhold funds unless Ukraine Made up false dirt on his political opponent. That was never asked, but thats what we have been told. Its also what the Dunces in the Democratic House believe to be truth because they take any anti Trump news report as gospel

Nice editing. Your name schiff?

You asshats can't do anything without lying.

What false information? Trump has already confessed to the asking the Ukrainians for "a favour" in the transcript. He can't take that back, but he's now trying to say that the transcript doesn't say, what it says.

Trump has Barr going around the world investigating the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA. Do you know how STUPID that is? He is asking foreign security agencies to investigate American security agencies, to help Trump's campaign. What do you think other governments are making of these requests?

Your president is unfit for office. Removing him from office is a necessity for the safety and security of the country, and the rest of the free world as well.

Its not illegal for one president to ask another to do him a favor. He did not ask anyone to make up false dirt against a political opponent. The favor was only in regards to computer servers, and that was it. He asked if they could help get down to the bottom of what happened. Now prove that should be interpreted as looking for false dirt... and not looking for the truth into what happened.
It is illegal when said president asking for favors is running in the same election as the target of his favors.

Oh, so I can go murder someone but upon declaring my run for the presidency I am immune from investigation?

You can't be this stupid can you?
Laughing.....who did Biden murder now?

There's no evidence of any crime, let alone MURDER. There was no investigation of Biden's son, no prosecution.

The working conspiracy fronted by the GOP is the stupidest fucking thing I've never heard: Biden forced the departure of a prosecutor that WASN'T prosecuting his son for any crime whatsoever.

But tell us more about this imaginary 'murder'. For the endorphins.

The working conspiracy fronted by the GOP is the stupidest fucking thing I've never heard: Biden forced the departure of a prosecutor that WASN'T prosecuting his son for any crime whatsoever.

In fact he wasn't prosecuting much of ANYTHING

In fact he wasn't prosecuting much of ANYTHING

Which is why the US and other western powers were trying to get him removed.

But lets not gloss over how goddamn stupid this latest Trump dump actually is.

The working conspiracy made up by Trump and mindlessly aped by his supporters is the stupidest fucking thing I've never heard:

That Biden forced the departure of a prosecutor that WASN'T prosecuting his son for any crime whatsoever.

That is literally their conspiracy.

That no good pasty faced cocksucker Jim Jordan was just on Trump suckhole Hannity's show saying Schiff met with the whistleblower. A flat out bold faced lie for the benefit of the Trumptards.

Considering Jim Shorts Jordan's behaviour when he was at Ohio St he has a lot of balls running his yap about anything. Good luck with that lawsuit, Jimmy Boy.

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy?

Well, the constitution says each house shall set their own rules. So, if Pelosi has a majority of the House behind her in changing the rules, then it's 100% constitutional. Any other questions?
Why does she need to change the rules? Hmmm?

This whole thing has been a coup since our rogue FBI admitted to it. (Crossfire hurricane). Anyone in the FBI who ever said the words crossfire hurricane needs to be executed. Anyone in our totally useless media that promoted their treasonous narrative needs to be executed. Here's the deal. if we can execute all the Democrats we'll let you execute all the neocons.

Wow! Three Trump words in one sentence! Coup, treasonous, and execute. He may have also used "rouge" but that sounds more like Palin.
And it’s all

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy? Remember what happened to you idiots after Harry Reid fucked with the Senate rules?

You probably don't believe this, but you people are setting yourselves up for some major disappointment.

House rules are not a part of the Constitution. They can do it however they like. Republicans will never see a majority in the House unless they change their ways
No, motherfucker, they can't change the constitution without a Constitutional convention, and you need a two thirds vote to amend the constitution.

Nobody is changing the constitution. Everything the Democrats are doing is Constitutional.
Thus it ain't a fucking impeachment....

Correct. It is an inquiry into impeachment. You win the boob prize.
Why do they need an inquiry into something they have no evidence of? You all are unamerican don’t respect due process. I poop in your mouth

A
Non-democratic means? You mean using the Constitution? Funny...

Trump "colluded" with russia. Even mewler who had the bestest, and the brightest anti trump people on his team couldn't find shit. Hell, they couldn't even manufacture anything.
And collusion isn’t even a mthr fkn crime! From mewler’s own fking mouth. So can you say fking hoax? I fking can

A

Trump "colluded" with russia. Even mewler who had the bestest, and the brightest anti trump people on his team couldn't find shit. Hell, they couldn't even manufacture anything.
And collusion isn’t even a mthr fkn crime! From mewler’s own fking mouth. So can you say fking hoax? I fking can

With 10 different examples of Trump potentially obstructing justice (including ordering the lead investigator into his obstruction of justice to be fired, ordering officials to 'go easy' on his political allies, and ordering officials to make fake documents to cover up the obstruction).......that wasn't a hoax.

Start with Trump threatening to withhold funds unless Ukraine Made up false dirt on his political opponent. That was never asked, but thats what we have been told. Its also what the Dunces in the Democratic House believe to be truth because they take any anti Trump news report as gospel

Nice editing. Your name schiff?

You asshats can't do anything without lying.
I’ve actually run out of adjectives. Mthr fkrs is all I have now. BTW, I’m here for any one of them

Forum List

Back