Trump is right to call it "treason"...

That no good pasty faced cocksucker Jim Jordan was just on Trump suckhole Hannity's show saying Schiff met with the whistleblower. A flat out bold faced lie for the benefit of the Trumptards.

Considering Jim Shorts Jordan's behaviour when he was at Ohio St he has a lot of balls running his yap about anything. Good luck with that lawsuit, Jimmy Boy.
Wow dude, nice meltdown. Need a drink now? Did you ejaculate on that one? I’d kill myself with that much misery

Spreading false information to make impeachment seem proper is indeed a coup you ignorant twerp.
Oh? What false information?

Start with Trump threatening to withhold funds unless Ukraine Made up false dirt on his political opponent. That was never asked, but thats what we have been told. Its also what the Dunces in the Democratic House believe to be truth because they take any anti Trump news report as gospel
Here's what we have from trump, while he was holding up the funds....

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...

Nice editing. Your name schiff?

You asshats can't do anything without lying.
I’ve actually run out of adjectives. Mthr fkrs is all I have now. BTW, I’m here for any one of them

You won't need them for Trump's impeachment.

Oh? What false information?

Start with Trump threatening to withhold funds unless Ukraine Made up false dirt on his political opponent. That was never asked, but thats what we have been told. Its also what the Dunces in the Democratic House believe to be truth because they take any anti Trump news report as gospel

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

I’ve actually run out of adjectives. Mthr fkrs is all I have now. BTW, I’m here for any one of them

Impeachment for what?
articles-of-impeachment-trump-he-hurt-our-feelings.jpg

Anyone getting pictures of pelosi to film pissing on it? anyone else think it’s time to say enough?

Pelosi won't file a formal impeachment inquiry because that would let Republicans demand discovery and have the power to call their own witnesses.

Pelosi won't file a formal impeachment inquiry because that would let Republicans demand discovery and have the power to call their own witnesses.
When you know you got nothing , eh? When you need to change the rules so drastically that you look desperate

House rules are not a part of the Constitution. They can do it however they like. Republicans will never see a majority in the House unless they change their ways
No, motherfucker, they can't change the constitution without a Constitutional convention, and you need a two thirds vote to amend the constitution.

Nobody is changing the constitution. Everything the Democrats are doing is Constitutional.
Thus it ain't a fucking impeachment....

Correct. It is an inquiry into impeachment. You win the boob prize.
Why do they need an inquiry into something they have no evidence of? You all are unamerican don’t respect due process. I poop in your mouth

If there's no evidence then an inquiry shouldn't freak you and Trump out so much. Of course the evidence of abuse of power is right out in the open...twice. (Just because he's brazen about abusing his power does not make it less of an abuse of power)

It's been proven. Hillary committed well over 100 felonies with her server and then obstructed justice by destroying evidence and she skated because Comey, Lynch and Obama were equally corrupt.

No Mr Psycho - she didn't..

Yes she did 'Mr. Oblivious'

My bad. I've read that list of convictions. When does she get out of jail again?
When the coup group is arrested we will see!

Impeachment for what?
View attachment 282753
High crimes and misdemeanors.

Which are whatever the House decide they are.

No, motherfucker, they can't change the constitution without a Constitutional convention, and you need a two thirds vote to amend the constitution.

Nobody is changing the constitution. Everything the Democrats are doing is Constitutional.

Why do they need an inquiry into something they have no evidence of? You all are unamerican don’t respect due process. I poop in your mouth

If there's no evidence then an inquiry shouldn't freak you and Trump out so much. Of course the evidence of abuse of power is right out in the open...twice. (Just because he's brazen about abusing his power does not make it less of an abuse of power)
If there’s no evidence why is one needed?

It's been proven. Hillary committed well over 100 felonies with her server and then obstructed justice by destroying evidence and she skated because Comey, Lynch and Obama were equally corrupt.

No Mr Psycho - she didn't..

Yes she did 'Mr. Oblivious'

My bad. I've read that list of convictions. When does she get out of jail again?

Comey illegally let her off. You seem to be blind to what is happening.

Yeah....in other words a total waste of taxpayer's money.
They're inquiring if they should think about impeachment sometime in the future.
Then they're going to go on a search for possible reasons to think about an impeachment.
Then they're going to give a bunch of speeches about how pissed they are at Trump.
Then they're going to lose the House and spend the next 4 years whining about how Trump is such a murderous dictator.

No, they perceived a crime and are investigating. There will be articles drawn and voted on and the Senate will very likely have to have a trial.

Perceived a crime based on nothing. There's no crime, there's no investigation, there's no prosecution of Biden's kid.

Their working theory is that Biden forced the removal of a prosecutor that *wasn't* prosecuting his kid for anything.

Which is just another stupid story in a litany of stupidity. And yet these mindless fanatics repeat whatever they're told to say, no matter how fact free and laughable.
I was talking about the House of Representatives and Trump not the silly conspiracy theories cooked up by Giuliani and company.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.
If it isn't an Impeachment Investigation, as Pelosi just declared, then it is definitely Treason.

Impeachment for what?
View attachment 282753
High crimes and misdemeanors.

Which are whatever the House decide they are.
You've been watching too much TV...

Forum List

Back