trump is right, we need a miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arresmillao

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
As so. korea and usa coincided reporting their first cases, the two governments opted for very different approaches, so. korea adopted strong containment and mitigation strategies, while our supreme leader, king pussygrabber I, declared that virus was a "hoax" that will "disappear like a miracle", as a result so. korea has outbreak under total control with cases hovering around 10,000 for over 1 month, while in usa we have the worst outbreak in the world by far, with 850,000 cases and 47,000 deaths, all after one month of mitigation strategies and a myriad of failures by pussygrabber I. We still continue with a daily dose of new cases between 25,000 and 30,000 daily, and quickly approaching the last estimate of 60,000 total deaths, which we will reach by next week, all this under the pressure of radical right wing groups that want to go back to full exposure. Pussygrabber I is right, at this moment we need a miracle....

As so. korea and usa coincided reporting their first cases, the two governments opted for very different approaches, so. korea adopted strong containment and mitigation strategies, while our supreme leader, king pussygrabber I, declared that virus was a "hoax" that will "disappear like a miracle", as a result so. korea has outbreak under total control with cases hovering around 10,000 for over 1 month, while in usa we have the worst outbreak in the world by far, with 850,000 cases and 47,000 deaths, all after one month of mitigation strategies and a myriad of failures by pussygrabber I. We still continue with a daily dose of new cases between 25,000 and 30,000 daily, and quickly approaching the last estimate of 60,000 total deaths, which we will reach by next week, all this under the pressure of radical right wing groups that want to go back to full exposure. Pussygrabber I is right, at this moment we need a miracle....
You lied right out of the starting gate. That's why Trump supporters pay no attention to you Trump hating morons.

There are a multitude of threads already out there on Trump’s handling of the virus. Please add your comments to one of them instead of starting yet another new thread,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back