🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
We need to have law and order in this country and hiLIARy will just continue the failed Dem policies that engender hopelessness and desperation that contribute to criminal behavior

Discuss

By "law and order" I assume you mean the militarization of our police force, suspension of the 1st amendment, security checkpoints on every corner, suspension of all civil rights, media production allowed by state approval only, the dissolution of jury trials and that sort of thing

By "law and order" I assume you mean the militarization of our police force, suspension of the 1st amendment, security checkpoints on every corner, suspension of all civil rights, media production allowed by state approval only, the dissolution of jury trials and that sort of thing
Is that what he said? He should be whipped and pickled.

I was thinking more along the lines of law and order that does not let people abuse their power and positions while in government positions, keeping the criminal element in check and thugs out of the governing affairs. Like this > Convicted Pa. attorney general announces resignation

Is that what he said? He should be whipped and pickled.
He totally said that

I was thinking more along the lines of law and order that does not let people abuse their power and positions while in government positions, keeping the criminal element in check and thugs out of the governing affairs. Like this > Convicted Pa. attorney general announces resignation
How would you go about keeping the criminal element in check?

We need to have law and order in this country and hiLIARy will just continue the failed Dem policies that engender hopelessness and desperation that contribute to criminal behavior

Discuss
So you are implying that there was absolutely no crime in the USA before Hillary or Oblama held a position in the executive branch of the federal government?

Discuss
So you are implying that there was absolutely no crime in the USA before Hillary or Oblama held a position in the executive branch of the federal government?
A riot for Black Lives matter, over a black cop killing a black crook while protecting a black neighborhood didn't happen before Obama was President.

How would you go about keeping the criminal element in check?
I write my congress woman and tell her what I think should be done. She also supports Donald Trump.

Discuss
A riot for Black Lives matter, over a black cop killing a black crook while protecting a black neighborhood didn't happen before Obama was President.
Well there was riots before Oblama, but for other reasons, no wait, it was because of minority suppression and abuse then also, carry on...

Getting the Establishment to abandon their wicked ways will be quite a trick. They are used to corruption. Corruption makes them rich.

Getting the Establishment to abandon their wicked ways will be quite a trick. They are used to corruption. Corruption makes them rich.
Jail time can be a very good deterrent for many.

[QUOTE="Moonglow, post: 15047066, member: 30820"
So you are implying that there was absolutely no crime in the USA before Hillary or Oblama held a position in the executive branch of the federal government?[/QUOTE]
False dichotomy.

Though there was crime in the USA prior to Obama, we had Presidents who had to do a much better job of enforcing ALL the laws passed by Congress or else they faced impeachment.

These jack asses running the Republican Party in Congress are too scared to do their damned jobs and impeach Obama that they let him get away with murder, literally.

This is why we need to occasionally storm the system and hang a few dozen of them from lamp posts to keep them back on their heels.

Forum List

Back