🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is right

We need to have law and order in this country and hiLIARy will just continue the failed Dem policies that engender hopelessness and desperation that contribute to criminal behavior

Discuss
are you back to being a republican this week dottie?.....

discuss

By "law and order" I assume you mean the militarization of our police force, suspension of the 1st amendment, security checkpoints on every corner, suspension of all civil rights, media production allowed by state approval only, the dissolution of jury trials and that sort of thing

You know...every time Trump uses sarcasm like that. Peabody...liberals go apoplectic about how he's "lying".

Supporting the Police instead of blaming the Police would be a good start.

By "law and order" I assume you mean the militarization of our police force, suspension of the 1st amendment, security checkpoints on every corner, suspension of all civil rights, media production allowed by state approval only, the dissolution of jury trials and that sort of thing

You know...every time Trump uses sarcasm like that. Peabody...liberals go apoplectic about how he's "lying".

Supporting the Police instead of blaming the Police would be a good start.

I only give as much support to the police as I need to.

With all due respect, Quick...unless you're a certified "bad ass" then the Police are the folks that you're going to call when bad people come calling...so you might want to rethink your attitude towards them. They really aren't the enemy. In this day and age they have a very dangerous job to do and for the most part do it well.

I was thinking more along the lines of law and order that does not let people abuse their power and positions while in government positions, keeping the criminal element in check and thugs out of the governing affairs. Like this > Convicted Pa. attorney general announces resignation
Getting the Establishment to abandon their wicked ways will be quite a trick. They are used to corruption. Corruption makes them rich.
Jail time can be a very good deterrent for many.
As seen with Bitchillary and LOretta Lynch, getting a member of the Establishment to jail depends upon which party they are in and who's in control of indictments.

I was thinking more along the lines of law and order that does not let people abuse their power and positions while in government positions, keeping the criminal element in check and thugs out of the governing affairs. Like this > Convicted Pa. attorney general announces resignation
Getting the Establishment to abandon their wicked ways will be quite a trick. They are used to corruption. Corruption makes them rich.
Jail time can be a very good deterrent for many.
As seen with Bitchillary and LOretta Lynch, getting a member of the Establishment to jail depends upon which party they are in and who's in control of indictments.
Actually crooked Republicans are charged even when Republicans are in charge. Here if a couple but there are more.
Duke Cunningham Republican pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion on November 28, 2005, Cunningham scandal and was sentenced to over eight years in prison.
John G. Rowland, Republican Former Connecticut Governor resigned from office and later pleaded guilty to one-count of deprivation of honest services on December 23, 2004. Rowland charged with using public funds to pay for vacations and other extravagances. He served 10 months in a federal prison.

We need to have law and order in this country and hiLIARy will just continue the failed Dem policies that engender hopelessness and desperation that contribute to criminal behavior

Discuss
So you are implying that there was absolutely no crime in the USA before Hillary or Oblama held a position in the executive branch of the federal government?
not like what is happening since Al Capone's days. How's that?

How would you go about keeping the criminal element in check?
Hard Labor!

The obama Department of Justice is acctually the one taking over local law enforcement...threatening to withhold government funds if the local Police departments in various states don't knuckle under federal control...that is happening right now....

Discuss
So you are implying that there was absolutely no crime in the USA before Hillary or Oblama held a position in the executive branch of the federal government?
A riot for Black Lives matter, over a black cop killing a black crook while protecting a black neighborhood didn't happen before Obama was President.
Well there was riots before Oblama, but for other reasons, no wait, it was because of minority suppression and abuse then also, carry on...
people never blamed the cops for criminals creating riots and killing. so, stop the criminal activity and let the cops help victims.

I write my congress woman and tell her what I think should be done. She also supports Donald Trump.
I write my Congresswoman and I get a lecture that she was elected by the majority and is more than qualified to make her own decisions without input from her constituency.

I write my congress woman and tell her what I think should be done. She also supports Donald Trump.
I write my Congresswoman and I get a lecture that she was elected by the majority and is more than qualified to make her own decisions without input from her constituency.
We obviously have different ones.

Oh, yes! We do.

Oh, yes! We do.
Maybe you can help get yours voted out and get someone who will listen to common sense and their constituents?

Oh, yes! We do.
Maybe you can help get yours voted out and get someone who will listen to common sense and their constituents?
Progressive Marxist Maryland.

That will never happen.

Oh, yes! We do.

That will never happen.
I have a cousin there. She told me it was different.

Oh, yes! We do.

That will never happen.
I have a cousin there. She told me it was different.
Sorta. Since we have a Republican Governor.

There are conservative counties. They've been gerrymandered into ineffectiveness.

PG, Montgomery County and Baltimore City, all progressive, control the purse strings.

I do have respect for Peter Franchot, the comptroller. He has refrained from excessive taxing and spending.

Forum List

Back