Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Top 8 Trump takeaways - CNNPolitics.com

Obama's birthplace
Not that long ago, Trump was an outspoken skeptic about whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Now, he insists he's not really interested in talking about the issue.

"Honestly, I don't want to get into it," Trump said. "I'm about jobs, I'm about the military, I'm about doing the right thing for this country."

But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country.

"I don't know. I really don't know," he said. "I don't know why he wouldn't release his records."

In 2011, Obamareleased his original long-form birth certificatein response to speculation about his birthplace.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP better do something about this guy or he is going to bring the entire party down. He is seriously screwing the party over.

Obama's birthplace
Not that long ago, Trump was an outspoken skeptic about whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

"Honestly, I don't want to get into it," Trump said. "I'm about jobs, I'm about the military, I'm about doing the right thing for this country."

But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country.

"I don't know. I really don't know," he said. "I don't know why he wouldn't release his records."

In 2011, Obamareleased his original long-form birth certificatein response to speculation about his birthplace.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP better do something about this guy or he is going to bring the entire party down. He is seriously screwing the party over.

Who cares? Old news, most of us have moved on, sorry you are stuck on stupid.

Obama's birthplace

Actually, Drumpf said the same thing.

Poor guy, trying to wiggle out of his own lies, told a reporter is was 'old news'.

He's a hoot and this is just going to get better and better.

:muahaha:

Obama's birthplace

Poor guy, trying to wiggle out of his own lies, told a reporter is was 'old news'.

Better for everyone except the GOP. The more Donald talks, the more people are thinking the GOP hopefuls are REALLY clowns. I expect the establishment Repubs are going nuts!

Obama's birthplace

He didn't wiggle out of a lie, he correctly stated that it was old news, it is and has been.

You think Obama's birth certificate is important? Really? :lmao:

Obama's birthplace

Better for everyone except the GOP. The more Donald talks, the more people are thinking the GOP hopefuls are REALLY clowns. I expect the establishment Repubs are going nuts!

I love it when the lefties go nutter on us.

Breitbart proved in 2012 that obama was born in kenya when the found a brochure published by obama's literary agency that said he was born in kenya. The publisher didn't deny the brochure - they just said it was a mistake!!!

If trump wants to talk birther, there is the smoking gun.

2 years after elected before the Kenyan produced a birth Certificate that has been proven many times to be a phony... I'm surprised, he didn't phony up his college AA report and foreign student aid at the same time, I'm sure the forger could have done a much better job on that as he didn't have to figure out how to get close with the BC # that is out of order...... Perhaps President Trump will have the POWER to actually do a REAL investigation.

BirtherReport.com ^ | July 8, 2015 | Donald Trump
Donald Trump sat down with Obama's NBC News' Katy Tur and was asked why people should believe his numbers on illegal immigration when he led the birther movement and sent investigators out to Hawaii to investigate whether Obama was not born here. Watch Tur press Trump over the issue pleading that Obama released his birth certificate. Trump fired back: "According to you it's not true. If you believe that, that's fine. ... A lot of people don't agree with you on that..."

2 years after elected before the Kenyan produced a birth Certificate that has been proven many times to be a phony... I'm surprised, he didn't phony up his college AA report and foreign student aid at the same time, I'm sure the forger could have done a much better job on that as he didn't have to figure out how to get close with the BC # that is out of order...... Perhaps President Trump will have the POWER to actually do a REAL investigation.

BirtherReport.com ^ | July 8, 2015 | Donald Trump
Donald Trump sat down with Obama's NBC News' Katy Tur and was asked why people should believe his numbers on illegal immigration when he led the birther movement and sent investigators out to Hawaii to investigate whether Obama was not born here. Watch Tur press Trump over the issue pleading that Obama released his birth certificate. Trump fired back: "According to you it's not true. If you believe that, that's fine. ... A lot of people don't agree with you on that..."
I will never forget the little Press Conference in Obama's grandmothers house when she proudly said, "He was born right here in this house." The Uncle and all the relatives nodded and agreed proudly. Of course, we learned the next day she was senile, mistaken and misunderstood. And, the intrepreter was confused and misunderstood what she misunderstood, and the uncle and all the relatives misunderstood what was said and who said what and................. Good thing was, nobody died.

Forum List

Back