Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

Blacks and Asians are against illegal immigration. In polls they won't say it, it's the private ballot box, they will.

Right- they won't tell anyone- but you......

They won't tell me or anyone else, but there is an anti illegal immigration movement. Not a legal immigration movement. Most people are fine with those here legally.

So if they will not tell you- or anyone else- what makes you think it exists?

Because as always in elections the Dems are surprised by the numbers. Things are always closer than they expect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So this is just a rationalization that you have come up with in your own head, and has no actual basis in reality.

Sort of like Trump actually thinking he can win the GOP nomination?

Trump is simply pandering to every little cluster of rightwing malcontents out there he can identify. Throw them each a bone. His malcontent coalition. He knows the president was born in the US, he always has.

Trump is simply pandering to every little cluster of rightwing malcontents out there he can identify. Throw them each a bone. His malcontent coalition. He knows the president was born in the US, he always has.

Maybe- but who knows what that hairpiece is whispering into Donald's ear.......

Maybe- but who knows what that hairpiece is whispering into Donald's ear.......

"feed me....feed me....feed me"

They won't tell me or anyone else, but there is an anti illegal immigration movement. Not a legal immigration movement. Most people are fine with those here legally.

Because as always in elections the Dems are surprised by the numbers. Things are always closer than they expect.

So this is just a rationalization that you have come up with in your own head, and has no actual basis in reality.

Sort of like Trump actually thinking he can win the GOP nomination?

I don't think he believes he will win, he is just doing what Trump does best. Stirs the pot and gets free publicity from people like you.

Blacks and Asians are against illegal immigration. In polls they won't say it, it's the private ballot box, they will.

It comes from years of watching elections and polls. You know how Bush was going to lose Ohio and he actually won. Like Gore was way ahead in Florida and wasn't.

It comes from years of watching elections and polls. You know how Bush was going to lose Ohio and he actually won. Like Gore was way ahead in Florida and wasn't.

So this is just a rationalization that you have come up with in your own head, and has no actual basis in reality

That is the Dibold Effect. The Dems have to get 10% more votes to win by 1%.

Yours is bullshit effect, Dems always playing victim and always a conspiracy when they lose. Well Hillary will keep the excuses and the victim role quite well for the election.

:lmao: nutters, got to love the BS

Forum List

Back