Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

Glad to hear it, but the evidence has always pointed to Hillary supporters.

Actually the evidence points to right wing blogs- and there is no actual evidence that the 'anonymous' email ever came from a Hillary supporter.

Not according to main stream news sources. Of course if you have the tin foil...

According to the main stream news sources their source was an anonymous email.

On the other hand- actual research was done to show that this topic was discussed on Right Wing blogs in March 2008, 3 months before any anonymous email.

This goes in the conspiracy forum.

Always- but it is fun to show Trump is still a Birther.

I don't think that will turn people away from him. Democrats and Independents seem to like him.

He isn't my candidate but I like the way you nutters are pissing all over yourselves because he threatens your status quo.

Actually the evidence points to right wing blogs- and there is no actual evidence that the 'anonymous' email ever came from a Hillary supporter.

Not according to main stream news sources. Of course if you have the tin foil...

On the other hand- actual research was done to show that this topic was discussed on Right Wing blogs in March 2008, 3 months before any anonymous email.

I don't think that will turn people away from him. Democrats and Independents seem to like him.

He isn't my candidate but I like the way you nutters are pissing all over yourselves because he threatens your status quo.

Democrats like trump....according to who?

LOL- you apparently have missed my myriad of posts begging Republicans to make them their candidate.

Nothing will better enshrine the RNC as the party of angry old white guys.

I want Trump to be the very visible face of the Republican Party.

Make it so.

Well, they like Trump because he’s single-handedly destroying the GOP’s chances of taking the WH in 2016.

LOL- you apparently have missed my myriad of posts begging Republicans to make them their candidate.

Make it so.

Blacks and Asians are against illegal immigration. In polls they won't say it, it's the private ballot box, they will.

Make it so.

Blacks and Asians are against illegal immigration. In polls they won't say it, it's the private ballot box, they will.

Right- they won't tell anyone- but you......

Make it so.

They won't tell me or anyone else, but there is an anti illegal immigration movement. Not a legal immigration movement. Most people are fine with those here legally.

Well, they like Trump because he’s single-handedly destroying the GOP’s chances of taking the WH in 2016.

Yeah, get back to late next year, we don't know who will be in contention.

I just got a notice of a malicious attack on my PC, got bumped off this board. Second time this week on this board, and on top of THAT, It was apposing some liberal bullshit topic, so do we REALY have freedom of speech here? I have to be afraid some hacker or advertiser is gonna attack me, I am outa here. This Board has to protect us from this crap.

I've never had any computer problems from this site. It's probably all those right wing extremist sites you visit.

libtards think this piece of shit is American... ROFL his daddy was a communist pig.
Clearly you’re in no position to refer to anyone as a ‘tard.’
Yes or no his daddy was a communist pig? Yes or no his grand parents that raised him were communist pigs?

Obama's father was human- from Kenya. No record of him being a communist.

Obama's maternal grandparents were humans- from the Midwest. No record of either of them ever being communists- both were very much capitalists- his maternal grandmother being a VP of a bank, and his maternal grandfather was both a veteran of WW2- and was a salesman.

You just like to slander dead people.

Because you know they can't harm you.

Make it so.

They won't tell me or anyone else, but there is an anti illegal immigration movement. Not a legal immigration movement. Most people are fine with those here legally.

So if they will not tell you- or anyone else- what makes you think it exists?

libtards think this piece of shit is American... ROFL his daddy was a communist pig.
Yes or no his daddy was a communist pig? Yes or no his grand parents that raised him were communist pigs?

Obama's maternal grandparents were humans- from the Midwest. No record of either of them ever being communists- both were very much capitalists- his maternal grandmother being a VP of a bank, and his maternal grandfather was both a veteran of WW2- and was a salesman.

ROFL CONFIRMED COMMUNISTS.

Top 8 Trump takeaways - CNNPolitics.com

Obama's birthplace
Not that long ago, Trump was an outspoken skeptic about whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Now, he insists he's not really interested in talking about the issue.

"Honestly, I don't want to get into it," Trump said. "I'm about jobs, I'm about the military, I'm about doing the right thing for this country."

But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country.

"I don't know. I really don't know," he said. "I don't know why he wouldn't release his records."

In 2011, Obamareleased his original long-form birth certificatein response to speculation about his birthplace.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP better do something about this guy or he is going to bring the entire party down. He is seriously screwing the party over.
More evidence of Trump's faux candidacy.

Make it so.

Because as always in elections the Dems are surprised by the numbers. Things are always closer than they expect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got a notice of a malicious attack on my PC, got bumped off this board. Second time this week on this board, and on top of THAT, It was apposing some liberal bullshit topic, so do we REALY have freedom of speech here? I have to be afraid some hacker or advertiser is gonna attack me, I am outa here. This Board has to protect us from this crap.

Clearly there is some conspiracy against you.......

Ironically, it happened AGAIN as I signed on to this board, 1:22 PM 7/13/15. I got a warning by my security program YET again, "malicious attack blocked" prompt from my security program. You people may not respect my opinions, but I am not a liar. I find it suspicious that this only happens when whilst I am on this particular chat board. And only here, no where else. Something is rotten in Denmark. But you people mock and harass like a bunch of acne covered preteen mid-schoolers.

ROFL CONFIRMED COMMUNISTS.

ROFL Confirmed liar.

Ironically, it happened AGAIN as I signed on to this board, 1:22 PM 7/13/15. I got a warning by my security program YET again, "malicious attack blocked" prompt from my security program. You people may not respect my opinions, but I am not a liar. I find it suspicious that this only happens when whilst I am on this particular chat board. And only here, no where else. Something is rotten in Denmark. But you people mock and harass like a bunch of acne covered preteen mid-schoolers.

Yes- I mock your presumption that you are being targeted by anyone on this chat board.

I don't know why your security program is alerting you- probably you are getting some malware attack. But that doesn't mean you are being targeted.

Make it so.

Because as always in elections the Dems are surprised by the numbers. Things are always closer than they expect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So this is just a rationalization that you have come up with in your own head, and has no actual basis in reality.

Forum List

Back