Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

Looks like Hillary really shouldn't have started that rumor.

Its yours now. As the leading GOP presidential candidate is spewing hapless birther batshit.

Where Hillary has never claimed Obama wasn't born in the US or isn't an American citizen. Or even suggested it.

I have done exceptionally well here in exposing the far right and their bad ways. :lol: You are merely a legend in your own mind.

Yet you suck up to the far left and say you're a Republican ...interesting don't you think?

Looks like Hillary really shouldn't have started that rumor.
Who said she started it?
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

Except that when you actually read the article it claims that it originated with an anymous email written by Hillary supporters. There's not the slightest evidence that Hillary herself had anything to do with it. Nor does your article even suggest it.

Its also moot. As birtherism is becoming GOP orthodoxy. Hell, you're leading candidate is one of the most prominent birthers in this country. And the GOP can't get enough of him.

Except that when you actually read the article it claims that it originated with an anymous email written by Hillary supporters.
It actually started before that with a post on FreeRepublic. Then MessiahRushie started his Operation Chaos shortly thereafter and became a "Clinton SUPPORTER" and then the anonymous email showed up a little later. So we know it was Porky who was the anonymous Hillary supporter.

Last edited:
"But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country."

That's consistent with the other ignorance and stupidity Trump has been saying.

Top 8 Trump takeaways - CNNPolitics.com

Obama's birthplace
Not that long ago, Trump was an outspoken skeptic about whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Now, he insists he's not really interested in talking about the issue.

"Honestly, I don't want to get into it," Trump said. "I'm about jobs, I'm about the military, I'm about doing the right thing for this country."

But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country.

"I don't know. I really don't know," he said. "I don't know why he wouldn't release his records."

In 2011, Obamareleased his original long-form birth certificatein response to speculation about his birthplace.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP better do something about this guy or he is going to bring the entire party down. He is seriously screwing the party over.

Who cares? Old news, most of us have moved on, sorry you are stuck on stupid.

Actually, Drumpf said the same thing.

Poor guy, trying to wiggle out of his own lies, told a reporter is was 'old news'.

He's a hoot and this is just going to get better and better.

:muahaha:

He didn't wiggle out of a lie, he correctly stated that it was old news, it is and has been.

You think Obama's birth certificate is important? Really? :lmao:

Oh, that's rich. Are you saying that the Birfer thing was not important to millions and millions and millions of Righties for a number of years?

Really?

Do you really think we are going to let Righties enjoy their collective amnesia?

Hell, no!!!

:lol:

Except that when you actually read the article it claims that it originated with an anymous email written by Hillary supporters.
It actually started before that with a post on FreeFrpublic. Then MessiahRushie started his Operation Chaos shortly thereafter and became a "Clinton SUPPORTER" and then the anonymous email showed up a little later. So we know it was Porky who was the anonymous Hillary supporter.

So is there any actual evidence that the 'hillary supporter' had anything to do with Hillary's campaign, was an actual hillary supporter, or was directed by Hillary in any way?

I mean, you'd need all of these for the 'hillary started it' narrative to work. And as best as I can see, they can't establish any of it.

"But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country."

It's a non issue and the consistent national embarrassment is over next year, grow up and move along.

Why would it matter? Obama's about to shuffle off the presidential coil. Or, rather, shuck and jive off it......

I thought he was going to declare himself Emperor and reign for the rest of his life like you cons said he was.

Yeah, where's the martial law?!?!? Where's the fucking MARTIAL LAW?

Where's the cancelled 2016 election?!?!??!

Where's the 666 shrine to godobama?!?!?!?

WHERE'S THE EBOLA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:rofl:

It's a non issue and the consistent national embarrassment is over next year, grow up and move along.

I agree that it's a non-issue to smart people.

But what about Republicans??

:D

It's the Democrats that are frothing at the mouth, certainly not a sign of intelligence in my world but maybe in yours, smart ass....:laugh:.

It's the Democrats that are frothing at the mouth, certainly not a sign of intelligence in my world but maybe in yours, smart ass....:laugh:.

Sure, good buddy, just click your heels three times and keep on saying that to yourself.....

:lol:

Why would it matter? Obama's about to shuffle off the presidential coil. Or, rather, shuck and jive off it......

I thought he was going to declare himself Emperor and reign for the rest of his life like you cons said he was.
Oh, he has, he has. Just ask Vigilante.

Want to C&P where I said that, or just ANOTHER lie!
Do you deny that you said he would become dictator if he could? :lol:

View attachment 44227

Nope but Democrats will still have this to contend with.
Only those who are woefully ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated will do that.

Breitbart proved in 2012 that obama was born in kenya when the found a brochure published by obama's literary agency that said he was born in kenya. The publisher didn't deny the brochure - they just said it was a mistake!!!

If trump wants to talk birther, there is the smoking gun.

Obviously another GOP lie. TOO FUNNY!

It is true that the far right embarassment ends next year as the few remaining members in Congress lose their primaries and the far right has no part in choosing the GOP presidential nominee. The most divisive generation in American politics since the Civil War won't end but its influence will and its reputation forever stained.

View attachment 44227

Only those who are woefully ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated will do that.

View attachment 44227

:laugh: that was well written and quite intense but interesting that you finally admitted your heads up Obama's butt..my my

To tell the truth is a good Republican' great commandment. It is true that the far right has been the worst group of Americans since those of the South in the Civil War. Nik Haley reflects the good Republican part of the Party.

Forum List

Back