Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

EdTheAsshole, even when presented with undeniable evidence, STILL loves that half white penis!

He didn't wiggle out of a lie, he correctly stated that it was old news, it is and has been.
Dump Truck very much WANTS it to be old news because it proves he is a liar. Remember he claimed he sent people to Hawaii, which he didn't, and the pathological liar claims they found something unbelievable. So don't believe it.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching-- I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious--

a brochure? Well then. Its official :rolleyes-41:

Gawd but you're one of the biggest 'tards on the board.

Looks like Hillary really shouldn't have started that rumor.

And no self respecting Republican should have ever sided with Hillary Dumb-as-fuck Clinton.

Rarely does the Hildebeast tell the truth, this is one of those SPECIAL cases!

No, you're one of those "special" people who are as much of a dumb fuck as Hillary Clinton.

Well a Subversive FROG should know when someone is special....:ahole-1:

I have done exceptionally well here in exposing the far right and their bad ways. :lol: You are merely a legend in your own mind.

I have done exceptionally well here in exposing the far right and their bad ways. :lol: You are merely a legend in your own mind.

Numbers don't lie...as you lie continually, and everyone knows it! If you had a mind, you would be more fun to bitch slap!

Why would it matter? Obama's about to shuffle off the presidential coil. Or, rather, shuck and jive off it......

I thought he was going to declare himself Emperor and reign for the rest of his life like you cons said he was.
Why would it matter? Obama's about to shuffle off the presidential coil. Or, rather, shuck and jive off it......

I thought he was going to declare himself Emperor and reign for the rest of his life like you cons said he was.
10898295_851844928192823_1717247003110517713_n.jpg

Nope but Democrats will still have this to contend with.

Forum List

Back