Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

Looks like Hillary really shouldn't have started that rumor.
Who said she started it?

It's well known she leaked it out going up against Obama in 2008.
It's even better known that that is a Birther lie.

My apologies, it was Hillary supporters that started the rumor, however I do think Hillary knew what was going on.
And at the time your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter, and Hillary had nothing to do with Porky's support.

Looks like Hillary really shouldn't have started that rumor.
Who said she started it?

We don't know if the order came directly from Hillary but it did come from her supporters

"That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."

Read more: Birtherism Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com
It was posted on FreeRepublic in the Winter of 2007-08. At the same time as MessiahRushie started his Operation Chaos support for Hillary that same Winter.

screenhunter_149-aug-05-20-02.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

picture taken by British reporter of 2005 Calender in Obamas grandma's house in Kenya
kenyanwonderboy.jpg

Don't forget his granny saying she remembers holding him after his birth....in Kenya
No she didn't, she said he was born in Hawaii.

Top 8 Trump takeaways - CNNPolitics.com

Obama's birthplace
Not that long ago, Trump was an outspoken skeptic about whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Now, he insists he's not really interested in talking about the issue.

"Honestly, I don't want to get into it," Trump said. "I'm about jobs, I'm about the military, I'm about doing the right thing for this country."

But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country.

"I don't know. I really don't know," he said. "I don't know why he wouldn't release his records."

In 2011, Obamareleased his original long-form birth certificatein response to speculation about his birthplace.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP better do something about this guy or he is going to bring the entire party down. He is seriously screwing the party over.

Obama will never live down his lie that he was born in Kenya, will he?

Kaz, we've been through this. You have no idea what you're talking about. Pretending otherwise doesn't change the fact. As why would I ignore the woman who wrote the pamphlet you're bitching about....and instead believe you?

Laughing....you're nobody.

So the two of you, you and your ego just arrived

Ego driven would be assuming that you know more about a 20+ year old pamphlet than the woman that wrote it.

You know, your entire argument.

Sorry Nobody...but you have no idea what you're talking about. While Miriam Goderich is the world's leading authority. You can't get around that.

A self professed incompetent who gave a vague statement that clarified nothing, you have a great witness there

Top 8 Trump takeaways - CNNPolitics.com

Obama's birthplace
Not that long ago, Trump was an outspoken skeptic about whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Now, he insists he's not really interested in talking about the issue.

"Honestly, I don't want to get into it," Trump said. "I'm about jobs, I'm about the military, I'm about doing the right thing for this country."

But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country.

"I don't know. I really don't know," he said. "I don't know why he wouldn't release his records."

In 2011, Obamareleased his original long-form birth certificatein response to speculation about his birthplace.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP better do something about this guy or he is going to bring the entire party down. He is seriously screwing the party over.

Kaz, we've been through this. You have no idea what you're talking about. Pretending otherwise doesn't change the fact. As why would I ignore the woman who wrote the pamphlet you're bitching about....and instead believe you?

Ego driven would be assuming that you know more about a 20+ year old pamphlet than the woman that wrote it.

Sorry Nobody...but you have no idea what you're talking about. While Miriam Goderich is the world's leading authority. You can't get around that.

A self professed incompetent who gave a vague statement that clarified nothing, you have a great witness there

She was perfectly clear that Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya.

Ending your entire little conspiracy. As you have absolutely nothing to refute her, and have no idea what you're talking about. While she remains the world's leading expert on that pamphlet.

As I said, Kaz......you're nobody.

Ending your entire little conspiracy. As you have absolutely nothing to refute her, and have no idea what you're talking about. While she remains the world's leading expert on that pamphlet.

An incompetent researcher who gave a vague statement can be believed as if she were the virgin Mary. Gotcha. Now the British PM who gave a clear statement and stood behind it you think is a liar. Obviously your standard is when in doubt, you believe what is self serving to the Democrat

An incompetent researcher who gave a vague statement can be believed as if she were the virgin Mary.

Odd, she didn't say she believed she was the virgin mary. Its almost as if you're making this shit up as you go along, birther.

Gotcha. Now the British PM who gave a clear statement and stood behind it you think is a liar. Obviously your standard is when in doubt, you believe what is self serving to the Democrat

And when have I ever said that the British PM is a liar? Quote me.

And why are you so desperate to change the topic?

kaz said:
Gotcha. Now the British PM who gave a clear statement and stood behind it you think is a liar. Obviously your standard is when in doubt, you believe what is self serving to the Democrat

I didn't say you "said" he was a liar, I said you think he was one.

So you don't? You are calling Democrats liars over the yellowcake media manufactured controversy?

An incompetent researcher who gave a vague statement can be believed as if she were the virgin Mary.

Odd, she didn't say she believed she was the virgin mary. Its almost as if you're making this shit up as you go along, birther.

Of course you did, you said she said what you wanted her to say so end of discussion period

kaz said:

Oh, so you're quoting yourself pretending to be me. Well that's meaningless gibberish.

And notice how you won't touch your silly Birther gibberish with a 10 foot pole? But instead desperately and awkwardly try and change the topic to 'yellow cake'.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

Of course you did, you said she said what you wanted her to say so end of discussion period

Of course I did....what?

And if you have a better source than Miriam Goderich, quote them.

Instead, you keep quoting yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about. Leaving us with the world's leading authority vs....nobody.

See how this works?

kaz said:

Oh, so you're quoting yourself pretending to be me. Well that's meaningless gibberish.

And notice how you won't touch your silly Birther gibberish with a 10 foot pole? But instead desperately and awkwardly try and change the topic to 'yellow cake'.

The only word I quoted was the word "said" and that was actually your word, Holmes.

And your double standard is clearly relevant to the discussion. An incompetent researcher who makes up biographies and can't fact check 12 facts in them is word, but the British PM being clear and standing behind it you don't believe. You aren't firing brain cells in this at all, you're just a Democratic intellectual wench. You believe what they tell you

Of course I did....what?

Instead, you keep quoting yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about. Leaving us with the world's leading authority vs....nobody.

See how this works?

There is no quote in there, what is wrong with you?

kaz said:

The only word I quoted was the word "said" and that was actually your word, Holmes.

And your double standard is clearly relevant to the discussion.

An incompetent researcher who makes up biographies and can't fact check 12 facts in them is word, but the British PM being clear and standing behind it you don't believe.

Then you'll be able to quote me saying any such thing about the British PM. You can't, as you made it up.

You're literally offering us your imagination as your entire basis of evidence. Exactly as you did with Miriam Goderich. Who remains the world's leading expert on that pamphlet.

While you and your imagination remain gloriously irrelevant.

LOL Birther threads are always funny, the Obamabots lose their collective minds

Thanks to Trump, the clown car is now totally full of lunatics. This is just another example of a lie that he is still pushing making his political party look like a bunch of.....you go it....CLOWNS! The Dems are loving it!

Of course I did....what?

See how this works?

There is no quote in there, what is wrong with you?
So if there's no quote me ever saying anything you've attributed to me regarding the British PM....

.......then who are you quoting? Its not me. You insist its not you.

Who then? Name your source.

LOL Birther threads are always funny, the Obamabots lose their collective minds

Thanks to Trump, the clown car is now totally full of lunatics. This is just another example of a lie that he is still pushing making his political party look like a bunch of.....you go it....CLOWNS! The Dems are loving it!

I'm sort of loving Hildabeast getting caught at lying (again) about the subpoena she claimed she never got....then was posted for the world to see. :)

Forum List

Back