Trump is the real conservative and savior of GOP

IronFist

May 26, 2015
He is the real conservative. GOP became way too effeminate when they started to act like liberals to get some support... Until Trump announced his campaign. Now GOP attracts all conservatives once again and GOP establishment is not able to get rid of Trump anymore since he became way too popular. Now GOP belongs to Trump. Republicans need to accept this new state of things or they will go right to the trash.

He might not be that 100% we have been looking for, but he's damn close to Ted Cruz on many important issues.... I can only remind you that history has a tendency to repeat itself.

n47eo.jpg

He might not be that 100% we have been looking for, but he's damn close to Ted Cruz on many important issues.... I can only remind you that history has a tendency to repeat itself.

n47eo.jpg
And Flawed Trump is

He is the real conservative. GOP became way too effeminate when they started to act like liberals to get some support... Until Trump announced his campaign. Now GOP attracts all conservatives once again and GOP establishment is not able to get rid of Trump anymore since he became way too popular. Now GOP belongs to Trump. Republicans need to accept this new state of things or they will go right to the trash.
He will hopefully die on his own Mouth(Sword)

Republicans need to admit Trump is their new savior?

I guess when you called Colin Powell a RINO, you decided to go full blown crazy.

Throw out anyone who disagrees with you, and throw them out if they aren't far enough to the right.

I would define Trump as a true American who truly loves America more than a Republican or Conservative. I think that is his broad appeal to the majority, especially after 8 years of the anti American apologist Obumbler.

Forum List

Back