trump isnt republican or conservative .he is Populist

Hillary/Sanders = traitors there's you label.
Wasn't rapist good enough?
Why are you changing the subject to Bill Clinton.................

rightwingnuts love lying about that.

but feel free to point out where there was ever a trial or guilty verdict that offers such a conclusion....poor wingers.

With friends like you women don't need enemies.

why? are women supposed to support lying pond scum?

your ilk didn't worry about women when clarence thomas was put on the bench. now be quiet.

:cuckoo:

but feel free to point out where there was ever a trial or guilty verdict that offers such a conclusion....poor wingers.
aka he got away with abusing women.............and using his power to attack those who accused him of doing so. He lied under oath and admitted it..................

Do you have a cigar................Bill was a kindy SOB.

your ilk didn't worry about women when clarence thomas was put on the bench. now be quiet.

By all means defend the pervert Clinton so we can mock you.

I agree. Why would women vote for a lying bitch like Hillary. Why indeed............Did a video in Libya change your mind.

aka he got away with abusing women.............and using his power to attack those who accused him of doing so. He lied under oath and admitted it..................

The guy is a sexual predator. ANY executive caught banging an intern and cheating on his wife at the work place would be fired and sued in the private sector. But because that perv is a Democrat that's Different.

it's so funny..... you freaks lose your minds when we talk about actual issues like how baby bush destroyed our economy and lied us into two wars.... but you like the salacious details of what happened between two consenting adults.....

unless of course the consenting adults are rightwing nutters like craig and vitter, then it's all good.

you people are so pathetic. :cuckoo:

again i didn't see much rightwingnut angst over mr pupic hair clarence thomas....who actually was engaged in sexual harassment of an employee.

it's so funny..... you freaks lose your minds when we talk about actual issues like how baby bush destroyed our economy and lied us into two wars.... but you like the salacious details of what happened between two consenting adults.....

unless of course the consenting adults are rightwing nutters like craig and vitter, then it's all good.

you people are so pathetic. :cuckoo:

again i didn't see much rightwingnut angst over mr pupic hair clarence thomas....who actually was engaged in sexual harassment of an employee.

^^^ deflection. You can't defend the perv so you deflect got it.

CdEVit1UYAAEBY0.jpg

why [sic]? are [sic] women supposed to support lying pond scum?

your [sic] ilk didn't worry about women when clarence thomas [sic] was put on the bench. now [sic] be quiet.

Conservative + accusation = guilt? Is that your formula, you illiterate drone?

I DON'T LIKE LABELS!

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A CONSERVATIVE, TRUMP IS THE MOST CONSERVATIVE! THE MOST CONSERVATIVE! THE MOST CONSERVATIVE! THE MOST CONSERVATIVE!

no he isn't------you are just a congenital democrat---(like me) who----for various
reasons does not like Trump------in fact he is very much INFECTED with demo-
crat ........shshssshshsh...don't tell the others

Because proper labeling in politics makes ALL the difference.....

*sigh*

Fair and simple tax codes...

Public budgets that are balanced by law...

Transparency in both politics and government...

Build an economy that your children can drive to the stars.​

Still not Rocket Science, y'all.
`

to any student of politics labels matter because they are productive and assist in actual analysis and thought...something sorely lacking at times.

"fair tax" is a label in it's own right.... a generally deceptive one since there is nothing "fair" about it. see, so you can like the labels you like and disagree with the ones you don't. but they are labels nonetheless.

now maybe you should offer your opinion on the o/p instead of going off topic to one you like better.

just saying.
Another liberal whining and complaining with no option or solution to fix.

I don't like the fair tax as I've studied it.

Now give the solution other than rhetoric...............and the solution of your candidates.................show us how their policies would fix anything.

Please note that I'm not admonishing support for Fair Tax, the PAC, I admonish support for fair tax codes, the concept.

Labels suck for this very reason - we tend to forget the actual definitions of words in favor of the movements that hijack them.

Go look up 'Liberal' for instance.... you may just be surprised.

why [sic]? are [sic] women supposed to support lying pond scum?

your [sic] ilk didn't worry about women when clarence thomas [sic] was put on the bench. now [sic] be quiet.

Conservative + accusation = guilt? Is that your formula, you illiterate drone?
Another thread killed by you loser. And notice no one replies to you? It's because you suck. Notice the pattern?

*sigh*

`

to any student of politics labels matter because they are productive and assist in actual analysis and thought...something sorely lacking at times.

"fair tax" is a label in it's own right.... a generally deceptive one since there is nothing "fair" about it. see, so you can like the labels you like and disagree with the ones you don't. but they are labels nonetheless.

now maybe you should offer your opinion on the o/p instead of going off topic to one you like better.

just saying.

Now give the solution other than rhetoric...............and the solution of your candidates.................show us how their policies would fix anything.

Please note that I'm not admonishing support for Fair Tax, the PAC, I admonish support for fair tax codes, the concept.

Labels suck for this very reason - we tend to forget the actual definitions of words in favor of the movements that hijack them.

words have meaning.

and no matter what rightwingnuts say liberal is, it has an actual meaning. the idea that you can just get up and decide to ignore those meanings is bizarre. so find a better term for "fair tax" because "fair tax" has a meaning.

A sadly misguided OP. Have you seen Trump's tax plan? It's definitely right of center. Trump wants to cut federal funding for Planned Parenthood, although he sees no need to sick the DOJ on PP. Trump wants trade policy that protects American jobs from unfair trade practices, a policy that the GOP used to support very strongly. Trump wants to rebuild the military. Trump wants to secure the border and end sanctuary cities. Trump wants to end common core.

Trump has been a registered Republican for over 30 years. At a time when RINOs were trying to get Dan Quayle kicked off the ticket in 1988, Trump came to Quayle's defense.

No, Trump is not a purist conservative, but he is clearly right of center.

*sigh*

`

just saying.

words have meaning.

and no matter what rightwingnuts say liberal is, it has an actual meaning. the idea that you can just get up and decide to ignore those meanings is bizarre. so find a better term for "fair tax" because "fair tax" has a meaning.
Spell it out..............Haven't seen it...............The GOP has given many tax proposals...............Detail what is fair via a plan you like from either side.............I've stated I like the Flat Tax.............Rand Pauls to be specific.

Forum List

Back