Trump: John Cox will be the greatest Governor you ever had, let's Make California Great Again!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"California finally deserves a great Governor, one who understands borders, crime and lowering taxes. John Cox is the man - he’ll be the best Governor you’ve ever had. I fully endorse John Cox for Governor and look forward to working with him to Make California Great Again!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

now i know who to vote for.

Sure, but also Trump said he would build a wall, and provide us with better/cheaper healthcare that would cover everybody. Most of what he says is just crap and lies.

Sure, but also Trump said he would build a wall, and provide us with better/cheaper healthcare that would cover everybody. Most of what he says is just crap and lies.
But nobody knew health care could be so complicated.

California has a great governor and is better than the rest of America. How would you make that great again? You can't and fox is a joke hater.

Trump who? We the people of California the fifth biggest economy in the world, driving force of the unions economy, the most innovative state on earth we say STFU. We ain't like the dumbos in the flyover states.

Trump endorses Cox? Like he endorsed Roy Moore?

The two conservative candidates in CA are already eating each other alive. Neither has a chance.

For my fellow California Trump supporters, in case you were indecisive, POTUS has endorsed John Cox.
1f44d.png

For my fellow California Trump supporters, in case you were indecisive, POTUS has endorsed John Cox.
1f44d.png
If you did vote for tRump please leave the state. Living in San Jose should make it very clear that republicans only ruin things and right now the state is booming.

Forum List

Back