trump jr. and mtg criticize Zelensky...jr calling him an ungrateful "welfare queen"

Maybe YOU don't.
Funny how you support a country with actual Nazis, Zelensky bombing his own people, homosexuality is illegal, people who oppose Zelensky are imprisoned. We can see why you like them so much. When do you leave to fight for them?

The fat has completely killed your brain cells fatso. Your pathetic personal attacks are a pathetic dodge of the actual facts about your boy Zelensky, which you completely avoid. Not even close to me you fat ignorant retard. Looks like one of your Nazi groomers.
The time to worry about Nazis is after Ukraine is done facing an existential threat to its sovereignty.

The idea that Ukraine doesn’t deserve to exist because neo-Nazis exist inside it isn’t logical.

The existence and threat of Ukrainian neo-Nazis has been highly exaggerated by Russian propaganda to justify their atrocities.

The time to worry about Nazis is after Ukraine is done facing an existential threat to its sovereignty.

The idea that Ukraine doesn’t deserve to exist because neo-Nazis exist inside it isn’t logical.

The existence and threat of Ukrainian neo-Nazis has been highly exaggerated by Russian propaganda to justify their atrocities.
It cracks me up that fascist MAGAts cry "NAZI" over a Jewish President of the Ukraine. They are SO stupid!

Now you get to show where I ever made that claim. Fact is that Zelensky allowed Nazis to operate in Ukraine. But it was okay with you when Zelensky imprisoned opponents and bombed his own people.

Uh-huh, a “Russian stooge” government. How did he get elected then?

What made him a “Russian stooge”? Because he turned down a trade deal with the EU? Because he didn’t want to provoke a war with Russia?

Well congratulations. You replaced him with a US puppet regime that wanted to provoke a war with Russia, and now they have a war with Russia.

No one provoked a war with Russia except Putin. The people of Ukraine selected their leader. You are the Putin stooge.

Anti-semitic Putin lovers.
Intelligent leftists oppose neocons and war profiteers and NATO expansionists.

The Biden administration and the idiots who voted for Biden deserve some of the blame for this stupid war.

Last edited:
“Overthrow” a democracy? Zero armed people at the J6 protest.

Anyone who calls J6 an “insurrection” is a conspiracy theorist.

Then how were 140 police officers injured. They were armed with tasers, hockey sticks and other weapons.

No, I wasn’t shilling for Zelensky when his government was shelling innocent people in eastern Ukraine.

You‘re the cult. You transgender-queer types love your little cross-dressing Jewish dictator.

Calling me “chicken”? You’re the one too afraid to join Zelensky’s fanboi brigade to fight the Russians.

You are the motherfucking member of the cult of Trump. You are the Nazis who want to attack anyone who is different than you.

Go ahead and try that asshole. You Nazi lovers who support Zelensky lack any understanding of the truth about Ukraine and how corrupt that country is. Crawl back under your rock.

You are the scumbag Putin lover. You are the one who supports the corruption of Putin. You need to craw back into the hell spawned sewer you crawled out of.

Forum List

Back