🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Jr says he would back a new conservative version of FB

Conservatives are too busy making money and raising families to bother with this.

Wow, Don, Jr. I only have one question. How will he do this if he is sitting in the big house with Manafort and Cohen?

Last edited:
Never mind FB

ALL social media should be regulated, enough is enough!

These totalitarians can not censor conservative voices anymore! THIS IS NOT CHINA!

BILL OF RIGHTS FOR THE INTERNET! :clap2:

I am down, but it’s a big hill to climb.
There is already something similar to a FB alternative for conservatives...I am on it but don't use it at all.

Do you use Facebook? If so, why do you use Facebook more than you use the conservative version?
To spread the message...don't want to just talk in an echo chamber I mean SOMETIMES I do want to just talk with others like me but a lot of the time I spend it commenting on news articles or things that can help me red pill normies. All my family has FB as well...currently on a 30 day ban on my main acct but I got backups.

And Meet Millions Of Like-Minded Foreigners Too
It Could Ban Leftist Thought From The General Fronts
It Would Be Adults Discussing Adult Matters With Adults

Of Course It Wouldn't BAN Lefties
But They Would Be Restricted To The Slap-Happy Arena
Were We Wouldn't Have To Indulge Their Stupidity
Until We Need Some Amusement

We don't need a "conservative" version of Facebook anymore than we need a liberal one. We need a Facebook version that's honest and politically unbiased. Is that too much to ask these days?

Sounds like a smashing idea. It should do quite well in the market if all the censorship and bias drama is legit.

I am down, but it’s a big hill to climb.
There is already something similar to a FB alternative for conservatives...I am on it but don't use it at all.

Do you use Facebook? If so, why do you use Facebook more than you use the conservative version?
To spread the message...don't want to just talk in an echo chamber I mean SOMETIMES I do want to just talk with others like me but a lot of the time I spend it commenting on news articles or things that can help me red pill normies. All my family has FB as well...currently on a 30 day ban on my main acct but I got backups.

How many backups do you have on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We don't need a "conservative" version of Facebook anymore than we need a liberal one. We need a Facebook version that's honest and politically unbiased. Is that too much to ask these days?
That would be great but it won't happen. FB is already controlled by leftists who censor conservatives....only way to fix that is through congress OR enough people LEAVING FB and going elsewhere to make them realize they are destroying their own brand.

Politically unbiased and getting rid of extremists are two totally different concepts.

Forum List

Back