🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Jr says he would back a new conservative version of FB

The "conservatives" have plenty of forums on which to share their views, even here on USMB. The problem is that their views consist only of deriding other people and trying to publish made-up conspiracy theories. They express no thoughts on how to solve our problems and go forward into the future. Nothing creative. It's all complaints about what women do, what LGBTs do, what African-Americans do, what Muslims do, etc., most of it made up. All of it an expression of "conservative" negative thoughts about other demographic groups and an expression of a desire to dominate. There is no substance to what they say. It's all about dissing somebody else.

People who style themselves as "conservative" display no talent for forward thinking. They just complain, and their complaints about others, without contributing any original thought themselves, are very boring.

Go ask Tom...

17w1bf.jpg

The "conservatives" have plenty of forums on which to share their views, even here on USMB. The problem is that their views consist only of deriding other people and trying to publish made-up conspiracy theories. They express no thoughts on how to solve our problems and go forward into the future. Nothing creative. It's all complaints about what women do, what LGBTs do, what African-Americans do, what Muslims do, etc., most of it made up. All of it an expression of "conservative" negative thoughts about other demographic groups and an expression of a desire to dominate. There is no substance to what they say. It's all about dissing somebody else.

People who style themselves as "conservative" display no talent for forward thinking. They just complain, and their complaints about others, without contributing any original thought themselves, are very boring.

People who style themselves as "conservative" display no talent for forward thinking. They just complain, and their complaints about others, without contributing any original thought themselves, are very boring

Yeah adults who tell you NO you are playing wih fire and might get burned are fuddy duddies we know child . But some one has to be the grown up.

I guess it would for cons who only want to communicate with other alt-right, close minded people.
Go fuck yourself, you commie POS.....social media has been shadow banning and outright deleting posters that are not part of the leftard clown posse of commies "echo chamber.

POS like you are all for "free speech" as long as it is speech you agree with. Leftard pussies like you could never win an honest debate or defend your ideals..thus you are all for "censoring". Debate me on any topic you take umbrage with me about here..you know, a forum where you can't go whine to the SPLC to have my posts banned.
So when are you gutless wonders going to appear at a round table and discuss your ideas with other Americans? You never say anything about your ideas and just run away when confronted. Remember that you are the ones who ran away from Sandra Fluke, the people who wanted to deliver petitions in support of PP, and more. Stop running away from BLM. Stop running away from the Dreamers. Stop being such cowards. Come forth and debate your ideas at a round table, or some other forum where you cannot get by with just calling other people bad names or blame them because they did not or will not follow your directions.

People who style themselves as "conservative" display no talent for forward thinking. They just complain, and their complaints about others, without contributing any original thought themselves, are very boring

Yeah adults who tell you NO you are playing wih fire and might get burned are fuddy duddies we know child . But some one has to be the grown up.

What is is shit about "playing with fire"? Try being an adult for a change. Why do you think that you are the adult? The rest of us adults have gone on to try and solve our problems, including the use of modern technology. We are, after all, tool users with creative minds. We don't all live on your 19th Century farm. We humans advance. You are still screwing your cows.

Conservatives are too busy making money and raising families to bother with this.

So which one is it? Are liberals elites or broke asses?

One minute you right wingers are accusing us of being elites with our college degrees and privileged jobs and lives, and the next you are claiming that we are lazy and looking for handouts.

It would be sucessful if someone combined the best format of Facebook with the best format of old Myspace. Myspace was more Suited exploring meeting new people/ personal relationships search and social interaction while facebook was just searching friends you already knew to look up and add. Having a combination or seperation to both concepts with better privacy, would almost double some people's use, thus the service provider's ad revenue.
Besides us
Conservative/independents/centrists need a chance to meet tolerant like minded people who don't discriminate against us for our conservative or law abiding views, since many liberals specifically demand progressive leanings only in their profiles.
you could call the new version dotards for trump
And there's the Tolerance, I rest my case.
don't you get it yet shev,,? The world ,people on both sides of the aisle are honoring .celebrating the life of J McCain ,,a man who despised Trump

Conservatives are too busy making money and raising families to bother with this.

So which one is it? Are liberals elites or broke asses?

One minute you right wingers are accusing us of being elites with our college degrees and privileged jobs and lives, and the next you are claiming that we are lazy and looking for handouts.

We don't accuse liberals of being anything, we state what you are. :eusa_hand:

It would be sucessful if someone combined the best format of Facebook with the best format of old Myspace. Myspace was more Suited exploring meeting new people/ personal relationships search and social interaction while facebook was just searching friends you already knew to look up and add. Having a combination or seperation to both concepts with better privacy, would almost double some people's use, thus the service provider's ad revenue.
Besides us
Conservative/independents/centrists need a chance to meet tolerant like minded people who don't discriminate against us for our conservative or law abiding views, since many liberals specifically demand progressive leanings only in their profiles.
don't you get it yet shev,,? The world ,people on both sides of the aisle are honoring .celebrating the life of J McCain ,,a man who despised Trump
And don't you notice that you just broke a forum rule (lawless) to off topic tell me (harass) that I have no rights to my own feelings and opinions based on things you don't even know reasons to (you assume). NOW YOU JUST made this topic become validated and tangible. YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE who they "gotta" vote for and support and like and dislike, neither can you spew nonsense before the facts that Trump voters will go bonkers if he loses then turn around and become that nature you accused your opponent before the fact without knowing, it's called hypocracy and self loathing. You've looked in the mirror and that enemy you keep spewing venom at is you, everything you've pointed at has been your party all this time. LOOK AT THE CHURCH DENIALS, that's what the Dem party looks like when image keeping becomes more important then doing the right thing. In other words, you've become that evil and intollerance you preach against.

Besides us
And don't you notice that you just broke a forum rule (lawless) to off topic tell me (harass) that I have no rights to my own feelings and opinions based on things you don't even know reasons to (you assume). NOW YOU JUST made this topic become validated and tangible. YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE who they "gotta" vote for and support and like and dislike, neither can you spew nonsense before the facts that Trump voters will go bonkers if he loses then turn around and become that nature you accused your opponent before the fact without knowing, it's called hypocracy and self loathing. You've looked in the mirror and that enemy you keep spewing venom at is you, everything you've pointed at has been your party all this time. LOOK AT THE CHURCH DENIALS, that's what the Dem party looks like when image keeping becomes more important then doing the right thing. In other words, you've become that evil and intollerance you preach against.
I told you you have no rights to your own feelings? Hog Wash and Israel can go to Hell

Besides us
I told you you have no rights to your own feelings? Hog Wash and Israel can go to Hell
Wrong reply, enough said.
YOU KEEP ON knocking down the blocks and kicking down sand castles and we'll just keep handing you more play-doh.

I guess it would for cons who only want to communicate with other alt-right, close minded people.
Go fuck yourself, you commie POS.....social media has been shadow banning and outright deleting posters that are not part of the leftard clown posse of commies "echo chamber.

POS like you are all for "free speech" as long as it is speech you agree with. Leftard pussies like you could never win an honest debate or defend your ideals..thus you are all for "censoring". Debate me on any topic you take umbrage with me about here..you know, a forum where you can't go whine to the SPLC to have my posts banned.
So when are you gutless wonders going to appear at a round table and discuss your ideas with other Americans? You never say anything about your ideas and just run away when confronted. Remember that you are the ones who ran away from Sandra Fluke, the people who wanted to deliver petitions in support of PP, and more. Stop running away from BLM. Stop running away from the Dreamers. Stop being such cowards. Come forth and debate your ideas at a round table, or some other forum where you cannot get by with just calling other people bad names or blame them because they did not or will not follow your directions.

I have never ran from anything and never have I supported the silencing of dissenting voices. I will GLADLY sit across the table and discuss my views and beliefs. Sandra " I wanna fuck and you better pay for my birth control medication" Fluke has no leg to stand on. Planned Parenthood doesn't need taxpayer subsidies since they sell aborted fetuses and they make a hefty profit. Who is running from BLM and who is stopping them from speaking out? All lives matter, dipshit. The (snicker) "dreamers" that believe that they are entitled to stay and receive free college education? Guess what, Americans that became collateral against the debt of USA.INC deserve more consideration than the wetback faction that came over here nad squirted out an anchor baby....why they have come to the conclusion that they should be a protected class? Because the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies need them as another underclass to be a voting bloc to keep them relevant.

I hope this helps, dipshit......got questions? You only need to ask.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back