🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Jr says he would back a new conservative version of FB

We don't need a "conservative" version of Facebook anymore than we need a liberal one. We need a Facebook version that's honest and politically unbiased. Is that too much to ask these days?
Zuckerberg Says:

"YES" !!

I have solved your dilemma Trumpers: Here is the Russian version of Facebook:Vkontakte

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I have solved your dilemma Trumpees: Here is the Russian version of Facebook:Vkontakte

Enjoy!
Unbiased I bet...probably non conservatives on it....the solving of the problem is simple. Come up with a better message and stop trying to censor people who disagree with you...that leads no where but you talking in an even smaller echo chamber that gets smaller and smaller every day that passes.

I have solved your dilemma Trumpees: Here is the Russian version of Facebook:Vkontakte

Enjoy!
Unbiased I bet...probably non conservatives on it....the solving of the problem is simple. Come up with a better message and stop trying to censor people who disagree with you...that leads no where but you talking in an even smaller echo chamber that gets smaller and smaller every day that passes.
I, personally can't stand Facebook and don't post in it. More power to you to start your own. I am sure it will be as boring as the original. I would not hold my breathe on Don, Jr. though. That seems like a lost cause.

Enjoy!

Says the snowflake who puts posters on Ignore for calling him a Nazi.

:lol:

You know, last night on VICE News, they did a segment on this, and asked why there weren't any right wing social media sites.

Turns out, that whenever they tried to do a conservative site, all the far right whack jobs took the place over and soon the inmates were running the asylum.

Enjoy!
I, personally can't stand Facebook and don't post in it. More power to you to start your own. I am sure it will be as boring as the original. I would not hold my breathe on Don, Jr. though. That seems like a lost cause.
How will jr start anything behind bars?

It would be sucessful if someone combined the best format of Facebook with the best format of old Myspace. Myspace was more Suited exploring meeting new people/ personal relationships search and social interaction while facebook was just searching friends you already knew to look up and add. Having a combination or seperation to both concepts with better privacy, would almost double some people's use, thus the service provider's ad revenue.
Besides us
Conservative/independents/centrists need a chance to meet tolerant like minded people who don't discriminate against us for our conservative or law abiding views, since many liberals specifically demand progressive leanings only in their profiles.

It would be sucessful if someone combined the best format of Facebook with the best format of old Myspace. Myspace was more Suited exploring meeting new people/ personal relationships search and social interaction while facebook was just searching friends you already knew to look up and add. Having a combination or seperation to both concepts with better privacy, would almost double some people's use, thus the service provider's ad revenue.
Besides us
Conservative/independents/centrists need a chance to meet tolerant like minded people who don't discriminate against us for our conservative or law abiding views, since many liberals specifically demand progressive leanings only in their profiles.
you could call the new version dotards for trump

Vs
Besides us
Vs a libtard site which could be called everyone I hate is a nazi russian spy! LMAO!

Besides us
And there's the Tolerance, I rest my case.

I guess it would for cons who only want to communicate with other alt-right, close minded people.

I guess it would for cons who only want to communicate with other alt-right, close minded people.
Go fuck yourself, you commie POS.....social media has been shadow banning and outright deleting posters that are not part of the leftard clown posse of commies "echo chamber.

POS like you are all for "free speech" as long as it is speech you agree with. Leftard pussies like you could never win an honest debate or defend your ideals..thus you are all for "censoring". Debate me on any topic you take umbrage with me about here..you know, a forum where you can't go whine to the SPLC to have my posts banned.

Go fuck yourself, you commie POS.....social media has been shadow banning and outright deleting posters that are not part of the leftard clown posse of commies "echo chamber.

POS like you are all for "free speech" as long as it is speech you agree with. Leftard pussies like you could never win an honest debate or defend your ideals..thus you are all for "censoring". Debate me on any topic you take umbrage with me about here..you know, a forum where you can't go whine to the SPLC to have my posts banned.
If Trump said, right? LOL

Forum List

Back