Trump just keeps on winning !

Phake Nooz!

Holy cookie sheet, Batman! I'm not even continuing to click on that. If you think I'm going to allow like 100 cookies to be planted on my hard drive to read a few lines of text?

No.

ABC/WaPO subscribers are most likely biased against Trump in the first place.

Echo chamber effect.

Last edited:
What's The Dullard Fixation With Impeachment ??
Presidents Have Been Impeached Before
So What ??

Who Needs To Be Removed From Office
Is Mad Maxi With Her Overt Calls To Public Violence
Why No Movement There ??
It's A Whole Lot Easier To Remove A Representative
And Congressmen Have Been Removed For Far Less

For the thousandth time, President Trump is not going to be impeached. There's nothing to impeach him for, and no, your personal dislike for him is not grounds for impeachment.

For the thousandth time, President Trump is not going to be impeached. There's nothing to impeach him for, and no, your personal dislike for him is not grounds for impeachment.

DDDUUUHHHHH ^^^^^^^^^^^^

FOR THE TEN THOUSANDTH TIME I KNOW THAT-

the point is obvious even to a door knob ... his ass kissing base is shrinking while the rest of the country is sick of his lying ass trying to constantly play them ...

DDDUUUHHHHH ^^^^^^^^^^^^

the point is obvious even to a door knob ... his ass kissing base is shrinking while the rest of the country is sick of his lying ass trying to constantly play them ...

Doorknob sez wut?

The country is sick of leftist shills, that's what people are sick of. :eek:

So Russian collusion & using the office for personal gain are not relevant?

RealDave posts are irrelevant, so there's that. :dunno:

You are the dumbest poster here, dumber than Billy000 even, bar none, you are the derpest, fuckstick.

DDDUUUHHHHH ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, you keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night, snowflake.

No. Mainly because there is none. But you can fantasize all you want.

RealDave posts are irrelevant, so there's that. :dunno:

You are the dumbest poster here, dumber than Billy000 even, bar none, you are the derpest, fuckstick.
Evidently you never read sassy's posts

Forum List

Back