🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump just threw the kitchen sink at the Clintons .....BITCH SLAP SUPREMO!!!

I could kill trumps momentum by just asking him questions about his wifes career.....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

well she could have always been a poor, black Girl!

Hillary_Jerk_Poor_Black_Child_Poster.jpg

Told you so Hillary has enough baggage for 3 presidential elections. Trump is her worst nightmare he's not bound by the typical GOP establishment play nice crap. Its going to get ugly.

Agree, its going to get ugly....and it should.

It is amazing that this really bad person, habitual liar, cornucopia of personality disorders, obviously in bad physical health too ...amassed great wealth peddling influence as Secretary of State...funnelled through the Clinton Foundation...yet still hungry for power. It is amazing that she still has a chance.

Best I can tell, her campaign is based on a notion of hers, that since Evita Perone got to be President of a Banana Republic simply because her husband was president first; that she ought to get to president of the United States simply because her husband got to be president first.

To say has experience is not to say she is competent.

She has held positions that her ole Southern Scots Irish boy husband got for...and she has made a mess of them.

Did I mention that she is a habitual liar? Is she telling us that she was shocked to find that an ole Southern Scots-Irish boy likes The Nector?

But, I continue to believe that when Americans wake up to the fact that she stood in front of the caskets of the dead heroes from Benghazi and told their parents a craven lie, a depraved lie...that an obscure video had gotten their sons killed, when in fact her negligence was the effective cause...it is truly depraved.

She ought to be done for that alone.

Trump may be after her...but its Carly Fiorina whose eating her ample ass up.

She's the tip of the iceberg, a hint at just how corrupt politicians and government has become in this country. Its ima get mine in DC.

Rape is a violent crime. Bill Cosby drugged women, but it's still violent. Without the drugs, there would have been bites and scratches and bruising not to mention DNA. Just throwing around these accusations that Bill Clinton raped women without a shred of evidence is further evidence of white wing hatred and their willingness to slander.

Rape is a violent crime. Bill Cosby drugged women, but it's still violent. Without the drugs, there would have been bites and scratches and bruising not to mention DNA. Just throwing around these accusations that Bill Clinton raped women without a shred of evidence is further evidence of white wing hatred and their willingness to slander.

How is Cosby any different? They're both accused serial sex offenders. Neither have been convicted of anything... oh wait... except Clinton who is a convicted perjurer.

On Thursday morning, Donald Trump upped the ante in his ongoing back and forth with Hillary and Bill Clinton by releasing this Instagram video detailing some of the lowest moments for the former first family and their friends.

Monica Lewinsky. Anthony Weiner. Bill Cosby! All overlaid on Hillary Clinton's famous assertion in China in 1995 that "human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights."

The video, which as of this writing already had almost 7,000 "likes" on Instagram, will undoubtedly get extended airtime this afternoon and tonight on cable television. And it will force the Clinton campaign to respond in some shape or form - which she did, sort of, via Twitter Thursday afternoon.

Unlike many of Trump's other fights — over John McCain's POW status, Megyn Kelly, Fox News — attacking the Clintons is a conventional — and smart — strategy in a Republican primary.

Hillary Clinton is deeply unpopular among self-identified Republicans. Just 15 percent of Republicans had a favorable opinion of Clinton in Washington Post-ABC News polling done in the fall. Given those numbers, it's hard for any Republican to go wrong attacking the Clintons.

View attachment 59125
It will be interesting to see how this plays out in 6-8 mos. Will 60% of Americans care about this, or whether Trump has positions on abortion, stem cell research, and what programs he will cut, specifically?

Scum like you probably were still sperm when this happened!

It's a Bad Day for the Clintons When Vox Fairly Explains the Rape Allegation Against Bill
National Review Online‎ - 21 hours ago

On Thursday morning, Donald Trump upped the ante in his ongoing back and forth with Hillary and Bill Clinton by releasing this Instagram video detailing some of the lowest moments for the former first family and their friends.

Monica Lewinsky. Anthony Weiner. Bill Cosby! All overlaid on Hillary Clinton's famous assertion in China in 1995 that "human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights."

The video, which as of this writing already had almost 7,000 "likes" on Instagram, will undoubtedly get extended airtime this afternoon and tonight on cable television. And it will force the Clinton campaign to respond in some shape or form - which she did, sort of, via Twitter Thursday afternoon.

Unlike many of Trump's other fights — over John McCain's POW status, Megyn Kelly, Fox News — attacking the Clintons is a conventional — and smart — strategy in a Republican primary.

Hillary Clinton is deeply unpopular among self-identified Republicans. Just 15 percent of Republicans had a favorable opinion of Clinton in Washington Post-ABC News polling done in the fall. Given those numbers, it's hard for any Republican to go wrong attacking the Clintons.

View attachment 59125
It will be interesting to see how this plays out in 6-8 mos. Will 60% of Americans care about this, or whether Trump has positions on abortion, stem cell research, and what programs he will cut, specifically?

Well, maybe it's just me, but I don't care about his position on these things... there are far bigger fish to fry in my humble opinion.

View attachment 59125
That video is not the kitchen sink. That's just Trump clearing his throat. You ain't seen nothing yet.

As for polls, Trump polls worse against Hillary than Cruz or Rubio. None of them are beating her in the polls right now.

View attachment 59125

Perhaps not BUT WHO CARES WHEN SHE WILL BE GOING TO JAIL?

• The Bells Toll for Hillary
    The American Spectator ^ | 1-8-16 | R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton's personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following: 1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information. 2. Destruction of government records. 3. Lying to federal agents. 4. Lying under oath. 5. Obstruction of justice. All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the...

How is Cosby any different? They're both accused serial sex offenders. Neither have been convicted of anything... oh wait... except Clinton who is a convicted perjurer.
Don't forget proven liar about him being a sexual predator.

View attachment 59125

Perhaps not BUT WHO CARES WHEN SHE WILL BE GOING TO JAIL?

• The Bells Toll for Hillary
    The American Spectator ^ | 1-8-16 | R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton's personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following: 1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information. 2. Destruction of government records. 3. Lying to federal agents. 4. Lying under oath. 5. Obstruction of justice. All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the...
hold your breath. Please.

View attachment 59125

Well, maybe it's just me, but I don't care about his position on these things... there are far bigger fish to fry in my humble opinion.
So you don't care about Trump's positions (whatever they may be) on taxes and spending and deficits? That's great. I wonder, thought, what all the culture warriors in the gop will make of his support for PP over the years.

View attachment 59125

So you don't care about Trump's positions (whatever they may be) on taxes and spending and deficits? That's great. I wonder, thought, what all the culture warriors in the gop will make of his support for PP over the years.

Yes, that I do... hence the "bigger fish to fry" comment. His position on abortion or stem cell research is irrelevant, to me at least.

View attachment 59125

Kinda like the liberal hero on the view that says she would vote for a rapist if they were a democrat?

View attachment 59125

Yes, that I do... hence the "bigger fish to fry" comment. His position on abortion or stem cell research is irrelevant, to me at least.
It's very important to the evangelical vote.

View attachment 59125

Kinda like the liberal hero on the view that says she would vote for a rapist if they were a democrat?
Slick didn't do anything the Big Quack hasn't also done. The slime factor may work against Hill, but in the end, I suspect the 40% who disapproved of Slick in 1999 will not vote for Hillary.

Most of us know of, or are in marriages, where sexual fidelity is not absolute, but the marriages endure.

Forum List

Back