🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump just threw the kitchen sink at the Clintons .....BITCH SLAP SUPREMO!!!

meh...no one cares except for deranged wingnuts.

normal people laugh at trump.

i hope that helps.

Yeah, womens rights eh? I always said you people were pathetic disgusting fucking hypocrites who stand for nothing.

Every day a sack of shit like you proves us right.

You pathetic bag of shit. I bet you smell too.

i hope that helps.

Yeah, womens rights eh? I always said you people were pathetic disgusting fucking hypocrites who stand for nothing.

As rank as her personality is. Most probably.

Bill-&-Hill-Blame-Women.jpg

look-no-hear-no-see-no-evil-hillary-clinton-sexual-assault-victims-small.jpg

On Thursday morning, Donald Trump upped the ante in his ongoing back and forth with Hillary and Bill Clinton by releasing this Instagram video detailing some of the lowest moments for the former first family and their friends.

Monica Lewinsky. Anthony Weiner. Bill Cosby! All overlaid on Hillary Clinton's famous assertion in China in 1995 that "human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights."

The video, which as of this writing already had almost 7,000 "likes" on Instagram, will undoubtedly get extended airtime this afternoon and tonight on cable television. And it will force the Clinton campaign to respond in some shape or form - which she did, sort of, via Twitter Thursday afternoon.

Unlike many of Trump's other fights — over John McCain's POW status, Megyn Kelly, Fox News — attacking the Clintons is a conventional — and smart — strategy in a Republican primary.

Hillary Clinton is deeply unpopular among self-identified Republicans. Just 15 percent of Republicans had a favorable opinion of Clinton in Washington Post-ABC News polling done in the fall. Given those numbers, it's hard for any Republican to go wrong attacking the Clintons.

View attachment 59125
Almost makes it look like Trump isn't working for the Clintons.

The media knew about FDR's physical problems, the media knew about JFK's problems, the media knew that most presidential candidates submitted their physical history but Bill Clinton didn't do it. Republicans knew it too but for the last half century it seems that Republicans seemed to be afflicted by a self sustaining gag order dictated by the liberal media. American warrior John McCain was so afraid of being criticized that he fired people who dared to use Obama's middle name. The left wing made a freaking movie about Nixon using his middle name "Milhaus" which for some reason they found hilarious.Trump should get the human rights award for making (forcing) free speech once again to be a part of the political system.

i hope that helps.

I can't stand Trump as a person and think he's a buffoon, but I think he's fun to watch because he has Go Fuck Yourself money, doesn't need to pander, is willing to take potshots at everyone, and basically no one in the parties knows how to deal with him. It's kind of fun to watch.

fun to watch until you consider the embarrassment he is to our political system.

Embarrassing the political system is an impossibility.

On Thursday morning, Donald Trump upped the ante in his ongoing back and forth with Hillary and Bill Clinton by releasing this Instagram video detailing some of the lowest moments for the former first family and their friends.

Monica Lewinsky. Anthony Weiner. Bill Cosby! All overlaid on Hillary Clinton's famous assertion in China in 1995 that "human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights."

The video, which as of this writing already had almost 7,000 "likes" on Instagram, will undoubtedly get extended airtime this afternoon and tonight on cable television. And it will force the Clinton campaign to respond in some shape or form - which she did, sort of, via Twitter Thursday afternoon.

Unlike many of Trump's other fights — over John McCain's POW status, Megyn Kelly, Fox News — attacking the Clintons is a conventional — and smart — strategy in a Republican primary.

Hillary Clinton is deeply unpopular among self-identified Republicans. Just 15 percent of Republicans had a favorable opinion of Clinton in Washington Post-ABC News polling done in the fall. Given those numbers, it's hard for any Republican to go wrong attacking the Clintons.

View attachment 59125
Almost makes it look like Trump isn't working for the Clintons.

You silly ass, Trump can BUY and SELL the Clinton's! WTF would he work for them....now try to answer that with SOME ACTUAL LOGIC!

Oh MY!!!! and it's a FAR LEFT WING Atlantic story, TOO!!!!!

Political Polling a Year Before the Election Tends to Be Wrong
www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/.../413173/
The Atlantic
Early U.S. presidential polls have tended to be wildly off-target. ... front-runners polling at 34 percent or higher in September the year before the election went on to ... This inattention means that early poll numbers are based on shallow preferences. .... How will we all keep busy when we only have to work 15 hours a week?

i hope that helps.

Funny how it's always the most disgusting rightwingnuts who like insulting the normal people.

But nice as homs. :cuckoo:

View attachment 59125
What does Anthony Wiener and Bill Cosby have to do with Hillary Clinton?

i hope that helps.

Funny how it's always the most disgusting rightwingnuts who like insulting the normal people.

But nice as homs. :cuckoo:
Planning on taking that huge self righteous stick out of your ass anytime soon skank?

View attachment 59125
Why not just show her Thunder Thighs?

View attachment 59125
They are both better looking than she is and that ain't saying much.

View attachment 59125
ztBxJ2U.jpg

5q6suum.jpg

View attachment 59125

That's what I was thinking ? Bill Cosby ??!

Trump really shouldnt be throwing stones . He ain't no saint in the family values department . 3 wives , an illegit kid , a known cheat, and who knows the stories from his miss universe pagent !

I could kill trumps momentum by just asking him questions about his wifes career.....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back