🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump just threw the kitchen sink at the Clintons .....BITCH SLAP SUPREMO!!!

God I wish someone that wasn't hillary was heading for the democratic nomination.

:(

Beating the austerity idiots is too fucking important to be running this sexist bitch.
I wouldn't worry about it, eventually the classless Trump Trash talk will wear thin and at some point, the real issues will surface and Trump will have to discuss them....

He may think women will back him for this kind of shit, but it is quite the opposite, it will rile us, and get us out to vote, against the low life.

On Thursday morning, Donald Trump upped the ante in his ongoing back and forth with Hillary and Bill Clinton by releasing this Instagram video detailing some of the lowest moments for the former first family and their friends.

Monica Lewinsky. Anthony Weiner. Bill Cosby! All overlaid on Hillary Clinton's famous assertion in China in 1995 that "human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights."

The video, which as of this writing already had almost 7,000 "likes" on Instagram, will undoubtedly get extended airtime this afternoon and tonight on cable television. And it will force the Clinton campaign to respond in some shape or form - which she did, sort of, via Twitter Thursday afternoon.

Unlike many of Trump's other fights — over John McCain's POW status, Megyn Kelly, Fox News — attacking the Clintons is a conventional — and smart — strategy in a Republican primary.

Hillary Clinton is deeply unpopular among self-identified Republicans. Just 15 percent of Republicans had a favorable opinion of Clinton in Washington Post-ABC News polling done in the fall. Given those numbers, it's hard for any Republican to go wrong attacking the Clintons.

View attachment 59125
It will be interesting to see how this plays out in 6-8 mos. Will 60% of Americans care about this, or whether Trump has positions on abortion, stem cell research, and what programs he will cut, specifically?

Well, maybe it's just me, but I don't care about his position on these things... there are far bigger fish to fry in my humble opinion.
So you don't care about Trump's positions (whatever they may be) on taxes and spending and deficits? That's great. I wonder, thought, what all the culture warriors in the gop will make of his support for PP over the years.

Yes, that I do... hence the "bigger fish to fry" comment. His position on abortion or stem cell research is irrelevant, to me at least.
It's very important to the evangelical vote.
I don't know about this time. Christians definitively don't want Hillary in office. She would be a continuation of Obama's policies.

On Thursday morning, Donald Trump upped the ante in his ongoing back and forth with Hillary and Bill Clinton by releasing this Instagram video detailing some of the lowest moments for the former first family and their friends.

Monica Lewinsky. Anthony Weiner. Bill Cosby! All overlaid on Hillary Clinton's famous assertion in China in 1995 that "human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights."

The video, which as of this writing already had almost 7,000 "likes" on Instagram, will undoubtedly get extended airtime this afternoon and tonight on cable television. And it will force the Clinton campaign to respond in some shape or form - which she did, sort of, via Twitter Thursday afternoon.

Unlike many of Trump's other fights — over John McCain's POW status, Megyn Kelly, Fox News — attacking the Clintons is a conventional — and smart — strategy in a Republican primary.

Hillary Clinton is deeply unpopular among self-identified Republicans. Just 15 percent of Republicans had a favorable opinion of Clinton in Washington Post-ABC News polling done in the fall. Given those numbers, it's hard for any Republican to go wrong attacking the Clintons.

View attachment 59125
It will be interesting to see how this plays out in 6-8 mos. Will 60% of Americans care about this, or whether Trump has positions on abortion, stem cell research, and what programs he will cut, specifically?

Well, maybe it's just me, but I don't care about his position on these things... there are far bigger fish to fry in my humble opinion.
So you don't care about Trump's positions (whatever they may be) on taxes and spending and deficits? That's great. I wonder, thought, what all the culture warriors in the gop will make of his support for PP over the years.
Kinda like the liberal hero on the view that says she would vote for a rapist if they were a democrat?
Slick didn't do anything the Big Quack hasn't also done. The slime factor may work against Hill, but in the end, I suspect the 40% who disapproved of Slick in 1999 will not vote for Hillary.

Most of us know of, or are in marriages, where sexual fidelity is not absolute, but the marriages endure.
Hillary has to much baggage, if Trump gets the nomination. Hillary won't get a free pass like democrat nominees has got in the past. Trump will come out fighting unlike Republicans of the past.

Yes, that I do... hence the "bigger fish to fry" comment. His position on abortion or stem cell research is irrelevant, to me at least.
I don't know about this time. Christians definitively don't want Hillary in office. She would be a continuation of Obama's policies.
Yet, the Big Quack's been to the left of Mitt on social issues. What the TPM has been telling us in the gop, we'll never win with a Rino. Well, Trump's supported Dems and liberal gopers like Rudy his entire life.

He's gonna build an imaginary wall the Mexico will NOT pay for, and he'll protect us from terrorists seeking to immigrate here ... even though 99% plus of immigrants just want to be Americans. He says he'll simplify the tax code, but to do what he says will require voters to agree to give up all their deductions, and he isn't telling them that. Beyond that, he's a RINO.

Kinda like the liberal hero on the view that says she would vote for a rapist if they were a democrat?
Slick didn't do anything the Big Quack hasn't also done. The slime factor may work against Hill, but in the end, I suspect the 40% who disapproved of Slick in 1999 will not vote for Hillary.

Most of us know of, or are in marriages, where sexual fidelity is not absolute, but the marriages endure.
Hillary has to much baggage, if Trump gets the nomination. Hillary won't get a free pass like democrat nominees has got in the past. Trump will come out fighting unlike Republicans of the past.
The Big Quack will cry "Benghazi." And try and scare everyone. We'll see if sanity prevails.

Not that I like Hillary, but the Big Quack's a clown.

173669_600.jpg

The Big Quack will cry "Benghazi." And try and scare everyone. We'll see if sanity prevails.

Not that I like Hillary, but the Big Quack's a clown.
Nope the email scandal will do Hillary in. Then you will probably be voting for Baden. It is said he regrets everyday he isn't running. All Obama has to do is tell the department of justice to prosecute her and Biden is in.

He'll attack her like she's never been attacked before. <<This is what she, or anyone for that matter, will not be able to handle. She's used to pillow fighting with pussy Republican's. Trump is going to street fight her and she is not prepared for that. She cannot prepare for that either. Trump is the kind of guy who you think will punch you in the face only to find out he just whipped out a bat and is going to beat you with it. After he beats you with the bat and you decide to try and hit back, don't expect him to continue to hit you with a bat--nope--he's taking out his pickax and mace next. Trump is unpredictable and doesn't give a fuck, that makes him very dangerous.

This is going to be one wild and wooly lead up to the Presidency between these two. Hillary has no clue whats coming her way...I'm willing to bet she and her handlers are worried....and with good reason

View attachment 59125

Well, that may very well be. However, if you think Evangelicals are going to vote for a Sanders or Clinton, well, I just don't see that happening. Of course maybe they'll just stay home, again, like they did in 2012.

Me, personally, I detest abortion but it is the law of the land.... fretting over it is a waste of time. As for stem cell research.. I have no problems with it, it can be conducted ethically.

Rape is a violent crime. Bill Cosby drugged women, but it's still violent. Without the drugs, there would have been bites and scratches and bruising not to mention DNA. Just throwing around these accusations that Bill Clinton raped women without a shred of evidence is further evidence of white wing hatred and their willingness to slander.

How is Cosby any different? They're both accused serial sex offenders. Neither have been convicted of anything... oh wait... except Clinton who is a convicted perjurer.
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

Cosby has been accused by well over a dozen women. Clinton accused by one with a story with more holes than swiss cheese.

Did that help?

View attachment 59125

Perhaps not BUT WHO CARES WHEN SHE WILL BE GOING TO JAIL?

• The Bells Toll for Hillary
    The American Spectator ^ | 1-8-16 | R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton's personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following: 1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information. 2. Destruction of government records. 3. Lying to federal agents. 4. Lying under oath. 5. Obstruction of justice. All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the...
What happens when that doesn't happen?

Rape is a violent crime. Bill Cosby drugged women, but it's still violent. Without the drugs, there would have been bites and scratches and bruising not to mention DNA. Just throwing around these accusations that Bill Clinton raped women without a shred of evidence is further evidence of white wing hatred and their willingness to slander.

How is Cosby any different? They're both accused serial sex offenders. Neither have been convicted of anything... oh wait... except Clinton who is a convicted perjurer.

Cosby has been accused by well over a dozen women. Clinton accused by one with a story with more holes than swiss cheese.

Did that help?

No because as always, you;re dead wrong.

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters

Did that help?

• Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Sorry, I missed the link. Care to post it?

Or did you get that from Reince Priebus?

Did that help?

Sorry, I missed the link. Care to post it?

Or did you get that from Reince Priebus?
Still waiting.

I highly recommend
"Blood Sport: The Truth Behind the Scandals in the Clinton White House"
by James B. Stewart

This, one of the reviews:
'If anyone is still interested in what the fuss was all about, they should read this. Blood Sport is written totally objectively and deals with all the players involved in every Clinton scandal except for Monica, which broke after publication.
The book details the business partnerships the Clintons had with the McDougals from the 1970's on the 1990's and its fall out. The story stretches from Arkansas to the White House and even goes a bit into the suicide of Vince Foster.
Stewart makes no judgments as to whether any impropriety occurred in any business dealings, so this is a good place to start for an objective reader who wants to make up his own mind about the whole sordid mess."
Blood Sport: The Truth Behind the Scandals in the Clinton White House - Kindle edition by James B. Stewart. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Forum List

Back