Trump keeps on winning

giphy.gif

buh bye el salvadoreans..........time to go home!
/----/ I checked the news. What happened?
Our racist prez says he’s kicking out 200,000 Salvadorans.
The reason?
No reason.
They’re not white.
really on census forms, they say they are.......I just went to mexico this fall, and saw tons of white people......

do you count tans as browns????? you guys crack me up...

no he kicked them out because the reason for them being here is no longer valid.......it was temporary in the first place....you do know what temporary mean right?

U.S. Ends El Salvador's Protected Status, Affecting 200,000 Residents

The move upends a status quo that has existed since 2001, when President George W. Bush extended temporary protected status to Salvadorans who were in the U.S., after major earthquakes devastated parts of El Salvador.

I mean it's been 17 years to be able to handle an earthquake....it's time......have fun back in el salvador

The reason?
No reason.
They’re not white.
How about THEY CAME HERE ILLEGALLY?
/----/ 17 freaking years and they couldn't be bothered to apply for citizenship? Man if I were from 3rd world hell hole and got a free ticket to the USA you bet your azz the first thing I'd do is find an Immigration attorney and apply.

The reason?
No reason.
They’re not white.
/----/ Why does that make him racists?
Demographics:
El Salvador's population numbers 6,377,358. Ethnically, 86.3% of Salvadorans are mixed (mixed Indigenous Native American and European Spanish origin). Another 12.7% is of pure European descent, other 0.23% are pure indigenous descent, 0.13% black people and others 0.64%.[3]

The reason?
No reason.
They’re not white.
I’d take a productive undocumented person than a deplorable any day of the week.

good, that's why your governments suck......look at the inner cities and blue states......
hey good luck with those state taxes now......I live in a TN...a red state and it wont hurt me a bit.......

The reason?
No reason.
They’re not white.
/----/ 17 freaking years and they couldn't be bothered to apply for citizenship? Man if I were from 3rd world hell hole and got a free ticket to the USA you bet your azz the first thing I'd do is find an Immigration attorney and apply.

The are not authorized to apply for citizenship while under the TPS.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The reason?
No reason.
They’re not white.

The are not authorized to apply for citizenship while under the TPS.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
True, they need to go home and apply...which is what will happen.....working as intended

Forum List

Back