Trump kicking butt and taking names

Trump hit the ground running and he's doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

Sure is a change of pace from most politicians.

Oh wait. I forgot. Trumps not a politician. No wonder he can get things done.

REAL CHRISTIANS?? RCs of course. Everyone else is going to Hell.
Jesus said: Call no man father.... But you call your leaders father.

Jesus said: The Sabbath was made for Man .... But YOUR church Bragg's that it has the power to "change times and laws"

Sorry, but I don't recognize YOUR church's authority

I'm very aware that Muslims are Conservative, but most on the Right are not aware. They call anything they don't like Liberal.
I have always been puzzled as to why the liberals champion the muslims, which they have nothing in common with?

My theory is that its a way to poke the Christians, whom they detest, in the eye by befriending the muslims. ...... :cool:

I wonder why the Christians love Jews who they have nothing in common with and the Jews do not like Christians.
Jews and Muslims make better bed partners.

Trump hit the ground running and he's doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

Sure is a change of pace from most politicians.

Oh wait. I forgot. Trumps not a politician. No wonder he can get things done.

Trump has not really done anything yet, but sign orders and most of his orders are not worthy of a garbage container.

News to most.

Nope, news to you.

But here is the real news that makes you wonder at what point did the 'real news' become indistinguishable from the Onion?

Democrats hold lessons on how to talk to real people

Maybe you should take one of those lessons.
I've been posting for years that ISIS is not true Islam, and have lambasted by the Right, saying I was wrong.

So who is the "TRUE" Islam? Sunni? Shiite? Sufi??

500px-Islam_branches_and_schools.svg.png

Greg

I think Shiite are more progressive, and Sunnis are the terroists.

Nope, news to you.

But here is the real news that makes you wonder at what point did the 'real news' become indistinguishable from the Onion?

Democrats hold lessons on how to talk to real people

Maybe you should take one of those lessons.
I've been posting for years that ISIS is not true Islam, and have lambasted by the Right, saying I was wrong.

Lambasted by whom? How about few names...

OK, mister know-it-all, why don't you say who IS true Islam.
Ok, who is true Christian? Even more denominations of that than those in Islam.
It'll be a while before you get an answer to that.

It will be right after he answers the very question he quoted. You lefties "feel" entitled to get everything while giving nothing.

By the way, why didn't you answered it, since it was question for you?

Return to this thread to see if our leftist friend Political Junky answered the question, and he didn't disappoint and he did just as expected, run away with tail between his legs.

Forum List

Back