Trump kicking butt and taking names

Trump hit the ground running starting on day 1

The Wall, sanctuary cities, pipe lines, illegals, Obama care, bad trade deals, and more to come!!

He is pounding the liberal loon Dem's and their lame agenda into the ground. ...... :thup: ..... :cool:
Are you aware that most on the Right hate you, as Muslim?

Sunni is okay, he's a Muslim but he's special and nobody hates him.

I agree that muslims aren't well liked by some of the far right crowd.

What most people don't realize, is that before 9/11 the majority of muslims voted Republican.

But Pres. Bush's mishandling of the war; such as the senseless invasion of Iraq and the abuses of prisoners at Abu Ghraib and Gitmo, drove the muslims into the Democrat camp.

In reality, muslims have nothing in common with the Democrats. We are against homosexuality, legal marijuana, abortion; and support the death penalty and 2nd amendment. ...... :cool:

The loony left Dem's only response so far, has been to assemble a bunch of man hating lezbo's to stage an estrogen fueled psycho bitch fest in DC. ...... :lol: :lol:

Michael Moore had the biggest boobies of anyone on The Screaming Man Haters and Baby Murderers March.

oh_uug.png

What most people don't realize, is that before 9/11 the majority of muslims voted Republican.

But Pres. Bush's mishandling of the war; such as the senseless invasion of Iraq and the abuses of prisoners at Abu Ghraib and Gitmo, drove the muslims into the Democrat camp.

In reality, muslims have nothing in common with the Democrats. We are against homosexuality, legal marijuana, abortion; and support the death penalty and 2nd amendment. ...... :cool:
I'm very aware that Muslims are Conservative, but most on the Right are not aware. They call anything they don't like Liberal.

CNN -- While Trump is moving fast to do exactly what he said he'd do during his campaign, executing those orders will be more complicated:

On the border wall: Texans say it just won't be that easy

On sanctuary cities: Courts say funding can't be used to "coerce" states

On waterboarding: "We are not bringing back torture," Sen. John McCain responded
Texans say what? Ur sadly mistaken, we've got plenty of illegals looking for citizenship, what better way to earn it than to work for it.

CNN -- While Trump is moving fast to do exactly what he said he'd do during his campaign, executing those orders will be more complicated:

On the border wall: Texans say it just won't be that easy

On sanctuary cities: Courts say funding can't be used to "coerce" states

On waterboarding: "We are not bringing back torture," Sen. John McCain responded

Trump's a builder. He'll get 'er done

Sanctuary cities. Didn't you hear Trump say today that ICE is a Law Enforcement Agency?

McCain? Who in hell died and left his ass in charge?

No he is not, has not built for decades, has been a salesman and reality tv star.

He has Putin and the billionaires backing him all those in his cabinets. Lame duck come 2018, but he will of done enough damage by then, you can't stop progress. I find many Democrats are much more Christian that the GOP, low wages, screw healthcare, hatred and bigotry. Sorry Sunni we do not want sharia law here.

Here is some educational material for you...

30bpili.jpg

I'm very aware that Muslims are Conservative, but most on the Right are not aware. They call anything they don't like Liberal.
I have always been puzzled as to why the liberals champion the muslims, which they have nothing in common with?

My theory is that its a way to poke the Christians, whom they detest, in the eye by befriending the muslims. ...... :cool:

The Wall, sanctuary cities, pipe lines, illegals, Obama care, bad trade deals, and more to come!!

He is pounding the liberal loon Dem's and their lame agenda into the ground. ...... :thup: ..... :cool:
You are dead wrong. We don't hate Muslims. We hate the Taliban, ISIS and similar terrorists who use their version of Islam to terrorize the world. Every Muslim I know here hates them too. Just look at all the Muslims who have fled their countries.

You are dead wrong. We don't hate Muslims. We hate the Taliban, ISIS and similar terrorists who use their version of Islam to terrorize the world. Every Muslim I know here hates them too. Just look at all the Muslims who have fled their countries.
News to most.

Rubbish!!! I do find the Taliban and Isis a tad annoying though.

Greg

I totally agree with Bush trying to free the Iraqis from Saddam. He was successful but there were factors that were unleashed that were terrible. Yes; hindsight is a GREAT thing. But Iraq now has its destiny in its own hands and not Saddam's. No one now believes that Dems when they "blame Bush". Syria is a Dem debacle; and it is as yet unfinished slaughter. The tragedy is that Obama did not learn from Bush 1 and 2s experience. YOU CANNOT LEAVE A VACUUM and you cannot expect the Militia to win against an Incumbent Military on their own.

Greg

I have always been puzzled as to why the liberals champion the muslims, which they have nothing in common with?

My theory is that its a way to poke the Christians, whom they detest, in the eye by befriending the muslims. ...... :cool:

Absolutely spot on. It is as transparent as can be. BTW: Pakis not doing real great in the cricket. Pity; they're a very talented team.

Greg

News to most.

Just the terminally STUPID!!!

Forum List

Back