Trump Knocks Dow Down 2500 Pts Since January 1

Xi Jinping was smart in targeting Trump's stupid fans in fly-over country: soy and pork farmers. Trump thinks he's smarter than this guy. He's so wrong.

china's laughing at him. but then again, so is every other country

I have friend/colleagues in Canada and Europe and they just can't believe what they are seeing. And they are scared. What happens in U.S. reverberates around the world. This asshole has got to go.

But, this is still Obama's economy, right? I mean, that's what they were saying when there were positive movements in the economy, so, it has to also be for this.

What a guy. Rick Wilson, Republican strategist is right: Everything Trump touches does die.
Dow down 2500 points just in the last 2.5 months.
Trump has gotten bored with playing games and ruining lives in the White House and now wants to ruin lives in the country.

Dow Was Closing in on 27,000 When It Corrected
Considering that the down was at 17,000 when President Trump took over, a correction of 2,500 is just healthy.
You think the Dow was at 17,000 when Trump took over??

LOLOL

Just how crazy are you??

But, this is still Obama's economy, right? I mean, that's what they were saying when there were positive movements in the economy, so, it has to also be for this.
It was Obama's economy until Trump's first budget went into effect; followed by his devastating tax cuts; followed by his isolating tariffs.

Now it's Trump's

It was Obama's economy until Trump's first budget went into effect; followed by his devastating tax cuts; followed by his isolating tariffs.

Now it's Trump's
But, Obama blamed bush for 8 years...

And analysts have been screaming for a few years now there was an artificial bubble that had to burst. Did you ignore them?
The stock market is long overdue for a big drop 2015
These 6 compelling charts make the case for a stock market correction in 2016 2015

What a guy. Rick Wilson, Republican strategist is right: Everything Trump touches does die.
Trump has gotten bored with playing games and ruining lives in the White House and now wants to ruin lives in the country.

Considering that the down was at 17,000 when President Trump took over, a correction of 2,500 is just healthy.

January 20, 2017

• Dow: 19,827.25, +94.85, (+0.48%)
  • S&P 500: 2,271.31, +7.62, (+0.34%)
  • Nasdaq: 5,555.33, +15.25, (+0.28%)
  • US 10-year yield: 2.467%, +0.008
  • WTI Crude: $53.18, +1.06, (+2.03%)

Since January OF THIS YEAR. Not last year. LMAO!
I come here for entertainment and you stupid fucking idiots never fail.

Xi Jinping was smart in targeting Trump's stupid fans in fly-over country: soy and pork farmers. Trump thinks he's smarter than this guy. He's so wrong.

I have friend/colleagues in Canada and Europe and they just can't believe what they are seeing. And they are scared. What happens in U.S. reverberates around the world. This asshole has got to go.

Yep, stock markets are correcting, impeach the president!

You nut-bags slay me.

You nut-bags slay me.
Actually, it was you who suggested impeaching Trump over stock market prices. That makes you the nutbag and you're slayed by yourself.

It was less than 7,000 when Obama took over.

You nut-bags slay me.
Actually, it was you who suggested impeaching Trump over stock market prices. That makes you the nutbag and you're slayed by yourself.

I never suggested any such thing... go smoke another bowl.

Now it's Trump's
No he didn't. In fact, Obama was almost totally silent about Bush for the entire 8 years. Just like he's been almost totally silent about Trump even though Trump has attacked him relentlessly.
Wire tapps that never happened and so on.

In fact, Trump has attacked Bush way, way more than Obama ever did. Especially when it comes to the Mideast debacle.

Now it's Trump's

No, he didn’t. Post your facts. You are just Another con who just deals in opinion.

Now it's Trump's
No he didn't. In fact, Obama was almost totally silent about Bush for the entire 8 years. Just like he's been almost totally silent about Trump even though Trump has attacked him relentlessly.
Wire tapps that never happened and so on.

In fact, Trump has attacked Bush way, way more than Obama ever did. Especially when it comes to the Mideast debacle.

Obama Blames Bush and GOP

Obama (Again) Blames Bush For Bad Job News | Investor's Business Daily

https://www.usnews.com/news/obama/articles/2010/02/09/obama-wont-abandon-blame-bush-strategy

President Obama’s Hall of Blame | White House Dossier

Obama adjusts Iraq narrative, now blames George W. Bush for troop withdrawal

Obama adjusts Iraq narrative, now blames George W. Bush for troop withdrawal

WHINER IN CHIEF: 21 Times That Barack Obama Blamed Other People For His Own Failures • Now The End Begins

Kate Hicks - Awkward: Obama Blames Bush for Economy While Standing Next to Him

It was less than 7,000 when Obama took over.
It 8120 at 12 noon on the day Obama became president. It was 6594 when it bottomed out about 7 weeks later. That's a whopping 200% increase from that time until it closed at 19,827 on the day Trump took over.

Nasdaq gains since Jan 1 wiped out.
ap_at_t_national_golf_88678296.jpg

You're doin' a heckova job, Trumpie.

You nut-bags slay me.

Nope, you said it....

You nut-bags slay me.

Nope, you said it....

Dude, Google the term "tongue in cheek".

Jesus.

You nut-bags slay me.

Nope, you said it....

Dude, Google the term "tongue in cheek".

Jesus.
Meanwhile, you're the only one who said it. No one else did.

Forum List

Back