Trump Knocks Dow Down 2500 Pts Since January 1

It's great. Trump is the best president ever.

Yep, stock markets are correcting, impeach the president!

Ar
What happened to "It is George Bush's fault" for the whole time Obama was in office?

Are you that stupid to ask such a stupid question? The Great Bush Recession of 2008 and massive job losses was in fact Bush's fault. Obama took office in 2009 and had nearly seven years of positive job growth exceeding the pace of what Trumpo has done so far.

No one says Obama's steady job growth and reductions in unemployment is Bush's fault.
DaH6fNPV4AAjimv.jpg

What a guy. Rick Wilson, Republican strategist is right: Everything Trump touches does die.
Dow down 2500 points just in the last 2.5 months.
Trump has gotten bored with playing games and ruining lives in the White House and now wants to ruin the country.

Dow Was Closing in on 27,000 When It Corrected
Wait wait! I thought Trump had no impact on the markets?

Get your fucking talking points straight boi

In January 2017, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stood at 20,000. It is now at 23,932. That's a gain of over 3,000 points in just 15 months.

Personally, I am pleased that the Chinese are going to punish the farmers in the Midwest. They voted for the SOB, and now it is time for a little karma.

Personally, I am pleased that the Chinese are going to punish the farmers in the Midwest. They voted for the SOB, and now it is time for a little karma.
C'mon, why the fuck would you ever root against Americans? Even if they were dumb enough to vote for Trump?

I guess if he is going to claim credit for the rise he has to own the fall.
What happened to "It is George Bush's fault" for the whole time Obama was in office? When President Trump was touting his success on raising the DOW, you claimed it was Obama's policies. So with this correction, is it still Obama's?
Oh I think there are so many factors that effect the economy and especially the stock market. You can’t fully credit any single man. Trump was definately riding a wave from the previous administration. He did some things to help boost the already growing stock market and he did some things to cause uncertainty and cause the recent drop. My point is simply, if he is going to claim credit for the growth then he needs to also own the drops.

Forum List

Back