Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

Wow, I wonder if this is the show I saw him on where the men were talking about (and gesturing) the "proper" way to "fist" someone.

I already disliked him, I just at that point, had no idea just how classless he really is, until I saw that but couldn't remember WHERE I saw it.

Probably on Howard Stern. Trump has always been just a blabbermouth about sex.

She dropped it.. Trump got on TV and said he'd sent his investigators to Hawaii. You can't believe anything Trump says.

You can't believe anything any of them say.

And we want them to run the health care system.

Biden flung the southern border wide open because the mex-drug cartels are cutting him in for 10% of the profits.

That's how the fentanyl and child sex slaves are getting in as well. But you already knew that. Didn't you?

Sleazy Joe is murdering Americans with the fentanyl and raping the trafficked children.

According to the article, Trump said the following:

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”

While I was never a fan of his, I did vote for him in 2016 and (for lack of any option) 2020. But I soured on him after he lost and would not shut up. Additionally, he can't not be hyperbolic.

He's lost it as far as I am concerned.

This is just way to over the top. Even it were true, so what ? Unless there is a ethics breach, he's made a career out of keeping his sex life secret (as much as he has been able).
The "they" that Trump continually cites is a very mysterious entity.

In any event, his hysterical tantrums concerning jurists discharging their responsibilities bears no relation to his culpability, and in no way serves his defense.

It is solely for entertainment purpose to wee wee up his weird worshipers whom it appears to arouse.

According to the article, Trump said the following:

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”

While I was never a fan of his, I did vote for him in 2016 and (for lack of any option) 2020. But I soured on him after he lost and would not shut up. Additionally, he can't not be hyperbolic.

He's lost it as far as I am concerned.

This is just way to over the top. Even it were true, so what ? Unless there is a ethics

breach, he's made a career out of keeping his sex life secret (as much as he has been able).
It's all lies about Fani Willis.

How can running off at the mouth compare with murdering hundreds of thousands of Americans by fentanyl poisoning?

Starving the poor by doubling food, gas and electric prices? Etc...etc...etc.

It seems your priorities are out of whack.
No one but you is comparing your disparate issues.

Trump's presiding during the national surge in fentanyl overdoses is unrelated to his multiple indictments.

The rate of drug overdose deaths linked to fentanyl in the United States has skyrocketed over the last five years, new federal data showed.
The rate of overdose deaths involving fentanyl spiked by 279% between 2016 and 2021 from 5.7 per 100,000 to 21.6 per 100,000, according to a report published early Wednesday by the National Center for Health Statistics' National Vital Statistics System -- which looked at death certificate records.
Please try to focus on the issue being discussed.

Forum List

Back