Trump Leads Clinton by 6

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).

The poll undersampled Democrats and Hispanics.

Brian is an idiot.

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).

The 'US Daily Wire'? That's a WordPress blog that was put up August 11th.

And while the WordPress blog claims to have been doing polls since 2013, there is literally no record of them before August 11th, 2016. Google comes up short. The Way Back Machine has got jack shit before yesterday.

Absolutely nothing.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

And there is a HUGE fucking red flag. The poll supposedly done from August 13 through the 17th.....was first posted 6 days ago.

US Daily Wire - Google Search

Lucy.....you got some 'splainin to do.

Where does it say it was posted on the 13th, douche bag?

At the bottom of the page it says it was posted on the 18th, which is the same day I posted it in this forum.

Click on the search results I gave you, dip. Your poll is the 5th one down....posted August 13th according to Google.

With the polling period of the poll ending on August 17th.

Explain that to us. How does 'US Daily Wire' post a poll before they've taken it?

At the bottom of the page it says it was posted on the 18th, which is the same day I posted it in this forum.

You can adjust the posting date on any of your WordPress blog post you'd like. But you can't adjust Mama Google. And it cites the posting date as the 13th.

Show us any reference, in any context, of US Daily Wire.....before August 11th, 2016. The Way Back Machine, any other website referencing them, any google search, even references on their own website to pages they've posted.

Anything.

You can't. The 'US Daily Wire' didn't exist before before last Thursday. You've been had, rube.
Whoever they are, they're keeping themselves hidden. Their whois entry hides their identity behind 'Domains By Proxy, LLC'

Suck on it, douche bags!

And while the WordPress blog claims to have been doing polls since 2013, there is literally no record of them before August 11th, 2016. Google comes up short. The Way Back Machine has got jack shit before yesterday.

Absolutely nothing.

And there is a HUGE fucking red flag. The poll supposedly done from August 13 through the 17th.....was first posted 6 days ago.

Click on the search results I gave you, dip. Your poll is the 5th one down....posted August 13th according to Google.

Explain that to us. How does 'US Daily Wire' post a poll before they've taken it?

You can adjust the posting date on any of your WordPress blog post you'd like. But you can't adjust Mama Google. And it cites the posting date as the 13th.

Show us any reference, in any context, of US Daily Wire.....before August 11th, 2016. The Way Back Machine, any other website referencing them, any google search, even references on their own website to pages they've posted.

Anything.

You can't. The 'US Daily Wire' didn't exist before before last Thursday. You've been had, rube.

The article you linked to is dated August 20th. What is the basis for claiming it was published on the 13th? So far I haven't seen any.

Any WordPress blogger can change the date of any post they want....but only on the blog.

It does jack shit for Google recording when the post hit the internet. And Google did: August 13th. For a poll that wasn't finished until August 17th.

With no mention of any kind of 'US Daily Wire' before August 11th 2016. In any capacity. Not by any other website, not a mention anywhere, not the Way Back Machine, not even a page on their own website is dated before August 11th 2016.

They didn't exist before last Thursday. You've been had, Rube.

Suck on it, douche bags!

Absolutely nothing.

Anything.

The article you linked to is dated August 20th. What is the basis for claiming it was published on the 13th? So far I haven't seen any.

Any WordPress blogger can change the date of any post they want....but only on the blog.

It does jack shit for Google recording when the post hit the internet. And Google did: August 13th. For a poll that wasn't finished until August 17th.

With no mention of any kind of 'US Daily Wire' before August 11th 2016. In any capacity. Not by any other website, not a mention anywhere, not the Way Back Machine, not even a page on their own website is dated before August 11th 2016.

Their website didn't even exist before August 3rd, 2016...

Whois usdailywire.com

Absolutely nothing.

Anything.

Whois usdailywire.com

They bought the URL on August 3rd. They began posting on their WordPress blog on August 11th. With the 'poll' that The Rube is citing being posted on August 13th.....despite it not having been conducted until August 17th.

All of which The Rube knows. But really hopes we don't.

Suck on it, douche bags!

Absolutely nothing.

Anything.

Where's the proof that Google says it hit the internet on the 13th? So far you haven't posted any.

Until you do this is just the usual Skylar horseshit.

Anything.

Whois usdailywire.com

They bought the URL on August 3rd. They began posting on their WordPress blog on August 11th. With the 'poll' that The Rube is citing being posted on August 13th.....despite it not having been conducted until August 17th.

Prove it, douche bag.

Suck on it, douche bags!

online survey?

do you think lying makes dumb donald any more likely to win?

AGAIN,

The poll is giving Trump 25% among Hispanics. Not going to happen.
The poll is giving Trump basically as much support among women as HRC gets. Make me laugh harder
The poll is giving Trump edges in college educated people. Definitely not indicative of reality.

But, hey, you Trump enablers need something to believe it; this online poll is as good as anything.

Anything.

Whois usdailywire.com

Prove it, douche bag.
We already have, Rube. Just follow the links we've already provided. You won't of course. But anyone interested in what's really going on will. And they'll see exactly what I described:

The post with the August 17th polling results hitting the net on August 13th. With no mention of the US Daily Wire anywhere on the net before August 11th.

Even the URL wasn't purchased until August 3rd.

You've been had again, Rube. You keep falling for this kind of shit because you're *desperate* to be lied to.

Suck on it, douche bags!

Thank you for the news.

images

Suck on it, douche bags!

Thank you for the news.

images

Laughing......then perhaps you can explain to us why the 'poll' that was taken from the 13th to the 17th.....was posted on the 13th.

Bripat likely purchased the URL with all the money he made trying to unseat Paul Ryan. :lol:

Anything.

Whois usdailywire.com

And the owner of the website is hiding their identity behind a proxy company.

Suck on it, douche bags!

Thank you for the news.

images

Laughing......then perhaps you can explain to us why the 'poll' that was taken from the 13th to the 17th.....was posted on the 13th.

Masturbating.......

Sorry to pop your bubble.

Drive over to the 'hood and buy some Valiums to calm you down.

Buy enough until November, you will need them.

Whois usdailywire.com

Prove it, douche bag.
We already have, Rube. Just follow the links we've already provided. You won't of course. But anyone interested in what's really going on will. And they'll see exactly what I described:

The post with the August 17th polling results hitting the net on August 13th. With no mention of the US Daily Wire anywhere on the net before August 11th.

You've been had again, Rube. You keep falling for this kind of shit because you're *desperate* to be lied to.

I followed all the links you have posted. I haven't seen the date Aug 13 on any of them.

Whois usdailywire.com

Prove it, douche bag.

I followed all the links you have posted. I haven't seen the date Aug 13 on any of them.

No, you didn't. If you had, you'd have seen the August 17th 'poll' you cited with the date google recorded its posting on August 13th.

3rd from the top. You've been had, Rube.

Absolutely nothing.

Anything.

Where's the proof that Google says it hit the internet on the 13th? So far you haven't posted any.

Until you do this is just the usual Skylar horseshit.

Forum List

Back