Trump leads DeSantis 57% to 18%

I don’t get why they go on corporate media.. they should only allow independent journalist to moderate all of these debates.

That's just one point shy of a 40 point lead. This race is over before it's begun. Trump doesn't even have to show up for the debates.

---Donald Trump has established his biggest lead yet over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday.---

Just declare Trump the winner.

That's just one point shy of a 40 point lead. This race is over before it's begun. Trump doesn't even have to show up for the debates.

---Donald Trump has established his biggest lead yet over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday.---

There never was a race. Trump was never going to drop below 50% in the Republican party and the non-Trump vote was going to be split between the Never Trumpers and the warn out on Trumper's. Those two groups would never agree on a candidate. Trump has the nomination and always did.

Most of the worn out on Trumpers will come through and vote for him when he wins the nomination, but they would like to see someone else. Trump is exhausting even without the Democrats being insane

No way Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, Tucker Carlson, Turtle Boy, Andy NGO, Jack Poso, etc..
You can name names. The numbers for Progs are astronomical. And those who go from one network to another and are so called more moderate have not changed their stripes. Views can change. Not to the extent like many of them have though.

No way Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, Tucker Carlson, Turtle Boy, Andy NGO, Jack Poso, etc..
They aren’t allowed into the club that call themselves ‘independent journalists’.
He asked a direct question and I gave a direct answer. The only way it lacked context is if someone, YOU, jumped into the middle of the conversation.
I responded with context to your claims which gave them honesty you lacked.

Your response needed context.
Trump isn’t conservative but he’s no RINO.
If he was a RINO, the democrats wouldn’t be trying to assassinate him.

He's certainly no liberal and who said anything about assassination? I didn't hear anything like that.

Forum List

Back