Trump leads DeSantis 57% to 18%

While 25% of Republicans said they'd never vote for Trump, and 64% of Americans said they'd do the same!

Keep on clinging, Orange Jesus cultist loser!

LOL

You sound tense and worried and you talk about Americans as if you're not one because you're willing to post ish from RINO pedophiles and those who protect them.

ES sucks. I'm completely down with the G. In fact, I'll cut your fucking head off IRL if you're not down with me on the G. I have the money, I can prove it, and I've done it before.

True story.

:lmao:

Wokness is the single greatest threat to the US and classical liberalism now in history than any other issue. He is the ONLY candidate fighting that battle.
So tell us, what is this "wokeness"of which you speak?

So tell us, what is this "wokeness"of which you speak?
Start here:

Start here:

NOpe. You tell me.

You didn't see him with the Bible?

So, a person with the Bible is a Christian?

Look at these Christians in ISIS, they had Bibles...

" new video released by the barbaric Islamic group ISIS, which identifies as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, shows the terror organization burning a pile of Bibles and other religious books."

You can't burn them, if you don't have them

Too late, DeSantis already pissed off Trump.
It's not too late, they need to shake hands and team up. Trump and DeSantis are the only two Republicans with a spine strong enough to take on the Dems, RINO's and Fake News. Trump, DeSantis then I'd grab a bunch of strong Republican governors to serve in the administration and assemble a power team the likes we have not seen before and clean up that corrupt mess in Washington.

Forum List

Back