Trump Leaves Court.....So No Handcuffs.....Biden And His Corrupt Media Get Their Talking-Point

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The wicked people of America are rejoicing, but those of us who know this is wrong will be out in force, and will let Biden know with our vote.

Biden chose this moment to give Ukraine the okay to start expanding the war. Maybe he thinks he can get away with causing WWIII.

1aaas.jpg

Links & Tweets

I hate to break it to you, but we lost our Republic in 2020 when the election was stolen.

The globalists and neocons in charge will not let go of their power. We’re headed to WWIII thanks to them.

Not much has changed...

This shithole has become a little more embarrassing...

4 more states just turned red....

Prices are still 30% higher under the stuttering fuck....

And Ashley will still have nightmares tonight about daddy raping her in the shower when she was 11....

What's new?

I hate to break it to you, but we lost our Republic in 2020 when the election was stolen.

The globalists and neocons in charge will not let go of their power. We’re headed to WWIII thanks to them.
You have it backward, Biden saved the Republic from the Trumpist mob that attempted to overthrow our government and to is to this day are still attempting to undermine it and it’s system of elections at every opportunity.

I can't wait to see President Trump's next rally.

He looks more energetic and more vibrant and by all means more confident with each campaign appearance.

I don't even miss any of what we used to call "entertainment", like TV and movies and the like, because this is the Greatest Show on Earth!

The wicked people of America are rejoicing, but those of us who know this is wrong will be out in force, and will let Biden know with our vote.

Biden chose this moment to give Ukraine the okay to start expanding the war. Maybe he thinks he can get away with causing WWIII.

View attachment 954339

Links & Tweets

The GOP has two choices

Continue to sling poo without taking the fullest legal action possible against their political opponents and continue to lose or do the exact same thing to them, if not worse, in order to start winning elections.

My guess is nothing changes, however.

It sure would be nice to have a real opposition party.

Links & Tweets

A fundamental flaw in your "reasoning":

This is a state level matter. Joe Biden has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
The GOP has two choices

Continue to sling poo without taking the fullest legal action possible against their political opponents and continue to lose or do the exact same thing to them, if not worse, in order to start winning elections.

My guess is nothing changes, however.

It sure would be nice to have a real opposition party.
This is the way I feel about it.....and the way millions of Americans feel.

349d57eb-2950-432d-abb6-df7896a05a92.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 954339

Links & Tweets

We LOVE YOU TRUMP! See you at the Polls! Signed America!

But those millions of Americans repeatedly get ignored

Funny that.
Biden is playing the part of a despicable tyrant who makes people sick to their stomach.

And it plays into the hands of the commies in our government.

They may have to ratchet it up a bit to get most Americans off of their asses.

View attachment 954339

Links & Tweets

Biden has not given permission to Ukraine to do that; furthermore it is the other members of Nato saying that. The evil people are the ones suppoting and excusing Trump.

Forum List

Back