Trump Legal Adviser Jenna Ellis Rips Media: ‘You Are Not Unbiased Jurors’

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020

I love this woman. he needs to run for office. She blasted those liberal pieces of shit to pieces.

Like I keep saying, the lid needs to be pulled off of Dominion Software and given a thorough examination by a panel of software and voting system experts. The review should be VERY PUBLIC and TRANSPARENT if we are to restore confidence in our election process. If Democrats sweep it under the rug, it will be at great peril to future elections and Joe Biden will NEVER be able to shake the label ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT. We are not Venezuela. We are not Nigeria. We must be the gold standard for election integrity.

I did. At no point did I hear, "We have filed lawsuit in X state for a judge to hear the evidence we've collected".
They do that. Game Over.
Do you seriously believe the Trump legal team is just blowing smoke up our arses? As she said, this was their OPENING STATEMENT, and contrary to all the pant loading, wailing Media we have another MONTH to allow the wheels to turn.

I did. At no point did I hear, "We have filed lawsuit in X state for a judge to hear the evidence we've collected".
They do that. Game Over.
Do you seriously believe the Trump legal team is just blowing smoke up our arses? As she said, this was their OPENING STATEMENT, and contrary to all the pant loading, wailing Media we have another MONTH to allow the wheels to turn.

Yes. If they weren't, they'd have already been in front of a judge. Not trying to make a case on TV in front of the faithful. Opening statements and evidence are presented in court, in front of a judge who will issue a ruling.
This is just a distraction. The real endgame is to try and keep this in the news long enough to swing the electors to give the election to Trump. Sow enough doubt in hopes of pulling it off. The recounts and lawsuits are designed to
string the game out.

You heard what you wanted to hear JackoffOfNoBalls.

Soon you will hear the rest. Until then stop crying like a bitch

Now watch

I love this woman. he needs to run for office. She blasted those liberal pieces of shit to pieces.

A legal advisor of Trump's blasting the media?

I'm *shocked*. Said no one.

Ever.

Like I keep saying, the lid needs to be pulled off of Dominion Software and given a thorough examination by a panel of software and voting system experts. The review should be VERY PUBLIC and TRANSPARENT if we are to restore confidence in our election process. If Democrats sweep it under the rug, it will be at great peril to future elections and Joe Biden will NEVER be able to shake the label ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT. We are not Venezuela. We are not Nigeria. We must be the gold standard for election integrity.

NPR did a 10 minute piece on it 2 weeks before the election. Apparently nobody remembers.

You heard what you wanted to hear JackoffOfNoBalls.

Soon you will hear the rest. Until then stop crying like a bitch

Now watch

I absolutely love that her last name is Bobb!! :auiqs.jpg: Too funny...oh yeah, this mouthpiece is still saying nothing..because they have nothing.
They won't be filing this in any court. Thanks for playing.

NPR did a 10 minute piece on it 2 weeks before the election. Apparently nobody remembers.
I missed it, I'll have to look that up, thanks. I've read plenty that tells me there are M-A-J-O-R problems with that system.

It's like that Aesop's fable, 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'

Once he had been caught distorting the facts a couple of times, there was no reason for anyone to take anything he said remotely seriously. They nonetheless have inexplicably continued to cover it, presumably because they peddle spectacle.

Maybe she, Powell, and 'Squid Head' Rudy will let you join in their slimy ménage à trois!

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 7.24.30 PM.png
Cry Baby Don's decision to opt for the zany, show biz approach after finding out that the legal one requires evidence that he is unable to pull out of his butt makes since. He is petty, mean, vindictive, and self-absorbed, and that might earn you a slavish cult, but is of no value in a court room where reality prevails.

They do that. Game Over.

Yes. If they weren't, they'd have already been in front of a judge. Not trying to make a case on TV in front of the faithful. Opening statements and evidence are presented in court, in front of a judge who will issue a ruling.
This is just a distraction. The real endgame is to try and keep this in the news long enough to swing the electors to give the election to Trump. Sow enough doubt in hopes of pulling it off. The recounts and lawsuits are designed to
string the game out.
It won't be "strung out" any longer than Gore's contention in 2000 for a single state recount.

Forum List

Back