Trump Legal Adviser Jenna Ellis Rips Media: ‘You Are Not Unbiased Jurors’

Is this gonna be like the other evidence that talked about that at the news conference.....that no one was allowed to actually see?

Republicans and whistleblowers have had their lives threatened by the filthy pigs on YOUR side. OF COURSE evidence won't be revealed until it is presented in court. What is wrong with idiots like you? The lawyers made it plain and clear that they were not presenting evidence in the press conference. Listen to make it clear that they are not presenting evidence in the press conference. and that this is just an opening argument being shared wit the press:

I did. At no point did I hear, "We have filed lawsuit in X state for a judge to hear the evidence we've collected".
They do that. Game Over.
Do you seriously believe the Trump legal team is just blowing smoke up our arses? As she said, this was their OPENING STATEMENT, and contrary to all the pant loading, wailing Media we have another MONTH to allow the wheels to turn.

Yes. If they weren't, they'd have already been in front of a judge. Not trying to make a case on TV in front of the faithful. Opening statements and evidence are presented in court, in front of a judge who will issue a ruling.
This is just a distraction. The real endgame is to try and keep this in the news long enough to swing the electors to give the election to Trump. Sow enough doubt in hopes of pulling it off. The recounts and lawsuits are designed to
string the game out.
I think you guys are in a hurry to declare victory before Biden gets off his leash and his handlers can't hide his dementia anymore.

I did. At no point did I hear, "We have filed lawsuit in X state for a judge to hear the evidence we've collected".
They do that. Game Over.
Do you seriously believe the Trump legal team is just blowing smoke up our arses? As she said, this was their OPENING STATEMENT, and contrary to all the pant loading, wailing Media we have another MONTH to allow the wheels to turn.

Yes. If they weren't, they'd have already been in front of a judge. Not trying to make a case on TV in front of the faithful. Opening statements and evidence are presented in court, in front of a judge who will issue a ruling.
This is just a distraction. The real endgame is to try and keep this in the news long enough to swing the electors to give the election to Trump. Sow enough doubt in hopes of pulling it off. The recounts and lawsuits are designed to
string the game out.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Have you ever been involved in a legal battle? It is a VERY slow process. They are still in the discovery phase at this point. You don’t go to the judge after you uncover your first piece of evidence.

They do that. Game Over.

string the game out.
I think you guys are in a hurry to declare victory before Biden gets off his leash and his handlers can't hide his dementia anymore.

Yeah, they are still trying to hide him at this point. The MSM treats him like their great grandfather at a the nursing home. They just let him ramble on and agree with whatever nonsense he is talking about. If he makes it to the WH, I bet there will be a designated feeder to make him eat his lunch and playing the ole’ flying spoon trick.

Last edited:
Trump Legal Adviser Jenna Ellis Rips Media: ‘You Are Not Unbiased Jurors’

I love this woman. he needs to run for office. She blasted those liberal pieces of shit to pieces.

The HMS Titanic & the entire corrupt/faulty DNC apparatus have a LOT in common!

You have no idea what you are talking about. Have you ever been involved in a legal battle? It is a VERY slow process. They are still in the discovery phase at this point. You don’t go to the judge after you uncover your first piece of evidence.

You are going way over JackoffOfNoNuts's head man.

Forum List

Back